FIFA 2014 for 14 bucks you will need AMAZON KINDLE 4PM EST

Yup, just got the text to my phone and busted out my moms kindle fire hd. opened up the tabs offer and bam, i actually saw the offer this time.. now lets hope i get a copy... cant pass up a good deal even though i dont know if ill play it much

Yup, just got the text to my phone and busted out my moms kindle fire hd. opened up the tabs offer and bam, i actually saw the offer this time.. now lets hope i get a copy... cant pass up a good deal even though i dont know if ill play it much
i think i got ever offer they had that i wanted.

madden for 5

soda machine for 20

that is all i wanted LOL

fuuuuuuu hope i didn't miss it, checking my kindle now

got one :D amazing deal, thank you based $100 kindle fire hd from black friday

not working on my kindle - guess its dead?
I just searched for it on the shop, it says "shop amazon" under physical products and it takes you to the site, then type in fifa 14 and it should be good.

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess I am the only one that got a 360 version haha.

Just so everyone knows you can get one on each platform at 14. Just a ps4 and and xbox1 for a friend.
when i check my kindle it says i already bought one so i cant order. howd were u able to add to cart again?>

Last edited by a moderator:
click on more details. you will be taken to a new page. the platform you have already bought will not be available but your can change it to something else

when i check my kindle it says i already bought one so i cant order. howd were u able to add to cart again?>
click on more details. you will be taken to a new page. the platform you have already bought will not be available but your can change it to something else.

Can't get to my Kindle since I'm still at work. If anyone can do this for me on PS4, that'd be great. I'd be willing to do $25, PM me if you can!

Thanks OP! Grabbed this for $15.26 including taxes. Amazing deal for a next-gen game. Not a big soccer fan at all, but at this price, I can try it, then maybe trade it in at a later date if I don't particularly enjoy it.

bread's done
Back