(YMMV?) 360 Slim 250GB Holiday Bundle $200 at Walmart

Probably because there's a new bundle coming out for summer that has Forza Horizon on disc and Borderlands 2 download code. There's already advertisements for it at GameStop.

A store near by has one but I already have a 360 and can get a used one in LN condition from CowBoom for $120. For brand new I guess it's a good deal (it is the BF price too).

On the right side click on check more stores and chose a different store (it is set to a store that does not have it in stock automatically). It gives you the option to ship to the store.

I went ahead and snagged 2. Needed a new one for myself and wanted one for the living room. I was seriously looking for a deal for over a weak now haha, so perfect timing OP thanks!

(BTW it had to be this slim model cause I need dat optical out that is no longer featured on the E model.....for some strange reason)

Thanks. Added to the OP.

I went ahead and snagged 2. Needed a new one for myself and wanted one for the living room. I was seriously looking for a deal for over a weak now haha, so perfect timing OP thanks!

(BTW it had to be this slim model cause I need dat optical out that is no longer featured on the E model.....for some strange reason)
Glad to help! I just stumbled across it by accident. I didn't know that they eliminated the optical out on the E.

Thanks. Added to the OP.

Glad to help! I just stumbled across it by accident. I didn't know that they eliminated the optical out on the E.
Yeah VERY strange decision my Microsoft. I mean why in the world would you release an updated system that in essence drops support for a TON of headsets that have come out for it in the past 7 years? Sure for some people you can be lucky enough to run it through your TV or receiver that might have optical out but that's not the norm.

For example I do my gaming on a 23.6" Asus monitor. Physically no way to hookup my Astro A50's to the 360 E and that monitor LOL.

bread's done
Back