Gamefly 75% Off PC RPG Games Promotion Kingdoms of Amalur Complete Bundle PC (Origin) $9.99 & more

Well, my order was just flagged and canceled. First, and last, time I will ever use Gamefly or anything.

Well, my order was just flagged and canceled. First, and last, time I will ever use Gamefly or anything.
You sure it was canceled? The holding pattern is kind of how GameFly does an account's first purchase, if memory serves. Happened to me, happened to several others.

After submitting payment for the first purchase, GameFly immediately sends you an email saying they need to verify credit card info, etc - then 24 to 48 hours later they send the key. After that, smooth sailing with each subsequent purchase.

I'm not defending/supporting them, just sayin'....

You sure it was canceled? The holding pattern is kind of how GameFly does an account's first purchase, if memory serves. Happened to me, happened to several others.

After submitting payment for the first purchase, GameFly immediately sends you an email saying they need to verify credit card info, etc - then 24 to 48 hours later they send the key. After that, smooth sailing with each subsequent purchase.

I'm not defending/supporting them, just sayin'....
Oh trust me (famous last words), that email I received was very straightforward in what they did. They canceled my order, suspended my account (like that matters, only just created it to buy two digital games) and also got Paypal to suspend my account as well. GMG, Steam, Amazon and even Origin never did this, but whatever, at this point only thing I can do (after getting Paypal to remove the suspension on my account) is never use Gamefly. Like they care about losing one customer anyways.

Strong overreaction
Sure

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this the cheapest the ME trilogy has been? I'm wondering if I should use my code on either that or KOA (though I have them both on ps3 too...sigh)

bread's done
Back