CAG PSN Gamesharing #8 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep.

Btw, am so absolutely nuts about Destiny, 

that am seriously considering this....

I just like the thought of having gold and silver on my character (even though it's yellowish).

destiny_codoffer.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty sure you could preorder, get the DLC, get the game, and return it. Unless the DLC codes are in the box, then you'd have to sell it and you might lose a little bit.

Edit: just saw it says to visit your store to get the code. So yeah you could just return the game.

Pretty sure you could preorder, get the DLC, get the game, and return it. Unless the DLC codes are in the box, then you'd have to sell it and you might lose a little bit.
Edit: just saw it says to visit your store to get the code. So yeah you could just return the game.
If you're nice and know the gamestop peeps they will usually give you the same code if you show them the receipt of your digital preorder.

Old man Synnarc basically nailed it.

I (at times) have expendable income, and with it comes the ability to have multiple consoles/handhelds.

Am not excessively loyal to any brand/console/system, so if I like a game (like Destiny), I usually want to play it on multiple consoles (cause each has a different friends list and experience) for "enjoyments sake" or I don't know, not really sure why I do, probably because am eccentric or something.

I know it's not logical financial wise, but I feel I have a right to do so, with the money I earn. At least it's not going to drugs or heavy booze. Although I do enjoy a bit of 420 from time to time (thank goodness it's legal here).
Heretic!!!

Seriously though. I have been a sony fanboy for like, forever. Still, if a company releases an exlusive which i absolutely want to play, so be it, ill get the console. I have a pretty good pc here too, for rpgs and strategy - and the playstation systems for more rpgs and fighting games (one exception - Diablo 3 plays better on local coop. Nothing beats friends + beer + diablo on a friday evening.)

Expendable income is a nice thing to have, i must add. Besides, in my opinion, buying video games and systems is pretty much the same as tuning your car - you lose money you worked hard (probably) for and get something you enjoy.

Looks like we have two people for one phantom. I haven't heard from Trueblade yet who said he was going to host though.
Bravens can have it if the other guy is still in. I'm not concerned about playing the game right now. :p

I have a feeling Destiny will bomb, but i have the guardian edition pre-ordered already on psn so i dunno. Game only gonna be 18gb, Diablo 3 is like 27 gb, lol. 

For Sale:

PS3 Resells:

Strider - $3
Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational - $3
Crysis 3 [EU] - $1
The Raven: Legacy of a Master Thief - $6
Doki-Doki Universe [PS3 & PS4] - $3
Burnout Crash - $2
One Piece: Pirate Warriors - $3
Way of the Samurai 4 - $4
Proteus - $1
The Wolf Among Us - $3
Lone Survivor - $1
Metro: Last Light + Season Pass - $3
Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk - $10
Sonic All-Stars Racing Transformed - $5
Record of Agarest War - $5 (Phantom - $2.50)
BitTrip Runner2 - $1
Sacred Citadel - $2
Rayman 3 HD - $1
Driver: San Francisco, Ridge Racer Unbounded, MUD - FIM Motocross World Championship, SSX [EU] - $12
Record of Agarest War 1, 2, Zero - $12
Dustforce - $3
Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - $7
Adam's Venture: Chronicles - $2
Blue Toad Murder Files - $2
Strength of the Sword 3 - $1
Battle of Tiles EX, Arcania - $3
Time and Eternity - $5
DiRT 3 + All DLC [EU] - $14
F1 2012 - $7
Dante's Inferno Ultimate Edition - $8
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning + DLC, Resident Evil: ORC (phantom available too) - $10
Sine Mora - $3
Pid - $3
Rainbow Moon [EU] - $3.50
Jet Set Radio, NiGHTS, Sonic Adventure 2 + DLC (phantom available too) - $7
Dead Space: Ignition - $2
Burnout Paradise: Ultimate Edition, LittleBigPlanet, Super Stardust HD - $6
Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit DLC [EU] - $5
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed DLC - $5
Sleeping Dogs: Enter the Zodiac DLC - $0.50
Sleeping Dogs: Nightmare in Northpoint DLC, F1 Race Stars DLC [EU] - $4
Red Faction: Guerrilla - $4
Red Faction: Guerrilla DLC, Wipeout HD + DLC, Infamous, Hydrophobia - $5
Crysis - $3
Flower [PS3 & PS4], Wipeout HD + DLC, Battlefield 1943, Marvel vs. Capcom 2, Super Stardust HD - $7

Nobody? Ok, guessing that one of the reasons why people don't join this is because game is a bit pricey i'll try something different for this group. I'll be willing to do 4 phantoms for it; I'll host the account and after 6 months i'll reset the account again and take full control of it.

