CAG PSN Gamesharing #8 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys. I am pretty new to the site and I get I don't have any feedback but just one thing,I'll ONLY trust the guys with feedbacks.

I am giving an EU PSN CARD 90 Days for a FF XIV Gamecard 60 Days,you can find it cheap on some keys sellers.

Thanks you very much,contact me here :).
too many nubs in here

facepalm.jpg

What is your PSN ID?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thegamesharenazi

gameshare nazi

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:36 PM

Pravado, on 25 Feb 2014 - 5:30 PM, said:

lmao

~ The above is gamesharenazi's VERY FIRST post, which is heckling the loss of stolen shares of Pravados library.
Also the persona who liked his post, has no posts.

I left feedback for him earlier for getting a phantom spot in my R&C Nexus group, no problems. I'm pretty sure he had other feedback as well, when I checked the feedback thread (that sheets quickly getting outdated) He doesn't have paypal though. Not saying I'd put my life in his hands, but everything went smoothly with him when he dealt with me. Quick, clear PM's, fast payment, no account problems for us after he was done.
It has been outdated/useless for months. The thread itself is searchable and can quickly provide someone with info they need. If any regular wants to take over updating the sheet for easier access for everyone, then I would be fine with that. No one has volunteered for it though.

Hello guys. I am pretty new to the site and I get I don't have any feedback but just one thing,I'll ONLY trust the guys with feedbacks.

I am giving an EU PSN CARD 90 Days for a FF XIV Gamecard 60 Days,you can find it cheap on some keys sellers.

Thanks you very much,contact me here :).
Hi. I think that you should post this on the PSN code trading thread... here is the link:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/201665-psn-code-trading-thread-read-the-op-one-post-every-three-days/

I played some Garden Warfare today. and I met GraveRobberX on the other team lol.

first time I met someone I know on PSN/Live randomly like that. he wasn't even on my friends list.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sup guys,

Wondering if anyone can help me, I've been away from the sharing scene since the PS4 dropped since me and my brother just split all games 50/50 on one account now.

Our friend just bought a PS4 and we're wondering if we can give him the account to get all the games we bought then deactivate it and us 2 can then carry on as normal?

Is that possible?
can, locked-phantom, no trophies, no online.... :D

Ah, yes, Raiborg, what I've been waiting for. Since it's mostly all the same members here, why wouldn't they remember? The accusations, the "trolling" and the stolen slot. Right, and or one/multiple points in time accused of scamming and being another member. It was like every other day of every week it was always something new, and yet, zero proof that I've honestly done anything wrong, but as usual there's always one of you guys flaunting their elder muscle to not get anyone to work with me. Like I've said before in the past and now, if you're not willing to let go of what never was, just place me on your ignore list and be done with it. No one has a gun to your head forcing any of you to deal with me.
The community lives on the words of its members. The new people should be informed of a sketchy past of a returning member.

Knowing is half the battle. G.I. Joe.

Below are the games I have available for purchase or rent.  If interested please PM me.  Will also consider trading accounts.  Renting will only be available to reputable CAGs.

For Sale (Resells)

$3 - Aquapazza (Resell)

$4 - Devil May Cry HD Collection

$3 - Tom Clancy's HAWX

$4 - Ace Combat Assault Horizon

$8 - Agarest Generations of War 2

$7 - Fifa World Cup 2014 Brazil
$8 - XCOM Enemy Within

$9 - Lost Planet 3 + NFS The Run

$9 - Fifa 14 (PS3)

For Sale (Phantoms)

$1 - Ace Combat Assault Horizon

$1 - Armored Core V - Verdict Day

$1 - Game of Thrones (US) + XCOM Bureau Trophy DLC

$4 - Record of Agarest War Zero + Rainbow Moon

$3 - Agarest Generations of War 2

Exclusively for Rent (All are $1 a week or $0.50 for a Day):

Record of Agarest War Zero + Rainbow Moon

Game of Thrones (US) + XCOM Bureau Trophy DLC

Armored Core V - Verdict Day

Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes (PS3)

Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory

Resogun Season Pass

Dark Souls II

Games I am Looking to Buy / Rent:

Guided Fate Paradox (Buy or start a group)

Legasista (Buy or Timeshare for 2+ weeks)

The Walking Dead Season 2 Ep1-5 (Timeshare)

Sound Shapes Hohokum US DLC (Timeshare)

There seems to be an influx of new people with no sharre or trade feedback.
I'm more curious as to how they're finding the topic and showing up all in one week and why none of them speak English as a first language. We just had the same Pakistani try to screw ppl over again this week

Most people know better than to let them take part in anything besides joining groups as phantoms and fronting whole cost of game up front. Those who don't better be weary of scams. don't join groups where hosts don't know better and let new ppl in as resell/phantom that doesn't pay for whole cost of the game up front (with difference returned after phantoms are made and pass is changed). If people wanna take the risk don't be surprised when you are scammed. These scumbags keep showing up and preying on ignorance and carelessness

Nobody should be buying anything from anyone with less than a handful of feedback. They usually sell aaa games that can be found elsewhere for less risk.

