PS+ 1 year = $40 at eBay (Newegg)

Thanks OP, my Plus runs out next month and I've been waiting for a deal to renew it before it expires.

quick noob questions about free PS+ games. If I downloaded a free game last month and it's taken down today from PSN, will I be able to keep playing it while I'm still PS+ member?

I wonder, do they mail you the PS+ card? If so can I hold off a month or so and then register it?
its a prepaid card that they mail to you. Sucks though because they charged me tax. (in ca) still a better deal than anything right now though. Thanks OP

Last edited by a moderator:
its a prepaid card that they mail to you. Sucks though because they charged me tax. (in ca) still a better deal than anything right now though. Thanks OP
Shit I wanted that dead nation for ps4. I don't know when they will switch to Aprils games but I wish I didn't miss out on it but Im sure Ill get my card too late for it.

I had a 7 day free trial card with killzone I tried to register so I could add it to my account at least but damn card expired like 9 days ago. Ack!

quick noob questions about free PS+ games. If I downloaded a free game last month and it's taken down today from PSN, will I be able to keep playing it while I'm still PS+ member?
Yep, you can play it as long as you're a PS+ member. And if you let your PS+ subscription expire, you can resub later to get access to those games again.

Thanks for the feedback, newegg!

0zK2g5P.png

not real

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back