Hope that ain't doing nothing wrong, my intention isn't profit w/ it. After i reset the account for the 2nd time i'll giveaway the other resell to some regular from here or will donate to the lefora library.
I JUST NEED to buy those tables but even for me that like a lot of Zen Pinballs, paying full price it's too much. So doing that way i think it's easier to get things going.

Zen Pinball 2 mega pack (content below)
Marvel Original $9.99
Avengers Chronicles $9.99
Vengeance and Virtue $9.99
Star wars Balance of the Force $9.99
Star Wars Heroes Within $9.99
Zen Classics $9.99
Deadpool $2.99
Dr. Strange $2.99
Plant vs. Zombie $2.99
Walking Dead $2.99
Guardians of Galaxy $2.99
Any other 2 tables at cost $2.5 >>> $5.0

Resells - $26.67
1.mark77 (host)
2. Will be donated

Phantoms - $13.33
**ONLY REGULARS, NO EXCEPTIONS PLEASE!

I know, still isn't that cheap but it's a niche game then it's rare to get on sale. That being said i think it's a good opportunity to get a lot of tables for a reasonable price if you like Pinball games.

Sorry for bothering you guys w/ this. If i don't fill the group i'll give up, at least for now. Like i said before i prefer the other resell to be a regular of this thread but if ending not happening i'll look between my fellow brésilians.
Also, if you have any suggestion or want to do other way (w/ less tables for example) we can work something out. Feel free to send me a PM, thanks!
I'll take a pa4 resell!

Below are the games I have available for purchase or rent.  If interested please PM me.  Will also consider trading accounts.  Renting will only be available to reputable CAGs.

For Sale (Resells)

$3 - Aquapazza (Resell)

$4 - Devil May Cry HD Collection

$3 - Tom Clancy's HAWX

$3 - Ace Combat Assault Horizon

$7 - Agarest Generations of War 2

$6 - Fifa World Cup 2014 Brazil
$7 - XCOM Enemy Within

$8 - Lost Planet 3 + NFS The Run

$9 - Fifa 14 (PS3)

For Sale (Phantoms)

$1 - Ace Combat Assault Horizon

$1 - Armored Core V - Verdict Day

$1 - Game of Thrones (US) + XCOM Bureau Trophy DLC

$3 - Record of Agarest War Zero + Rainbow Moon

$3 - Agarest Generations of War 2

Exclusively for Rent (All are $1 a week or $0.50 for a Day):

Record of Agarest War Zero + Rainbow Moon

Game of Thrones (US) + XCOM Bureau Trophy DLC

Armored Core V - Verdict Day

Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes (PS3)

Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory

Resogun Season Pass

Dark Souls II

Games I am Looking to Buy / Rent:

Guided Fate Paradox (Buy or start a group)

Legasista (Buy or Timeshare for 2+ weeks)

The Walking Dead Season 2 Ep1-5 (Timeshare)

Looking to fill my groups.  I might be able to secure an even cheaper discount for a Ghosts season pass, get it while you can!

Call of Duty Ghosts Season Pass on PS3 ($22)

Resells ($7.33)

1. StarShadow

Phantoms ($3.67)

** Phantoms will be deactivated on September 4th after they download the 4th and final DLC **

The Guided Fate Paradox ($39.99)

Resells ($13.33)

1. maximalni (can't host)

2. StarShadow

Phantoms ($6.66)

I just wish more companies would recognize that people play on multiple systems and convince Sony/MS to work out an agreement for some type of cross saving. I know it would never happen. But with Destiny it could be awesome. Diablo is another one that comes to mind. Mostly games where you have a character that you're building up, or MP progress that could carry over.
Sony and M$ will never work out a cross-save feature. But game devs can enable cloud save syncing between the platforms if they choose to. Diablo 3 allowed you to cloud sync cross-platform when you upgrade from Reaper of Souls to Ultimate Evil Edition. You can cloud transfer your save from PS3/360 to Same/PS4/X1 when you upgrade (you can't transfer between PS3+360). They could/should also allow you to cloud sync at whim, but they don't.
http://us.battle.net//d3/en/blog/15058023

What's with all the re-releases for next gen? Is the hardware so similar that they just decide to port games over? I just got a PS4 and the only non indie game that looks decent right now for it is Infamous SS. 

Sony and M$ will never work out a cross-save feature. But game devs can enable cloud save syncing between the platforms if they choose to. Diablo 3 allowed you to cloud sync cross-platform when you upgrade from Reaper of Souls to Ultimate Evil Edition. You can cloud transfer your save from PS3/360 to Same/PS4/X1 when you upgrade (you can't transfer between PS3+360). They could/should also allow you to cloud sync at whim, but they don't.http://us.battle.net//d3/en/blog/15058023
Cross gen on the same company isn't surprising. I'm talking about cross company cloud saving and syncing that will never happen. A ton of Sony games have cross save between platforms, that's been around since the early Vita days when games started coming out for multiple platforms.

