* * * * * 4 votes

CAG Amateur Developer's Thread

RPGMaker Gamefactory Indie dev developer steam

#241 Josh1billion   Josh x1,000,000,000 CAGiversary!   2289 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago  

Josh1billion

Posted 14 May 2021 - 04:59 AM

I commissioned an artist named Nightberry who drew the cover art for my game:

tMUbZjw.png

lovin how it turned out

#242 Tyler!  

Posted 14 May 2021 - 11:37 AM

I commissioned an artist named Nightberry who drew the cover art for my game:

tMUbZjw.png

lovin how it turned out

DAMN he's good!

In all seriousness, that artist is talented asf. Nightberry nice with them hands lol.

Also, I'm in the process of deleting my all of my Steam accounts, just letting you know incase you see the number of wishlisted users drop more than just a little bit. I have like... 9 Steam accounts. I don't even remember making half of them-- Fuck me that's not the point I'm trying to make. The point is, I'm drawing this message out just to let you know that last time I checked, all 9 accounts had your game wishlisted lol.

Also I'm lonely... and kinda horny too tbh. That Golem starting to look a bit extra T-H-I-C-C aaand I'm officially bored. Onto the next thread!

Spoiler

#243 Josh1billion   Josh x1,000,000,000 CAGiversary!   2289 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago  

Josh1billion

Posted 14 May 2021 - 01:43 PM

DAMN he's good!

In all seriousness, that artist is talented asf. Nightberry nice with them hands lol.

Also, I'm in the process of deleting my all of my Steam accounts, just letting you know incase you see the number of wishlisted users drop more than just a little bit. I have like... 9 Steam accounts. I don't even remember making half of them-- Fuck me that's not the point I'm trying to make. The point is, I'm drawing this message out just to let you know that last time I checked, all 9 accounts had your game wishlisted lol.

Also I'm lonely... and kinda horny too tbh. That Golem starting to look a bit extra T-H-I-C-C aaand I'm officially bored. Onto the next thread!

Spoiler

Hahahah that was great.  I will pass your message onto the Golem ;)  Thanks for wishlisting it on those 9 accounts while you had em, daaamn that's some good support right there