Rakuten- Playstation 3D Display Refurbished for $124.99 FS

I bought 2 of these a couple years ago on Black Friday when Best Buy had them for $99 and they both still work perfect. My sister and I both use them for gaming, so they've been used quite a bit. Apparently I'm one of the lucky few.

Wouldn't recommend getting refurbished with how poor the quality on these things will be. It'll be more of a hassle having it break constantly, and even with a warranty you'll be sending it back and forth.

I've had mine for several years with zero issues and I use it a lot. I keep hoping a batch of new stock will show up at around this price. It is a great monitor and has been great playing and watching 3d in the bedroom. My only complaint is that the speakers are very lacking but considering the size and cost its not a big deal. 

I'm using mine for my gaming PC monitor.  It has a small cluster of dead pixels somewhat near the middle of the screen, but other than that it has worked perfectly since I got it when Gamestop had them for $200.

MjC

I got mine on eBay for $140+$35S&H from a small seller about 10 months ago. I'm happy with it, asked a lot of questions about the HDMI reliability which is reportedly a problem on some of these. (Another seller gave fishy answers about needing to buy new cables to make that work right so I didn't buy it from him.)

I wouldn't want to get one "reconditioned", that sounds like a recipe for trouble - like getting a refurbished Xbox 360. (I did that once in 2009, had to return it for a refund when it RROD'd about 3 weeks later, I'm never making *that* mistake again.)

Mine's been working good for the past year and a half, minus the random blinking out on the video. The screen will go black for a second or two then kick back on like nothing happened, and it's pretty intermittent.

Mine from Best Buy still works great! Only problem is the headphone jack gives off quite a bit of white noise. I just use a grounder and it clears some of that up. Bought a warranty on Square Trade and if it dies anytime between now and Fall 2015, I'll be getting $180 back (since I bought it on sale, the $180 was the cost to buy a new one at the time).

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back