Best Buy Used Game Sale B2G1

DealSeeker4u

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Not sure if repost or not, but Best Buy has some really good deals going on, all used games are B2G1, and here is a list of notable games:

:3ds: Super Mario 3d Land $24.99

:3ds: Mario Kart 7 $24.99

:3ds: Luigis Mansion Dark Moon $24.99 

:3ds: Pokemon X $24.99

:3ds: Pokemon Y $24.99 

:3ds: Donkey Kong Country 3d $24.99 

:3ds: Mario and Luigi Dream Team $24.99 

:3ds: Kid Icarus Uprising $24.99 :hot:

:3ds: Mario Party Island Tour $24.99 :hot:

:3ds: Mario Tennis Open $24.99 

:ps3: The Last of Us $27.99

:ps3: Assassins Creed 4 $27.99

:ps3: Beyond Two Souls $22.99 

:ps4: Almost every used ps4 game would be 3 for $100 (Same with XB1) 

Post if you find anymore great deals, I'll try to put them in the OP!

Last edited by a moderator:
:(

I just finished buying all the 3ds games I wanted from amazon and ebay. Could have gotten SM3DL, MK7 plus a free donkey kong for the same price instead. Damn it.

Someone please tell me best buy used games are cart only or else I'd be even more pissed :(

Good luck to everyone else who gets some deals here though :)

Would love to bank on some of these 3DS games.

But, I tried using my gift card earlier on TitanFall to preorder, and it error'd out in the submitting process and now I can't get anything to work on my gc :/

Would love to bank on some of these 3DS games.

But, I tried using my gift card earlier on TitanFall to preorder, and it error'd out in the submitting process and now I can't get anything to work on my gc :/
Probably took the money and it's just going to be in limbo for a bit. Happened to me and it was like two weeks before it showed up on the card again.

Sadly almost all those 3DS games are OOS for shipping already as is normal with these sales.

:(

I just finished buying all the 3ds games I wanted from amazon and ebay. Could have gotten SM3DL, MK7 plus a free donkey kong for the same price instead. Damn it.

Someone please tell me best buy used games are cart only or else I'd be even more pissed :(

Good luck to everyone else who gets some deals here though :)
Haha last time i got zelda OOT, kid icarus, and tales of abyss, it all came complete with case and book, etc.

I got Kid Icarus and Mario 3D Land incomplete from two separate orders. It's a gamble, but they seem to come complete more often than not.

Probably took the money and it's just going to be in limbo for a bit. Happened to me and it was like two weeks before it showed up on the card again.

Sadly almost all those 3DS games are OOS for shipping already as is normal with these sales.
Thanks, that makes me feel better. Hopefully it won't be that long though :)

I managed to checkout with The Legend of Zelda A Link Between Worlds, New Super Mario Bros 2, and Luigi's Mansion. I missed out on Super Mario 3d Land (I need the original box! lol), Pokémon X & Y, Kid Icarus & Kingdom Hearts.

I'm surprised those 3 games were still available by the time I was done entering the $10 off $30 code, a $10 reward certificate, a gift card & and finally my paypal info (paypal balance took care of the remaining $16) 

Ordered some of these.
Last I checked they are all eligible for GameStops Trade 2 :

$19.99
Mario Kart Wii - Nintendo Wii
New Super Mario Bros. 2 - Nintendo 3DS
Disgaea D2: A Brighter Darkness - PlayStation 3

$24.99
Luigis Mansion Dark Moon - Nintendo 3DS
Mario Luigi Dream Team - Nintendo 3DS
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Gates to Infinity - Nintendo 3DS
Killzone Mercenary - PS Vita

I bought two Professor Layton games so I have the first trilogy complete now.  I also got Kirby Super Star Ultra and a pack of for AA batteries to get free shipping for $27.xx

Ended up picking up

Mario Kart Wii

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 3DS

to trade to gamestop

& A Link Between Worlds to keep.

