Sniper Elite V2 free on Steam for the next 24 hours

Just a heads up- I added it through steam but it didn't show up in my library to dl later. Had to go back to the store page and actually download to get it in the library. Tried to dl a few mb and cancel and it also went away. You may have to download the whole thing now to keep it...

Thank you Wario! I LOVED the original on PC so many years ago. I was ecstatic for V2 but my PC is old by today's standards so I bought it for PS3. Glad to have the chance to play this like I used to without the risk of specs being too low.

Thank you Wario! I LOVED the original on PC so many years ago. I was ecstatic for V2 but my PC is old by today's standards so I bought it for PS3. Glad to have the chance to play this like I used to without the risk of specs being too low.
So the PS3 is more powerful than your PC? Dang it's old. :lol: I thought mine is old, Core2Quad with HD5670.

Not that anyone should need convincing, but this was one of my favorite games of two years ago.  So much so, I pre-ordered V3.  Definitely worth a DL and play.  

So the PS3 is more powerful than your PC? Dang it's old. :lol: I thought mine is old, Core2Quad with HD5670.
It could be. I'd have to look up the specs of the launch PS3. At the least my PC runs most games only on low. On a console the experience is guaranteed to be smooth.

My rig is a Dell XPS M1710 dual core 2.4ghz, OCZ Vertex 2 SSD, 4gb of RAM, nVidia 8700GT 256mb x2 in SLI. Running Windows 8.1 currently.

It might be my GPU dying but Assassin's Creed 3 even on low settings barely chugs along. So much lag the game is unplayable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a heads up- I added it through steam but it didn't show up in my library to dl later. Had to go back to the store page and actually download to get it in the library. Tried to dl a few mb and cancel and it also went away. You may have to download the whole thing now to keep it...
Might be case by case or just bad luck but worked fine for me without downloading anything.

Thanks Wario, never played these games but always interested. I'd guess this is to raise awareness for the new game coming.

Same here, but it's probably nothing to worry about. I got Left 4 Dead 2 when it was free some months ago. It isn't listed in my library, but the store page says that I own the game, and I'm able to download it.

YES! I was just about to post this, but obviously I was beaten to it. I've been wanting to play this for a long while, but always forgot / seemed to miss a sale on it (when I have money).

Thanks Wario64!

EDIT:  Nevermind >.<  I found the game's forum & it's all explained.

bread's done
Back