Star Wars Xbox 360 for $150 or trade. Also have a hd pvr 2

drakma2345

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (67%)
Got a lot of ps2 games. GameStop sold them to a liquidation store here in Memphis and I picked them up cheap cause I had a 60gb ps3. We'll ps3 broke and now I have all these games. The games smell a little burnt, but they all play fine. I no longer have marvel vs capcom but do have capcom vs snk to replace it. Looking to trade. Also have a blanka street fighter 4 wireless ps3 controller to go with it. Make me an offer.

Name of the second pics

Viewtiful joe
Resident evil 4
Here comes the pain
Larry boy
Harry potter chamber of secrets
Prisoner of Azkaban
The suffering both 1 and 2
Bully
Nba street 2
NFL street 1
True crime la
Wwe shut your mouth
Gta 3 and vice city
Street fighter anniversary editon
Shadow of the colluson
Prince of Persia 1

XBOX360 STAR WARS EDITION- Comes with 320gb hard drive, power cables, and controller. The controller the X button sticks just a little bit. Asking $150 or trade for the Halo 4 xbox 360, or a white ps vita.

Also have an hd pvr 2 for $70 or a trade. Comes with hdmi cable and power cord only.

Last edited by a moderator:
A couple quick questions for you regarding your Star Wars Xbox 360 system.

Is the controller included the gold C-3PO controller or just some generic white or black one?  No Kinect is no problem.  Is the console banned from XBox LIVE?

A couple quick questions for you regarding your Star Wars Xbox 360 system.

Is the controller included the gold C-3PO controller or just some generic white or black one? No Kinect is no problem. Is the console banned from XBox LIVE?
got a blue controller for it and it is not console banned.

The blue controller actually matches the system pretty well.  Very sharp.

I'll talk to one of my nephews who has been wanting one and PM you to work something out if he's still interested.  Thanks for posting the photos.  System looks great.  I have three of them myself (one in living room and two in my son's room so he and his cousin can play side-by-side).

I've got a really good condition Vita with a 4GB memory card, Madden, MLB 13 and Dungeon Hunters I would be willing to put up.  PM Me if you're interested.

How is this not gone by now? If I didn't just recently pick up a Gears of War console, I would have been all over this for that price. Come on people. You probably won't find it for less than he's selling it for here

bread's done
Back