PS4 $379.99 & Xbox One w/ Kinect $429.99 @ Frys.com (Possible Best Buy Price Match?)

dreamer131313

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
PS4 $379.99 & Xbox One w/ Kinect $429.99 @ Frys.com (Possible Best Buy Price Match?)

Price Shows up in Cart

PS4

http://www.frys.com/product/7721558?site=sa:adpages page:p20_FRI date:051614

Xbox One

http://www.frys.com/product/7721518?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG

CfZ0IwD.png

Thanks got an X1, free ship and no tax to NY. The site crashed literally as I made the order, but I got a confirmation email. I was on the fence about getting one but with GWG coming to the X1 this coming month, I caved, thanks again for forcing my hand asshole.

Last edited by a moderator:
The only way BB would PM this is if a Fry's is considered a "local competitor" for someone, they won't PM the site. Or if you're one of those guys who successfully bullies your BB manager's into doing things way against policy.

I was wrong, proceed.

The only way BB would PM this is if a Fry's is considered a "local competitor" for someone, they won't PM the site. Or if you're one of those guys who successfully bullies your BB manager's into doing things way against policy.
Incorrect. From Best Buy's Low Price Guarantee page:

At the time of purchase, we will match the current pre-tax price for new, identical, immediately available products from a local retail competitor's store or shipped from and sold by a designated major online retailers [sic]: Amazon.com, Apple.com, Bhphotovideo.com, Crutchfield.com, Dell.com, Frys.com, hhgregg.com, HP.com, HomeDepot.com, Lowes.com, Newegg.com, OfficeDepot.com, OfficeMax.com, Rakuten.com Shopping, Sears.com, Staples.com, Target.com, TigerDirect.com and Walmart.com. We will match prices between our stores and BestBuy.com®. We will also match prices post purchase if we lower our price within 15 days of your purchase

Available in store only. Oh well. Would have bit.

Edit: Xbox One is in store pickup only, not PS4.

Nice price on the X1. Basically paying $20 for a kinect.

Tempted on the PS4, but its only $20 off.. Probably would have been better off buying it last week for $399.99 since it came with Killzone as well. 

The site is somewhat back up. It seemed to crash again after I submitted my One order but I did get an email and when I logged back in and looked at my order history it's there. Let's hope there are no problems.

$30 for a Kinect when I was going to buy it in a few weeks for $400 is great. Yes, I'm doing it so I can dl the free games. Why not take advantage of the gold I have on my 360 right now.

So is this going to be hard to get best buy to match since they have to put it in cart to see it?
Don't want to get your hopes up so YMMV, but usually when i price match Fry's through my phone, they add the item to the cart to make sure thats the price that shows up.

Tempted to get a ps4, free shipping and not tax.  Feel like the only game I'd play is infamous and by the time there are more games I'd want to play the system would be cheaper...

I can add either to the cart but when I go to the review order page, nothing is listed. 

If you can get your hands on an address change Best Buy 10% off   item coupon, you could price match and use that bring it to Xbox One - $387  PS4 - $342  I did this when I bought my PS4 at full price and got it for $360

I'm surprised people haven't been blowing amazon up today to price match these prices lol submitting price match to amazon

Tempted to get a ps4, free shipping and not tax. Feel like the only game I'd play is infamous and by the time there are more games I'd want to play the system would be cheaper...
Correct. IMO it's silly to buy a PS4 now unless you want to play one of it's only three games, killzone, knack, or infamous.

If you can get your hands on an address change Best Buy 10% off item coupon, you could price match and use that bring it to Xbox One - $387 PS4 - $342 I did this when I bought my PS4 at full price and got it for $360
I'm shocked, as any time an override is required from a manager, any coupons are void. The system won't allow any further discounts.

Correct. IMO it's silly to buy a PS4 now unless you want to play one of it's only three games, killzone, knack, or infamous.
Yea, I'm really not interested in knack or killzone. I am looking forward to future games but I'm probably going to wait for it to hit $350 with no tax

Sucks its in store pickup only but I can try price matching to Best Buy since they will offer free shipping..is this the regular XBOX ONE without the Forza or does this include that?

I had to open up my excel sheet of unplayed owned PS3 and 360 games on this deal. I am very tempted but I am still at 107 unplayed games...I can wait I can wait.

Yea, I'm really not interested in knack or killzone. I am looking forward to future games but I'm probably going to wait for it to hit $350 with no tax
If you`re elite plus & get BB to match you can float the purchase till after E3 that way you know what games will release in 2014 & have time to watch for a return/rebuy if the price becomes cheaper or if Sony offers a perk in response to the XB1 price drop.

