* * * * * 24 votes

CAG PSN Gamesharing #8 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

#5311 StarShadow   Follow on Twitch & Twitter CAGiversary!   758 Posts   Joined 3.9 Years Ago  

StarShadow

Posted 29 August 2014 - 04:43 PM

Below are the games I have available for purchase or rent.  If interested please PM me.  Will also consider trading accounts.  Renting will only be available to reputable CAGs.

For Sale (Resells)

$3 - Aquapazza (Resell)

$4 - Devil May Cry HD Collection

$3 - Tom Clancy's HAWX

$3 - Ace Combat Assault Horizon

$7 - Agarest Generations of War 2

$6 - Fifa World Cup 2014 Brazil
$7 - XCOM Enemy Within

$8 - Lost Planet 3 + NFS The Run

$9 - Fifa 14 (PS3)

For Sale (Phantoms)

$1 - Ace Combat Assault Horizon

$1 - Armored Core V - Verdict Day

$1 - Game of Thrones (US) + XCOM Bureau Trophy DLC

$3 - Record of Agarest War Zero + Rainbow Moon

$3 - Agarest Generations of War 2

Exclusively for Rent (All are $1 a week or $0.50 for a Day):

Record of Agarest War Zero + Rainbow Moon

Game of Thrones (US) + XCOM Bureau Trophy DLC

Armored Core V - Verdict Day

Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes (PS3)

Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory

Resogun Season Pass

Dark Souls II

Games I am Looking to Buy / Rent:

Guided Fate Paradox (Buy or start a group)

Legasista (Buy or Timeshare for 2+ weeks)

The Walking Dead Season 2 Ep1-5 (Timeshare)

Looking to fill my groups.  I might be able to secure an even cheaper discount for a Ghosts season pass, get it while you can!

Call of Duty Ghosts Season Pass on PS3 ($22)

Resells ($7.33)

1. StarShadow

Phantoms ($3.67)

** Phantoms will be deactivated on September 4th after they download the 4th and final DLC **

The Guided Fate Paradox ($39.99)

Resells ($13.33)

1. maximalni (can't host)

2. StarShadow

Phantoms ($6.66)

#5312 snakeybro   Banned Banned   9668 Posts   Joined 3.6 Years Ago  

Posted 29 August 2014 - 04:59 PM

I just got a pm from some dude i never heard of asking me to sell him a AC Unity PS4 resell, da fuq?

Now Playing:  :3ds: Shovel Knight, Zelda: ALBW, Kirby Triple Deluxe    :ps3: RE5 Gold, Mafia II, Bayonetta, RE4   :ps4: GTA V 

:xb1: Watch_Dogs, Evil Within, Sleeping Dogs, Dead Rising 3, Shadow Warrior, Far Cry 4, Alien, Halo MCC  

:wiiu: Shovel Knight NG+, RE Revelations, Darksiders II, Batman Arkham Origins, Shantae & The Pirate's Curse, Captain Toad, Bayo 2, Ducktales Remastered

solidSNAKE231989.png

768817.png

#5313 StarShadow   Follow on Twitch & Twitter CAGiversary!   758 Posts   Joined 3.9 Years Ago  

StarShadow

Posted 29 August 2014 - 05:16 PM

I just got a pm from some dude i never heard of asking me to sell him a AC Unity PS4 resell, da fuq?

I got messages from new people asking me to buy my FarCry Classic resell and my Fifa 14 resell.  The Farcry one was fine but the Fifa one the guy never responded.

#5314 QDizzle  

Posted 29 August 2014 - 05:32 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT A JDUMMY.. EVEN NEWBIES KNOW SNAKE ONLY OWNS PHANTOMS :-

NEW Gameshare Feedback Tracker August 2014

http://tinyurl.com/C...-Feedback-Sheet

#5315 ronaldoratdg  

ronaldoratdg

Posted 29 August 2014 - 05:34 PM

samurai warriors 4 is coming to psn store?

#5316 Mystique   Formerly ₮ℹℊ€® CAGiversary!   888 Posts   Joined 7.2 Years Ago  

Posted 29 August 2014 - 06:06 PM

I just wish more companies would recognize that people play on multiple systems and convince Sony/MS to work out an agreement for some type of cross saving. I know it would never happen. But with Destiny it could be awesome. Diablo is another one that comes to mind. Mostly games where you have a character that you're building up, or MP progress that could carry over.

