* * * * * 24 votes

CAG PSN Gamesharing #8 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

#691 AFC Naruto   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   240 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

Posted 08 June 2014 - 05:10 PM

¬¬ :P

indeed :)

I will put my psn targ on my signature as soon as I figure it out how to do it

I hope u not part of the people who buy shares here to sell it in expensive prices in other forums/places...

Just sayin...

#692 cwinters   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   246 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

Posted 08 June 2014 - 05:10 PM

Anyone got red dead redemption especially goty edition?

you can have access to my account for free if someone can vouch for you. Cause Id hate to kill you. But id be lying if I said I wouldnt enjoy doing so. 

#693 SmoothJazz   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   833 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

Posted 08 June 2014 - 05:16 PM

you can have access to my account for free if someone can vouch for you. Cause Id hate to kill you. But id be lying if I said I wouldnt enjoy doing so. 

many well known members can vouch for me like Boosted, Pravado, Raiborg and many more :).

#694 johanlh   a.k.a. gaara ^_^ CAGiversary!   215 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

Posted 08 June 2014 - 05:18 PM

I hope u not part of the people who buy shares here to sell it in expensive prices in other forums/places... Just sayin...

Of course no!

If I were going to sell shares, I would use mine only. ;)

#695 cwinters   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   246 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

Posted 08 June 2014 - 05:20 PM

many well known members can vouch for me like Boosted, Pravado, Raiborg and many more :).

I dont trust Pravdo because he doesnt trust me. Also, you no what rhymes with Pravado? "No". 

Also, I bought a new motorcycle. Im in need of two friends with motorcycles and one with a scooter. We need someone to make fun of. That is all.

#696 Kamagii   Ninja Gaiden speedrunner CAGiversary!   3392 Posts   Joined 10.2 Years Ago  

Posted 08 June 2014 - 05:26 PM

Looking for cheap ghosts for ps4 phantom preferred

#697 krashhole   Gaming since 1981 CAGiversary!   3481 Posts   Joined 7.8 Years Ago  

Posted 08 June 2014 - 05:29 PM

I have a Vespa scooter :) But you can't make fun of me because it looks better than your silly motorcycle :P

#698 johanlh   a.k.a. gaara ^_^ CAGiversary!   215 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

Posted 08 June 2014 - 05:52 PM

Looking for cheap ghosts for ps4 phantom preferred

How much is cheap for you? Maybe I could offer you one

#699 TYmaster50   Superior CAG CAGiversary!   392 Posts   Joined 4.2 Years Ago  

TYmaster50

Posted 08 June 2014 - 05:53 PM

How exactly do phantoms work? Do you need a specific model of ps3? Do I have to deactivate my psn (i already have 2 slots) so they can sign in? 

#700 Pravado   Paul Heyman Guy CAGiversary!   3246 Posts   Joined 10.2 Years Ago  

Posted 08 June 2014 - 06:19 PM

I dont trust Pravdo because he doesnt trust me. Also, you no what rhymes with Pravado? "No". 

Also, I bought a new motorcycle. Im in need of two friends with motorcycles and one with a scooter. We need someone to make fun of. That is all.

rc830z.gif

#701 Foxx   Metal Gear!? CAGiversary!   347 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

Posted 08 June 2014 - 07:10 PM

Looking to buy a Last of Us USA share. Message me :O

#702 sgand  

Posted 08 June 2014 - 07:19 PM

Sly Cooper Thieves In Time resell $1?

#703 evoked   PS4 CAGiversary!   141 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

Posted 08 June 2014 - 07:41 PM

Looking for Dont Starve...ps4

#704 cwinters   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   246 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

Posted 08 June 2014 - 07:48 PM

OOk, this is what I need, all PS4

Ghosts with season pass phantom

Last of us Remastered preorder group

Wolfstein 

1001 Spikes

Please inbox me in regarding the selling of slots or joining of any groups.

