An update on my friend's massive Jurassic Park SNES collection

Ferrari Racer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
It's been a while since I last talked about it. He is now at 270 copies.

17408_861820987214537_8224785270824106444_n.jpg

He's K3VBOT on NintendoAge if anyone uses that site

Last edited by a moderator:
It's been a while since I last talked about it. He is now at 270 copies.

10014531_229923107197524_8746603483074511001_n.jpg
10175944_229926727197162_1489291505337423731_n.jpg

He's K3VBOT on NintendoAge if anyone uses that site
I can't imagine what that is costing him. what happens when the fridge is full?

in 20 years, when America is the wasteland of Fallout, this will be quite a puzzling find.

Is your friend mad? Why would someone collect over 200 Copies of JP on snes. A game that isnt that great to be honest. Why couldent he collect a good game?

It's cheaper to buy crap games. I used to have nearly 100 copies of the smb, duck hunt combo cart.

I could understand buying every copy you can find for giggles, but why keep them in the fridge?
Probably to prolong the batteries inside the cartridges.

Only reason I could think of, unless he plans to eat them all at some point, and is trying to keep them cold until he cooks them for dinner.

I could understand buying every copy you can find for giggles, but why keep them in the fridge?

Probably to prolong the batteries inside the cartridges.

Only reason I could think of, unless he plans to eat them all at some point, and is trying to keep them cold until he cooks them for dinner.
You guys have it all wrong. The reason they are in a fridge is to keep the eggs inside at a certain temperature so they don't hatch and spawn an angry mob of Raptors.

Lol I have no idea why he has them in a fridge. It might be just for giggles. I'm surprised he has all of them in his apartment right now. Most of the copies he has gotten free by donation or extremely cheap. Quite an impressive collection.

I'm not really sure what the point of this is, but I guess to each his own. Someday when a CAG is feeling nostalgic and wants to buy a copy of Jurassic Park for SNES, he will have cornered the market I guess lol.

I applaud his collection. When he finally snaps from his apparent mental health problems you can be the good friend and sell all of these to pay for his treatment and psychiatrist sessions.

I applaud his collection. When he finally snaps from his apparent mental health problems you can be the good friend and sell all of these to pay for his treatment and psychiatrist sessions.
Sorry, but the cost of out of pocket payment for an intake session would exceed what you could get for all of those.

Prevention before intervention people!

This is amazing.  I also love how he has 2 pizzas in the fridge with them so you know it is probably a working fridge and not one just used for storage.

I'm not really sure what the point of this is, but I guess to each his own. Someday when a CAG is feeling nostalgic and wants to buy a copy of Jurassic Park for SNES, he will have cornered the market I guess lol.
He would have to buy about 500,000 copies to corner the market.

Wow... Now he has even more copies?!

I remember the first time you posted about his collection,

he was thinking of building a T-Rex statue or something out of them.

The fact that he's keeping them in cold storage in a refrigerator is too harlarious.

This would have been EPIC if they were copies of Earthbound instead....
I'd probably cry a little since I have never seen an actual copy that I can remember.

I was thinking of getting all the Shaq-Fu cartridges, already have one SNES version.

Just watched a review on Youtube and I think this guy is doing society a favor. lol

Oh my gosh the saving/destroying Shaq-Fu websites are too entertaining! lol

You know I'm not sure if I actually played that game growing up.

I should just fire it up on an emulator and experience it for 5 minutes.

Anyway I about Jurassic Park, I expect your friend's next update to be invitations to a

house warming party of his newly built Jurassic Park cartrigage cottage.

I will be bringing a Genesis Jurassic Park vase with fresh flowers just to spice up the decor.

I would much rather donate to a Jurassic Park tour bus that roams the US chomping up every SNES cartriage it comes across. To donate a cartrige you just put it into the mouth of the animatronic raptor.

I would much rather donate to a Jurassic Park tour bus that roams the US chomping up every SNES cartriage it comes across. To donate a cartrige you just put it into the mouth of the animatronic raptor.
Or something like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60jKp-yoaV4

[quote name="derrtaysouth95" post="11768094" timestamp="1400439397"]Can I ask why? ^

What is the utility in owning that many copies of the same games?[/quote]he's tryin to get every single copy of the game so it can become rare, then he sells each for thousands.

he's tryin to get every single copy of the game so it can become rare, then he sells each for thousands.
Seems pretty delusional, not to mention "just plain dumb" considering HD re-releases, reprints, emulators/torrents, and, like anotherpoorgamer said, digital versions.

Just talked to my friend about this collection for the first time in a while, he's currently over 300.

It got posted on Epic Meal Time's facebook page today haha.

Here's another pic of this glorious collection

11080968_810636555679946_5556492185422839445_n.jpg

bread's done
Back