Like I always say, gamesharing here is a privilege in both buying and selling, not an entitled right. People should have to make their name known before askin to sell anything

Like I always say, gamesharing here is a privilege in both buying and selling, not an entitled right. People should have to make their name known before askin to sell anything
Exactly why I wouldn't bother trying to sell anything. Also the fact that I have nothing to sell anyway. :whistle2: I just prefer buying phantoms off people as it suits my uses better.

Dust: An Elysian Tail coming to PS4 real soon, great metroidvania thats awesome.

Metal Slug 3 comin to PS4/3/Vita later this winter. 

And, Yakuza Zero is a prequel set in the 80s!! Emoney, we need this shit to get localized bruh.

Nidhogg is gonna be cross-buy with PS4 and Vita and has online play. Its a very fun game.

Volition announcing new game tomorrow at PAX Prime, Saints Row V am i rite?

Dust: An Elysian Tail coming to PS4 real soon, great metroidvania thats awesome.

And, Yakuza Zero is a prequel set in the 80s!! Emoney, we need this shit to get localized bruh.

Nidhogg is gonna be cross-buy with PS4 and Vita and has online play. Its a very fun game.

I love the Yakuza series! next best thing for people looking for Shenmue 3 :) Not many similarities but it just reminds me of it. I hope it gets localized soon, or at least a English fan translation

Dude that sounded like we are selling drugs over here. Everyone have the right to gameshare btw I sent you a message on the library and it would be cool if you could check that out.

Sounds pretty damned good, I've heard about Dust but I didn't know it's a Metroidvania kinda game.
Is that Yakuza game coming to Ps4? If so I hope it'll get localized, I've always wanted to try the Yakuza games but they're pretty rare where I live unfortunately.

And it's gonna be nice to see what Nidhogg is all about (fencing right?)

Dude that sounded like we are selling drugs over here. Everyone have the right to gameshare btw I sent you a message on the library and it would be cool if you could check that out.
Wait a minute! Aren't we selling/buying drugs here?! That's what I thought :(

Dust coming to PSN? I just got a chubby. If only they could port Five Nights at Freddys...

Edited the library a little bit. Divided the requests section. Now there is one forum for games members can request for other members to fill, and one forum for members to vote on non-member offers for entry donations.

Rumor around my office today is that Hi-Rez is also in talks with Sony to bring this to the PS4 as well. It's the only MOBA I play (on PC) and it's fantastic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3VwQuEcrrI

Shadow of Mordor Legion Edition PS3

9/30 

$20
1. sgand (host)
$10

Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel

10/14

$20

1. sgand (host)

$10

1. B0W and Arrow

CoD Advanced Warfare Day Zero Edition PS3

11/3

$20
1. sgand (host)
$10

Assassin's Creed Rogue

11/11

$20
1. sgand (host)
$10
1. laundrymatt

Far Cry 3 Gold Edition PS3

11/18

$35
1. sgand (host)
$10

If you're new or if I don't know you, you can only have a phantom and be prepared to give me a full deposit until I deactivate you.

Rumor around my office today is that Hi-Rez is also in talks with Sony to bring this to the PS4 as well. It's the only MOBA I play (on PC) and it's fantastic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3VwQuEcrrI
I hate Mobas though, is it like Diablo?

Unless someone has figured out what Sony meant by "One PS+ will grant every user on the PS4 Multiplayer access." any one know how to activate that setting?
I don't have a PS4, but Sony explained it on their website a long time ago.
Go to your PS+ account on your PS4 and select [PSN] > [Activate as Your Primary PS4] > [Activate].
Now all the accounts on your PS4 can access Multiplayer.

Alright, you know what? You're actually right, and I understand you guys wouldn't want something like what Loco or Lombax did to occur again, but there's a limit.
Which of these are you claiming?
1) I never did anything shady.
2) People have no proof.
3) I changed.

I googled gameshare on ps3 and cag was on the 1st page, such a wonderful place here :)

Here's whats coming out in September.

9/2- Velocity 2X(free), Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate

9/9- Destiny, NHL 15

9/23- Disney Infinity: Marvel Superheroes 2.0 Edition, FIFA 15, Natural Doctrine

9/30- Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishment, Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor, Persona 4 Arena: Ultimax(PS3 only)

all games are for the PS4 except P4 Arena.

Shadow of Mordor Legion Edition PS3
9/30

$20
1. sgand (host)
$10

Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
10/14
$20
1. sgand (host)
$10
1. B0W and Arrow

CoD Advanced Warfare Day Zero Edition PS3
11/3
$20
1. sgand (host)
$10

Assassin's Creed Rogue
11/11
$20
1. sgand (host)
$10

Far Cry 3 Gold Edition PS3
11/18
$35
1. sgand (host)
$10

If you're new or if I don't know you, you can only have a phantom and be prepared to give me a full deposit until I deactivate you.
Can I get a spot for CoD?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back