#705 smtipple   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   294 Posts   Joined 6.5 Years Ago  

Posted 08 June 2014 - 07:49 PM

Sometimes I feel like there's a bunch of CIA investigators here. It wasn't my experience when I started in this thread but shit you can't even comment without someone giving you the 3rd degree now.

Also: someone buy my WWE 2K14 and NHL 14 shares.

$15 for WWE (with season pass)

$10 for NHL. (Currently being rentalized by Snakey, but is available)

Will do $22 for both.

#706 cwinters   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   246 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

Posted 08 June 2014 - 07:50 PM

Also, Can someone verify that one guy that wants access to my red dead redemption slot

#707 iwarboY  

Posted 08 June 2014 - 08:21 PM

So this is your buddy that you completely vouch for?   Interesting how you answered the question intended for the newcomer, are you also affiliated with the forum you posted a link for? What is your profile name at that forum?

#708 iwarboY  

Posted 08 June 2014 - 08:36 PM

Any member could easily create a profile and pretend to be someone else. They usually don't answer questions with information if they are guilty of the act. Whether or not the questions are answered, that's fine, but I will always allow these possibilities to be for others to decide.

#709 Marauder7   Casual Gamer CAGiversary!   1896 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

Posted 08 June 2014 - 08:38 PM

Sometimes I feel like there's a bunch of CIA investigators here. It wasn't my experience when I started in this thread but shit you can't even comment without someone giving you the 3rd degree now.

With all the shenanigans lately you can't be too careful.  Even some veterans have turned rogue.

#710 shigumas   Shigu! CAGiversary!   353 Posts   Joined 4.5 Years Ago  

Posted 08 June 2014 - 08:38 PM

He could have just been helpful and searched that username on google, finding the threads or something... :beer:

Still searching for TWD season 1 (complete) timeshare.

#711 SaiZn   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   69 Posts   Joined 11.8 Years Ago  

Posted 08 June 2014 - 08:58 PM

So this is your buddy that you completely vouch for?   Interesting how you answered the question intended for the newcomer, are you also affiliated with the forum you posted a link for? What is your profile name at that forum?

No, I just used this thing called Google.

#712 Blabadon   I just like video games CAGiversary!   2276 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

Posted 08 June 2014 - 09:08 PM

Got some meeek shit going on in here.

#713 snakeybro   Banned Banned   9668 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago  

Posted 08 June 2014 - 09:34 PM

Da Drop

PS3

Enemy Front

How To Train Your Dragon 2

SMT: Digital Devil Saga 2(PS2)

Wario64 on June 8th, 2014 at 8:12 am said:

The Last of Us Remastered…believe!

#714 rpg  

Posted 08 June 2014 - 09:37 PM

@snake ready for E3?

E3 Times

tumblr_n6rqauxQjy1r83v7zo5_1280.png

#715 snakeybro   Banned Banned   9668 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago  

Posted 08 June 2014 - 09:46 PM

@snake ready for E3?

E3 Times

tumblr_n6rqauxQjy1r83v7zo5_1280.png

I'll be sleeping when msoft is on, but i'll catch all the others and yes I am ready!

tumblr_m7blqjBiP21qldu2b.gif

#716 iwarboY  

Posted 08 June 2014 - 09:52 PM

Got some meeek shit going on in here.

Meeek is a great guy, had always been up on these situations. Only when people attempt to deflect the situation you find people are scammed by the very person being asked questions. Meeek was actually the person who informed me of shadowlombax, and I'm the person who lombax was referring to who called him out. 

Also, I just came from the spanish forum where I searched 'members' and did not find the profile name of  

johanlh - where I was given the message:

"Can not find the specified member. Write the full name of the member."

So I'm truly confused how this was found on Google.

Saying scammers don't exist is a lie. I don't like lies. Denial is part of the problem. This series of asking questions should be seen as refreshing, people don't ask questions - and that is ridiculous how this is frowned upon. 

Back to the spanish forum - The name johanlh was not found. So how was this Googled if the name does not exist there? A reasonable question , no?

