Bravely Default is $31.66 at Amazon

PM Amazon for $31.66 vs. Gamers Club 20% off for $31.99.

Hmm...
exactly what I was thinking. For me, I have credit at both places so it's probably a toss up for me. I'm going to wait a bit for a lower price. Have time as my 3DS/DS backlog is at a dozen or more at this time.

Last edited by a moderator:
exactly what I was thinking. For me, I have credit at both places so it's probably a toss up for me. I'm going to wait a bit for a lower price. Have time as my 3DS/DS backlog is at a dozen or more at this time.
I thought the point was that GCU's discount doesn't even help so it's best to price match if you don't get it a Amazon and you'd rather pay a horrible company.

Didn't feel like making a new thread, but Fire Emblem is also $32 right now at amazon.  Not the lowest, but better than the $40 it's been staying at.

Right, but he was just pointing out that buying it at BB with GCU is essentially the same thing as buying it through Amazon - at least supposing that you live in a state where both charge sales tax.
Oh, oops. That's very clear now that I read the post again while fully awake. : P

bread's done
Back