Is there any way to get game patches w/o broadband?

MSUHitman

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
Just curious if anyone has had to do this yet or knows anyone who does. My financial situation may be worsening soon and if I have to move back to southern IL with my parents the only broadband available there is Verizon Mi-Fi 4G adapter w/5 GB per month data cap. No other family members nearby use the Internet enough to have cable or DSL & just use their phones so that's not an option either.

I'm not looking to play MP as I understand that would be a no-go, but just curious so I can get the patches for single-player games like South Park, Infamous, the new Dragon Age, etc.

Thanks in advance.

xbuc.net is the only thing I know of. If you have a laptop and go on wifi somewhere else to download them

Last edited by a moderator:
me too. i'm downloading the patch of Eclipse War Online yesterday but my broadband doesnt have signal on my current location. So i want to mall and connect to the public wifi.

Do your family members have any neighbors they are friends with that are in wifi range? If so you might talk to them about giving them $10 or $20 a month to use their wifi. :)

bread's done
Back