Best Buy: Saints Row IV (Xbox 360, PS3) $20/$14 Unlocked

Got this for $20 from Walmart when they had that glitch. Still haven't played it...one day...

Edit: Shows up as $31.99 for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
You might want to add instore only cause look at the fine print on the coupon it says doesn't applied to bestbuy.com
fUpGmyn.png

I got my Xbox 360 version for $14 online just now. Great post. Thanks OP. I've played all the Siants Row games except this one :)

Do these work as a headset/microphone on Vita as well? Do you know?
I don't own them but they look like they will fit the headset port on the PS Vita/3DS/Dualshock 4...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCGgK2WUdAs

Shows up as $14 in my cart
I've never played any other game in the SR series, tend to hate sandbox games, and loved SRIV. It reminded me some of Prototype 2. I enjoyed the super-powered aspect of the game, but, admittedly, it is not what I would refer to as difficult. I even bought the pass and, upon finishing, ordered SR3.

This is great!  Thanks much OP.  Been holding out on this, but $14 is cheap enough to play now, trade it in or sell it, and then pick it back up again when the Gold version releases.  

You might want to add instore only cause look at the fine print on the coupon it says doesn't applied to bestbuy.com
It DOES work online. If your MyBestBuy and BestBuy.com accounts are tied, then it'll knock the price down automatically to $14 once you add the item to cart and go to it. Confirmed as of this moment, and it allows in-store pickup. Going to get it during lunch break =D.

BTW, don't bother flipping. They are offering $4 trade in on a game they sell for $40 MSRP. =/

Should I?

I enjoyed SR3 when it was free on PS+.

Hmmm...
I played it on PS+. It gets a lot crazier and comical in 4, but the ratings on it say it's worth playing. Saint's Row transitioned from GTA clone to "GTA meets cartoon" in the course of four 4 games.

BTW, don't bother flipping. They are offering $4 trade in on a game they sell for $40 MSRP. =/
They're offering $8 trade-in on a game (100% bonus is active), on a game they have on sale for $20 to anyone willing to sign up for a free gamers club, or $14 for paid members.

It's still not a flip, but 8 vs. 20 sounds a lot better than 4 vs. 40.

The coupon works for shipped orders; pretty sure the file you open lists in-store only since you're supposed to print that version out and take it in. The offer page specifically says you can go to bestbuy.com to get the game, which is the link I used to buy it.

Thanks OP, grabbed a second :360: copy for my wife so we can finally co-op and fuck with each other's Boss.

They're offering $8 trade-in on a game (100% bonus is active), on a game they have on sale for $20 to anyone willing to sign up for a free gamers club, or $14 for paid members.

It's still not a flip, but 8 vs. 20 sounds a lot better than 4 vs. 40.
Or $8.80 vs $14. =) I realized the 100% bonus is active this week. Instead of getting $6.60 for FF13 (Platinum'd) and XIII-2 (Cause I feel like it's gonna take me a long time again), I can get $10.50 for them. And $21 for AC4 (when I got it for $24 last week) isn't a bad return. I'll have the next 3 and a half days to get it beaten. =)

Does anyone know if this is the commander in chief edition? How would I got about price matching this in store?
the only place to get this at the $20/$14 price is at bestbuy stores. it is highly unlikely another other retailer will match this price.

most likely, but it will probably be title saints row IV: the full package.
Yep, it's a near certainty that there will be a complete edition. Most likely in time for the holidays (for $60) then late 2015 the complete edition will be $20. That's how they've mostly gone in the past at least. By the time 2015 rolls around almost everyone will be on the next gen and most people wont want to come back to this. If it's like the 3rd, the DLC was fun but completely unnecessary so I wouldn't worry about it.

Yep, it's a near certainty that there will be a complete edition. Most likely in time for the holidays (for $60) then late 2015 the complete edition will be $20. That's how they've mostly gone in the past at least. By the time 2015 rolls around almost everyone will be on the next gen and most people wont want to come back to this. If it's like the 3rd, the DLC was fun but completely unnecessary so I wouldn't worry about it.
yeah, i agree the dlc content from the third are not really must have. i had fun just playing the vanilla version of saints row the third.

yeah, i agree the dlc content from the third are not really must have. i had fun just playing the vanilla version of saints row the third.
IMO unless someone isn't planning on moving to the next gen until 2016 or later they might as well get the current (last) gen games they want to play through now. This year is basically the time to wind the generation down and play through the "must play" games on the bucket list. If expect enticing bundles for holiday 2014 that will convince a lot of people to move on.

This is from someone that not only waited for SR3 Complete but for it to be $20. The 4th is coming out at a time that makes waiting less desirable for most people.

bread's done
Back