Had $20 in GCs so came out to $30, not too bad.

Ordered some of these.
Last I checked they are all eligible for GameStops Trade 2 :

$19.99
Disgaea D2: A Brighter Darkness - PlayStation 3
Has anyone found a best buy that has this in stock? In store pickup only is rather limiting for JRPGs.

No problem, just finished up some homework and checked my cart before sleeping and lo and behold, shipping was available XD

Just gotta hope that they are complete now ._.

Filling out some older game I've missed and wondering if DS games will likely still come complete? I know it's not guaranteed but I've had pretty good luck with Best Buy and I just want to make sure they haven't ditched all tne cases/manuals like Gamestop. Should I expect DS games to include cases and manuals?

BTW, I hate that it makes you place multiple orders.

Filling out some older game I've missed and wondering if DS games will likely still come complete? I know it's not guaranteed but I've had pretty good luck with Best Buy and I just want to make sure they haven't ditched all tne cases/manuals like Gamestop. Should I expect DS games to include cases and manuals?

I recently bought FF III ds from best buy pre-owned (had a nice coupon making it only $3) and it came with the coverart, no manual, fwiw.

I would honestly not a place an order of a duplicate item within a 24 hour period at the very minimum.

Any items that have quantity order limits have caused customers to be banned. Since preowned games have this restriction, it is possible you get blacklisted from the Best Buy site. Now I'm not sure if used games are coded into their automated system to initiate bans, but games that have been on sale have certainly been so.

I would honestly not a place an order of a duplicate item within a 24 hour period at the very minimum.

Any items that have quantity order limits have caused customers to be banned. Since preowned games have this restriction, it is possible you get blacklisted from the Best Buy site. Now I'm not sure if used games are coded into their automated system to initiate bans, but games that have been on sale have certainly been so.
Hmmm...I read the terms and it didn't say anything about limits on purchases. I figured it was just an issue with their site like how it never gives me 10% off Pre-Owned games like it's supposed too. Guess I'll wait for additional orders though.

I recently bought FF III ds from best buy pre-owned (had a nice coupon making it only $3) and it came with the coverart, no manual, fwiw.
Thanks for the response. This at leat means they aren't tossing the cases and therefore shouldn't be tossing the manuals a la Gamestop.

I managed to checkout with The Legend of Zelda A Link Between Worlds, New Super Mario Bros 2, and Luigi's Mansion. I missed out on Super Mario 3d Land (I need the original box! lol), Pokémon X & Y, Kid Icarus & Kingdom Hearts.

I'm surprised those 3 games were still available by the time I was done entering the $10 off $30 code, a $10 reward certificate, a gift card & and finally my paypal info (paypal balance took care of the remaining $16)
Where did the $10 off $30 code come from?

From the looks of it, all but two of these games are unavailable in the 9 stores in my area. I'm beginning to suspect that BB Online pulls games from their stores to sell them online.

Hmmm...I read the terms and it didn't say anything about limits on purchases. I figured it was just an issue with their site like how it never gives me 10% off Pre-Owned games like it's supposed too. Guess I'll wait for additional orders though.

Thanks for the response. This at leat means they aren't tossing the cases and therefore shouldn't be tossing the manuals a la Gamestop.
It'd be extra work to toss the stuff. I'm betting they just repackage whatever the customer trades in.

Which brings me to the question of how the heck do so many people lose the case and manual for games?

It'd be extra work to toss the stuff. I'm betting they just repackage whatever the customer trades in.

Which brings me to the question of how the heck do so many people lose the case and manual for games?
IDK but I guess I'm kinda OCD about my games cause I hate not having a manual and especially not the case.

IDK but I guess I'm kinda OCD about my games cause I hate not having a manual and especially not the case.
The manual I can do without, but not having the case with the original artwork bothers me. Thankfully out of the 4 BBY pre-owned games I have bought, all have had artwork. I have one more on the way, hopefully it has artwork too...

bread's done
Back