Edit: (Rpg) did inform me there true pro name is 'gaara' , so this does make sense as johanlh is mentioned in their profile.

#717 Blublue4   I Won't Stare CAGiversary!   395 Posts   Joined 5.6 Years Ago  

Posted 08 June 2014 - 10:03 PM

^ http://www.laneros.c...os/gaara.15348/

#718 smtipple   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   294 Posts   Joined 6.5 Years Ago  

Posted 08 June 2014 - 10:18 PM

With all the shenanigans lately you can't be too careful.  Even some veterans have turned rogue.

For sure. I totally understand that, which is why I personally probably would not choose to deal with them unless they were vouched for by someone I've done transactions with here or unless they paid first, etc. Even that won't protect me 100%.

Like I said previously, it wasn't my personal experience when I started posting in this thread and making transactions. I dealt with some well respected people and gained some feedback that way. Everyone was super helpful and great to deal with.

I just think there's a way to go about it (not dealing with them being painfully obvious) with a certain bit of respect for the fact that not everyone is a scumbag looking to steal your stuff.

#719 johanlh   a.k.a. gaara ^_^ CAGiversary!   215 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

Posted 08 June 2014 - 10:19 PM

Ok, this is the story:

On 2012 after I bought my second PS3, I found a thread on one of the most famous latin american forums about technology in my country I was part of. On that thread the "gamesharing" was explained (using the old model before nov 2011) and one guy "updated" the thread with the new "rules" after nov 2011. Among the explanations it was a link to the "source" and pointed right here to CAG forums, (that's why I am a member since 2012 :) ), although I registered on this site, I didn't come back to the these forums because the gamesharing over there was easier, and most of the deals one finds here in CAG are very specific for the united states. Well, years passed and a lot of things happened on that forum, the gamesharing evolved, lot of people were active on that thread, some of us started to see the gamesharing as a bussiness (I used to resell PSN codes bought on Amazon), etc. And life continued... until a week ago when I was contacted for a member of that forum asking about a resell of DarkSiders 2 we bought on February 2013, At that momment I didn't even remember I had that resell, so we started the investigation and we found the one who had the info of the account (it was one of the phantoms who created the account and leaded the group), so we solved the issue and the info was splitted again among the two resellers, the thing is one of the resellers is a member of this forum (Blabadon) so I thought, "let's try on CAG forums to see how the things work there" Then I found two more members of this community that also are have very good reputation on the forums I came from. Then I gained more confidence about to be active in this site.

As I explained on my first post, I already know how the reputarion works on forums, so I can handle the "be the newcomer nobody knows about" thing. However, I already successsfully sold two phantoms slots to two different members here. And made three groups with another.

Hello everyone,

I know I am pretty new here, but on the spanish forums where I share, I have good reputation. 

Anyway, it is woth a try, I am selling a phantom for my personal PLUS account, I have it since Jul 2013 and I will have PLUS service for 17 months, I have downloaded almost every free game of PLUS since then.

I know how the reputation thing works, so I will be selling it to someone who had good reputation on the forums and I can take the money after he/she has downloaded everything they want

He could have just been helpful and searched that username on google, finding the threads or something...  :beer:

Still searching for TWD season 1 (complete) timeshare.

I do have that slot, but don't know very well how the timeshare actually works here :)

#720 extra80   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   783 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

Posted 08 June 2014 - 10:23 PM

well, I just checked the spanish forum (actually I think its a Colombian forum), seems they just use the exact same terms we use, not entirely sure what currency it is that they post prices in, but if it is a Colombian peso that would mean for example that a resell of MGS Rising and SoTC its 9 $.

Also, hongducwb its over there, already posting in some of the most broken spanish i have seen in a while. My guess is he is taking his already poor english and running it through an automatic translator. It's a bit of a mess 

And from previous experience in this thread, every time somebody with some reputation goes on a stealing spree, any new member it's just looked upon with suspicion and distrust. It goes away after a while.