Sony and M$ will never work out a cross-save feature. But game devs can enable cloud save syncing between the platforms if they choose to. Diablo 3 allowed you to cloud sync cross-platform when you upgrade from Reaper of Souls to Ultimate Evil Edition. You can cloud transfer your save from PS3/360 to Same/PS4/X1 when you upgrade (you can't transfer between PS3+360). They could/should also allow you to cloud sync at whim, but they don't.
http://us.battle.net...n/blog/15058023
PS4: •Adventures Pip •Batman Arkham Knight •Battlefield Hardline •Bloodborne •Citizens of Earth
•CoD Black Ops 3 •Destiny •Deus Ex •Game of Thrones •Geometry Wars 3 •Helldivers •Journey •Just Cause 3
•Killzone •Lara Croft Osiris •LittleBigPlanet 3 •Lego Marvel Super Heroes •Life Is Strange •Mercenary Kings
•PJ Shooter •MGSV •Nom Nom Galaxy •Order 1886 •Plants v Zombies •Sleeping Dogs •Sound Shapes
•Star Wars Battlefront •Tales Borderlands •Towerfall Ascension •Until Dawn •Walking Dead S1+S2
•Wolf Among Us •Wolfenstein Old Blood
[ Click here for detailed list including PS3 titles ]

#5317 Revanchist   Revan CAGiversary!   540 Posts   Joined 4.2 Years Ago  

Revanchist

Posted 29 August 2014 - 06:16 PM

What's with all the re-releases for next gen? Is the hardware so similar that they just decide to port games over? I just got a PS4 and the only non indie game that looks decent right now for it is Infamous SS. 

Revanchist1.png

#5318 ProfessorStotch   Whatever happened, happened CAGiversary!   13496 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago  

ProfessorStotch

Posted 29 August 2014 - 06:29 PM

Sony and M$ will never work out a cross-save feature. But game devs can enable cloud save syncing between the platforms if they choose to. Diablo 3 allowed you to cloud sync cross-platform when you upgrade from Reaper of Souls to Ultimate Evil Edition. You can cloud transfer your save from PS3/360 to Same/PS4/X1 when you upgrade (you can't transfer between PS3+360). They could/should also allow you to cloud sync at whim, but they don't.http://us.battle.net...n/blog/15058023

Cross gen on the same company isn't surprising. I'm talking about cross company cloud saving and syncing that will never happen. A ton of Sony games have cross save between platforms, that's been around since the early Vita days when games started coming out for multiple platforms.

ProfessorStotch.png

#5319 xlukk  

Posted 29 August 2014 - 06:46 PM

I'm looking for Diablo 3 US version PS3. Not the new one, I need the old Diablo. Phantom or Resell.

#5320 Mystique   Formerly ₮ℹℊ€® CAGiversary!   888 Posts   Joined 7.2 Years Ago  

Posted 29 August 2014 - 07:31 PM

Cross gen on the same company isn't surprising. I'm talking about cross company cloud saving and syncing that will never happen. A ton of Sony games have cross save between platforms, that's been around since the early Vita days when games started coming out for multiple platforms.

Look at the link, it IS cross-company cloud syncing!

You can upgrade your save from PS3 to X1/PS3/PS4.
You can upgrade your save from 360 to PS4/360/X1.

PS4: •Adventures Pip •Batman Arkham Knight •Battlefield Hardline •Bloodborne •Citizens of Earth
•CoD Black Ops 3 •Destiny •Deus Ex •Game of Thrones •Geometry Wars 3 •Helldivers •Journey •Just Cause 3
•Killzone •Lara Croft Osiris •LittleBigPlanet 3 •Lego Marvel Super Heroes •Life Is Strange •Mercenary Kings
•PJ Shooter •MGSV •Nom Nom Galaxy •Order 1886 •Plants v Zombies •Sleeping Dogs •Sound Shapes
•Star Wars Battlefront •Tales Borderlands •Towerfall Ascension •Until Dawn •Walking Dead S1+S2

#5321 shigumas   Shigu! CAGiversary!   352 Posts   Joined 2.8 Years Ago  

Posted 29 August 2014 - 07:50 PM

That's only one time transfer though, I think he means being able to transfer from PS3 to PS4/whatever, progress a bit, sync, then continue playing on the One using the synced save from a PS4. It just won't happen.