Cross gen on the same company isn't surprising. I'm talking about cross company cloud saving and syncing that will never happen. A ton of Sony games have cross save between platforms, that's been around since the early Vita days when games started coming out for multiple platforms.
Look at the link, it IS cross-company cloud syncing!

You can upgrade your save from PS3 to X1/PS3/PS4.
You can upgrade your save from 360 to PS4/360/X1.

Look at the link, it IS cross-company cloud syncing!

You can upgrade your save from PS3 to X1/PS3/PS4.
You can upgrade your save from 360 to PS4/360/X1.
That's only one time transfer though, I think he means being able to transfer from PS3 to PS4/whatever, progress a bit, sync, then continue playing on the One using the synced save from a PS4. It just won't happen.

Edit: Like how you can play Final Fantasy X/X-2 on the PS3 and vita using the same save after syncing, but with Xbone and PS4.

AC: Rogue(PS3)

r-$20

----

p-$10

1.snakey

2.laundrymatt

I get to play two AC games this year, woah mind-blowing!
Do you guys want to merge into my Rogue group? I haven't seen if yours was filled or not.

Assassin's Creed Rogue

11/11

$20
1. sgand (host)
$10
1. snakey?
2. laundrymatt?

I haven't been in this thread for a week or two, so I probably missed the window:

Does anyone have a share of Infamous: First Light that I could rent for a few days? I looked through the last couple pages and didn't see anything. PM me if you have one. Thanks.

That's only one time transfer though, I think he means being able to transfer from PS3 to PS4/whatever, progress a bit, sync, then continue playing on the One using the synced save from a PS4. It just won't happen.

Edit: Like how you can play Final Fantasy X/X-2 on the PS3 and vita using the same save after syncing, but with Xbone and PS4.
and all I am saying is that it's something a dev can do if they so desired. Diablo purposely made it just a one time transfer on upgrade, and they also purposely didn't even allow upgrades between PS3 + 360. But that was by intention, they certainly could have made the save seamlessly transfer in the same manner so that you can pick up on any platform you own.

And I expect it to happen, sooner or later, for a game where devs are solid.

Mark, is this PS4? And does it include every table or something? If both I will take a slot.
I'll take a pa4 resell!
Sorry guys, i forgot to mention it's PS3... well, seems that i'll have a bad time trying to filling this, again lol

Anyways, ...

Zen Pinball 2 mega pack (content below) - PS3
Marvel Original $9.99
Avengers Chronicles $9.99
Vengeance and Virtue $9.99
Star wars Balance of the Force $9.99
Star Wars Heroes Within $9.99
Zen Classics $9.99
Deadpool $2.99
Dr. Strange $2.99
Plant vs. Zombie $2.99
Walking Dead $2.99
Guardians of Galaxy $2.99
Any other 2 tables at cost $2.5 >>> $5.0

Resells - $26.67
1.mark77 (host)
2. Will be donated

Phantoms - $13.33
**ONLY REGULARS, NO EXCEPTIONS PLEASE!

If you wanna know how and why i'm doing 4 phantoms, see here

New additions to the library:

Rygar (PS4)
inFamous First Light (PS4)

Call of Duty Ghosts (PS3)

Counterspy (PS3)

Crysis 2

Hohokum (PS3)

Sam & Max - Seasons 1 + 2

The Unfinished Swan

The Walking Dead Season 2

Yu-Gi-Oh Millenium Duels

Don't you normally have all the resells for games that aren't even released yet?
Oh yeah, of course. Wanna buy GTA V PS4 resell? I have 8 of them :)

Do you guys want to merge into my Rogue group? I haven't seen if yours was filled or not.

Assassin's Creed Rogue

11/11

$20
1. sgand (host)
$10
1. snakey?
2. laundrymatt?
Yeah I'll move over to this one sgand, hard to count on Snake lately anyways.

and all I am saying is that it's something a dev can do if they so desired.
The limitation is actually a Microsoft / Sony legal thing. It's not difficult as a 3rd party (dev) to dump the contents of a save file into a database and then import that DB info to a save for the opposing console. Importing ANY information into the console is a super tricky process to get approved. Having potentially millions of people doing it themselves will probably never happen.

Blizzard is a big dog in the gaming world and can get these kinds of things through approvals. I would've loved to have been a fly on the wall for the $ negotiations with both MS and Sony when this was done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back