Any chance f getting Forza or Titanfall in this deal?
You might be lucky, on this, so what I am about to say is YMMV.

I ordered the XBOX One on frys.com for store pickup in Sunnyvale, CA.

Yes I was expecting not to get any game, but the pickup took really long.

First, it was not in the "Frys.com pickup shelf" at checkout, so they had to grab one.

Before I could even exit, the checker (old lady, filipino,) thought something was wrong, because when she scanned the UPC, the Forza bundle was regular price.

So they rechecked to see if they had any regular xbox ones with no game, probably not, because the male employee just gave me back the forza 5 bundled one.

The male employee had to walk me to the exit, to override this, and I walked out the door, with a forza 5 bundle for $468 with tax, plus $6 to get to the Frys.

It's a little heavy, the box, so be careful.

As I stated in previous posts I ordered the X1 from Frys and got the email for p/u. The store is 30 mins away so I went to BB to try to PM since I have credit there. I told them the price and they verified it but rang me up for $399 so I got the Kinect for free.

To the guy asking about forza. My best buy price matched a forza bundle. I don't think they even sell ones without forza anymore.

If you can get your hands on an address change Best Buy 10% off item coupon, you could price match and use that bring it to Xbox One - $387 PS4 - $342 I did this when I bought my PS4 at full price and got it for $360
As Romeo said, I don't see how this can be done other than a manager overriding the price and factoring in both discounts. The POS is coded to only allow one adjustment to be made and avoid stacking with other offers like coupons.

As I stated in previous posts I ordered the X1 from Frys and got the email for p/u. The store is 30 mins away so I went to BB to try to PM since I have credit there. I told them the price and they verified it but rang me up for $399 so I got the Kinect for free.
They adjusted it to $399 for you or was it coming up automatically at this price? That wouldn't make sense that they adjusted it to $399 since the price won't kick in until E3.

As Romeo said, I don't see how this can be done other than a manager overriding the price and factoring in both discounts. The POS is coded to only allow one adjustment to be made and avoid stacking with other offers like coupons.

They adjusted it to $399 for you or was it coming up automatically at this price? That wouldn't make sense that they adjusted it to $399 since the price won't kick in until E3.
Not even in E3. Unless you mean the xbone sans kinect for $399

It was a price match so they adjusted the price to $399. I didn't even consider they had actually looked at the Kinect-less X1 hence getting the Kinect for free.

It was a price match so they adjusted the price to $399. I didn't even consider they had actually looked at the Kinect-less X1 hence getting the Kinect for free.
Your so lucky! So you were able to get the XBOX ONE console with the kinect for 399? Wish my Best buy would do that for me should give it a shot but I doubt they would my local one is too picky..maybe online?

Don't give into their warranty, either. Sony will sell you a warranty for 3 years for less than $100 (I am sure) to make sure the machine runs like a champ for that time.

Don't give into their warranty, either. Sony will sell you a warranty for 3 years for less than $100 (I am sure) to make sure the machine runs like a champ for that time.
square trade better. $80 for three years including accidential coverage and they usually have multiple 30% or 40% off coupons so you could essentially during those promos get 3 years+Accidential for as little as $48 to $56

square trade better. $80 for three years including accidential coverage and they usually have multiple 30% or 40% off coupons so you could essentially during those promos get 3 years+Accidential for as little as $48 to $56
I looked. Sony has it for PS4. http://store.sony.com/3-year-protection-plan-with-accidental-damage-from-handling-for-ps4-zid27-PPSPS3APS4/cat-ProductChannelAssignments-catid-SNYUSAssignments Basically, $60. So it's more or less up to what people want to do.

It was a price match so they adjusted the price to $399. I didn't even consider they had actually looked at the Kinect-less X1 hence getting the Kinect for free.
Ok so they basically PM'd the wrong price by mistake. Your original post kind of confused some folks. Lucky score though.

It'll come down to personal tolerance of risk but warranties are usually a waste of an investment. Most repair problems will arise in the first year so your warranty get you a new working console anyway. I think the only one that may be worthwhile would be the accident free warranty for buyers that have little kids at their home.

If Anyone Is Near The Concord, CA Frys They Have this In Stock: Includes: Black Wii Console, Black Wii Remote Plus, Black Nunchuk, New Super Mario Bros. Wii game pack and Super Mario Galaxy Official Soundtrack. $49.99

CONCORD, CA LOCATION ONLY

VDX9UB2.png

So this was just a fuck-up on the part of the manager or whoever price-matched? Drats! Wouldn't mind picking up an XbOne w/ Kinect for $400. Friggin' Halo :cry:. I suppose deals are to abound come Black Friday time, but those sku's will be missing the Kinects...

bread's done
Back