Edit: Like how you can play Final Fantasy X/X-2 on the PS3 and vita using the same save after syncing, but with Xbone and PS4.

Gameshares (resells) for sale : [x] | GS feedback: [x]

#5322 Persona!   Persona Puzzles People CAGiversary!   1673 Posts   Joined 3.7 Years Ago  

Posted 29 August 2014 - 07:58 PM

Never thought something like that would happen

GreatPhantomDJ.pngiNXwSWV.png?3V6L9UbJ.png?1

GameTZ username: Mindmetalox

#5323 snakeybro   Banned Banned   9668 Posts   Joined 3.6 Years Ago  

Posted 29 August 2014 - 08:09 PM

That ps3 game How To Survive is coming to ps4. yay?

Now Playing:  :3ds: Shovel Knight, Zelda: ALBW, Kirby Triple Deluxe    :ps3: RE5 Gold, Mafia II, Bayonetta, RE4   :ps4: GTA V 

:xb1: Watch_Dogs, Evil Within, Sleeping Dogs, Dead Rising 3, Shadow Warrior, Far Cry 4, Alien, Halo MCC  

:wiiu: Shovel Knight NG+, RE Revelations, Darksiders II, Batman Arkham Origins, Shantae & The Pirate's Curse, Captain Toad, Bayo 2, Ducktales Remastered

solidSNAKE231989.png

768817.png

#5324 McSmashstuff   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   107 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

McSmashstuff

Posted 29 August 2014 - 08:21 PM

Call of Duty Ghosts Season Pass on PS3 ($22)

Resells ($7.33)
1. StarShadow

Phantoms ($3.67)
1. McSmashstuff

I'll take a phantom.

#5325 laundrymatt  

laundrymatt

Posted 29 August 2014 - 08:46 PM

I got PM from same dude. I blame you :) Dude been a member since 07, zero posts. And where does he get me as having a Unity resell??

laundrymatt77.png

#5326 ProfessorStotch   Whatever happened, happened CAGiversary!   13496 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago  

ProfessorStotch

Posted 29 August 2014 - 08:59 PM

I got PM from same dude. I blame you :) Dude been a member since 07, zero posts. And where does he get me as having a Unity resell??

Don't you normally have all the resells for games that aren't even released yet?

ProfessorStotch.png

#5327 snakeybro   Banned Banned   9668 Posts   Joined 3.6 Years Ago  

Posted 29 August 2014 - 09:00 PM

Don't you normally have all the resells for games that aren't even released yet?

thats rpg

solidSNAKE231989.png

768817.png

#5328 sgand  

Posted 29 August 2014 - 09:08 PM

AC: Rogue(PS3)

r-$20

----

p-$10

1.snakey

2.laundrymatt

I get to play two AC games this year, woah mind-blowing!

Do you guys want to merge into my Rogue group? I haven't seen if yours was filled or not.

Assassin's Creed Rogue

11/11

$20
1. sgand (host)
$10
1. snakey?
2. laundrymatt?

Use my GCU/Prime for 20% off new games. I can turn your Paypal into Amazon.

http://www.cheapassg...ore/?p=10212991

#5329 snakeybro   Banned Banned   9668 Posts   Joined 3.6 Years Ago  

Posted 29 August 2014 - 09:10 PM

I think im gonna get rid of my PS3 soon, i dunno. Might skip AC Rogue

solidSNAKE231989.png

768817.png

#5330 Snow Vixen   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   107 Posts   Joined 12.9 Years Ago  

Posted 29 August 2014 - 09:13 PM

I haven't been in this thread for a week or two, so I probably missed the window:

Does anyone have a share of Infamous: First Light that I could rent for a few days? I looked through the last couple pages and didn't see anything. PM me if you have one. Thanks.

#5331 Mystique   Formerly ₮ℹℊ€® CAGiversary!   888 Posts   Joined 7.2 Years Ago  

Posted 29 August 2014 - 09:13 PM

That's only one time transfer though, I think he means being able to transfer from PS3 to PS4/whatever, progress a bit, sync, then continue playing on the One using the synced save from a PS4. It just won't happen.

