LEGO Marvel Super Heroes: Universe in Peril (PS Vita) $21.99 w/ $10 GC at Best Buy

Can't use the card on the game. $8.33 is a bit misleading to include in the title. I'd go for it but I really don't want to shell out the $18 up front.

Keep in mind Lego games for handhelds are NOT the same as the console versions. These are basically apps/mobile ports equal to 10% of the actual game. Hell I passed on LotR lego for $6 and countless other Lego Vita 'deals'.

also the console version is open world and this version is more like challenges and very closed and in the vita version you cant even jump or nothing at all.

Dang, I was going to buy it for that price even though it's dumbed down.

I HATE that they keep cheaping out and just upresing the 3DS version instead of doing an actual port of the "big" version.  I'm sure they're just doing that because of money...porting the 3DS one to Vita would be effortless while porting the 360 version would actually take some work :(

Oh well, Borderlands 2 next month :)

Dang, I was going to buy it for that price even though it's dumbed down.

I HATE that they keep cheaping out and just upresing the 3DS version instead of doing an actual port of the "big" version. I'm sure they're just doing that because of money...porting the 3DS one to Vita would be effortless while porting the 360 version would actually take some work :(

Oh well, Borderlands 2 next month :)
Can you imagine if that is like a '3ds port' type game for the Vita? Heads will roll!

And if it plays perfectly like the console version, then WB Games has NO excuse as to why the Vita Lego games are junk and lazy app ports.

bread's done
Back