Edit: Like how you can play Final Fantasy X/X-2 on the PS3 and vita using the same save after syncing, but with Xbone and PS4.

and all I am saying is that it's something a dev can do if they so desired. Diablo purposely made it just a one time transfer on upgrade, and they also purposely didn't even allow upgrades between PS3 + 360. But that was by intention, they certainly could have made the save seamlessly transfer in the same manner so that you can pick up on any platform you own.

And I expect it to happen, sooner or later, for a game where devs are solid.

#5332 shigumas   Shigu! CAGiversary!   352 Posts   Joined 2.8 Years Ago  

Posted 29 August 2014 - 09:18 PM

I think im gonna get rid of my PS3 soon, i dunno. Might skip AC Rogue

Don't do it! Still got a year left of games I think. Maybe. Not really.

Still gonna be in the Borderlands group? (here)

Gameshares (resells) for sale : [x] | GS feedback: [x]

#5333 mark77  

Posted 29 August 2014 - 09:21 PM

Mark, is this PS4? And does it include every table or something? If both I will take a slot.

I'll take a pa4 resell!

Sorry guys, i forgot to mention it's PS3... well, seems that i'll have a bad time trying to filling this, again lol

Anyways, ...

Zen Pinball 2 mega pack (content below) - PS3

Spoiler

Resells - $26.67
1.mark77 (host)
2. Will be donated

Phantoms - $13.33
**ONLY REGULARS, NO EXCEPTIONS PLEASE!

If you wanna know how and why i'm doing 4 phantoms, see here

luxo80.png

#5334 Pravado   Paul Heyman Guy CAGiversary!   3122 Posts   Joined 8.5 Years Ago  

Posted 29 August 2014 - 09:25 PM

New additions to the library:

Rygar (PS4)
inFamous First Light (PS4)

Call of Duty Ghosts (PS3)

Counterspy (PS3)

Crysis 2

Hohokum (PS3)

Sam & Max - Seasons 1 + 2

The Unfinished Swan

The Walking Dead Season 2

Yu-Gi-Oh Millenium Duels

#5335 ProfessorStotch   Whatever happened, happened CAGiversary!   13496 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago  

ProfessorStotch

Posted 29 August 2014 - 09:27 PM

Don't do it! Still got a year left of games I think. Maybe. Not really.
Still gonna be in the Borderlands group? (here)

He got kicked out of that group and I took his spot.

ProfessorStotch.png

#5336 laundrymatt  

laundrymatt

Posted 29 August 2014 - 09:38 PM

Oh yeah, of course. Wanna buy GTA V PS4 resell? I have 8 of them :)

Do you guys want to merge into my Rogue group? I haven't seen if yours was filled or not.

Assassin's Creed Rogue

11/11

$20
1. sgand (host)
$10
1. snakey?
2. laundrymatt?

Yeah I'll move over to this one sgand, hard to count on Snake lately anyways.

laundrymatt77.png

#5337 Blublue4   I Won't Stare CAGiversary!   395 Posts   Joined 4.0 Years Ago  

Posted 29 August 2014 - 09:42 PM

Off topic but I know some people here don't check the front page:

http://www.cheapassg...rant-unleashed/

#5338 synnarc   Lord of the VRAM CAGiversary!   1499 Posts   Joined 6.8 Years Ago  

Posted 29 August 2014 - 10:21 PM

and all I am saying is that it's something a dev can do if they so desired.

The limitation is actually a Microsoft / Sony legal thing. It's not difficult as a 3rd party (dev) to dump the contents of a save file into a database and then import that DB info to a save for the opposing console. Importing ANY information into the console is a super tricky process to get approved. Having potentially millions of people doing it themselves will probably never happen.

Blizzard is a big dog in the gaming world and can get these kinds of things through approvals. I would've loved to have been a fly on the wall for the $ negotiations with both MS and Sony when this was done.

#5339 p3re1ra   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   33 Posts   Joined 4.2 Years Ago  

Posted 29 August 2014 - 10:40 PM

buying infamous first light, ghost or permanent