Games, Anime, Manga, Artbooks, CE/Steelbook Sale. Come on in!

Zaku77

CAGiversary!
Feedback
107 (100%)
Here is a little assortment of items that I'm trying to sell right now. Prices do not include shipping, but I'll ship as cheap and well packed as I can. My overall CE/Steelbook sale is also still going on! I am going to highlight a few items from it, and also include a link to the whole list for those that are interested.

Artbooks:

- Dark Souls Design Works New/Sealed - $30

Has what looks like a little crease on the front cover. Still sealed, though.

- Breath of Fire Complete Works (Full size Japanese version) - $40

Overall like new condition. This is the original release--so it's not the tiny re-release one.

Manga:

- One Piece Volume 2-17 (First Print) - Open to offers

These are the original print run and in like new condition. I'd prefer to sell as a set.

And I have the following volumes of Manga. Just pay for shipping--or toss me a little bit if you're feeling nice  ;).

- Yu Yu Hakusho 8, 9, 10

- Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelist 21, 22, and another 22.

Anime:

- Dragon Ball Z Namek Saga Box Set - $30

This is the original uncut Pioneer release with the Ocean Dub. It's quite a unique little collection at this point.

- Witch Hunter Robin Complete Series - $25

http://www.amazon.co...=8-1&qid=1414636377

^^This one^^

The glue holding the inside to the outer faux-book has been let go since the day I got it. It shows some wear. But, due to the goofy design, it's actually really hard to tell what is wear and what is just part of the odd 'worn-book' design. Discs are mint and everything included.

Games:

3DS XL Red/Black - $130 shipped

This is like new and comes with all packaging and paperwork

- :psp: Gods Eater Burst - $15

This is the 'Favorites' Edition. The case is broken on the upper right corner, but everything else--including the cover artwork, somehow--is still like new. This baby just needs a new case, and it will be perfect.

- :ps3: One Piece Pirate Warriors 2 - $50

This is the European release from the EU collector's Edition (not for resale is printed on the insert :3). It's got a full color manual, in English--because it's just the PAL version--is region free, and like new!

- :360: Dead Rising 2: Off The Record - $10

The case/manual are like new, but the disc has some light surface scratches and a bit of shipping on the edge; it was a Gamefly copy. It plays fine, of course.

- :360: Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 - $10

The case/manual are like new, but the disc has some light surface scratches and a bit of shipping on the edge; it was a Gamefly copy. It plays fine, of course.

- :360: Risen II - $10

Like new and never even played!

Highlights from my CE/Steelbook Sale! Check link for details and price!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Xhpyp-x6G9ZdHpHgS8EznNiaNUYA7420sivzYAYCTKY/edit#gid=599793323

- :ps3: Metal Gear Solid 4 Japanese Limited Edition

- :ps3: Metal Gear Rising Revengeance Japanese Konami Style Premium Edition

- :ps3: Metal Gear Solid HD Collection Limited Edition

- :ps3: Dark Souls II Black Armor Edition (Both US and UK versions!)

- :360: DoDonPachi Saidaioujou Super Limited Edition

- :ps2: Resident Evil 4 Steelbook (Both US and UK versions!)

- PC Steelbooks

And much more!

Last edited by a moderator:
That's what credit cards are for, dude! =P
debt-management.png

Congrats on your decision.  How much did you sell your Bioshock Ultimate Songbird Edition for, or was that one of the few you never bought?

Congrats on your decision. How much did you sell your Bioshock Ultimate Songbird Edition for, or was that one of the few you never bought?
I ended up getting the Premium Edition instead of that one. I always hated big, expensive statue editions.

Sad to see you leaving the collecting scene my friend.
Well, not fully leaving it. I'll still have my massive collection, still add titles to it in the same way as I have, and continue to be a fuss pot about condition, just no more CEs and steels. Collecting for the 6th gen and earlier was WAY fun because those things weren't things, so I'm just forcing that on to this newer era, too. ;)

Great job on selling everything and anything worthwhile. I was looking through your list and thought to myself "I think I'd pay - well, already taken." or "Oh, that would look good on my shel - already taken"

Great job on selling everything and anything worthwhile. I was looking through your list and thought to myself "I think I'd pay - well, already taken." or "Oh, that would look good on my shel - already taken"
Oh come on now. They're all high quality items ;).

Do you have a non-Google docs form of that list? I can't read the Google docs form from my tablet, and my PC isn't working.
I do not. Google docs should work on any tablet, though--just download the free app.

Updated with two items that I overlooked (Kingdom Hearts 3D Mark of Mastery and Bioshock 1 Limited Edition--just the LE game).

Alright. I just spent the last 5 hours packing, and I went through about 150ft of bubble wrap today lol. If you don't get a total from me tonight it's either because you were on the fence about getting more or because I don't have large enough boxes for your order. I will be getting some larger ones tomorrow, so I'm hoping I get all caught up at that point.

Several packages sent out. Several more ready to go and awaiting payment, and several more to be packed today and tomorrow! The sale marches on!

Pretty damn close to being completely caught up. Waiting on payment from about 10 people to ship out Monday. Time to give me more to pack, folks. ;)

Just sent out a ton more packages. All caught up for those that have paid, and still waiting on a few more payments, so I can ship. Time to give me more orders, people. ;)

I don't know like when I click on the link it doesn't seem to update with what's pending or not
So none of the items in any sheet have a 'Yes' in the pending column? If they do, then I would assume that you're looking at the same thing everyone else is. There is only the one spreadsheet, so you shouldn't be able to see older revisions of it--as it auto updates as soon as I do something. I have forgotten to mark some things pending here and there, but it should all be up to date otherwise.

you must do lotz of businessss on that site called amazon? or is it called amazing? i dontt noww. well huh. 360 and pc for sale. i buy both for $200 now. I has shin splints so i can't walk to pick you, you ship to Cameroon? do you has discount code like walmart? i like walmart

Hey there, just wondering if you're going to update your doc with what's still available and what has already been sold or what is even available (since I know many of those listed you're not selling).  Any way you could just make a copy of the file and weed out everything that's not available? Thanks bud! ;)

Hey there, just wondering if you're going to update your doc with what's still available and what has already been sold or what is even available (since I know many of those listed you're not selling). Any way you could just make a copy of the file and weed out everything that's not available? Thanks bud! ;)
I've been updating it as I go. That was the big selling point for doing a Google doc. Many things have been removed completely, and everything else that is pending is listed as such. Is it not showing up properly for you? And everything on there is for sale, of course, as that's the point of the sale thread! lol

Oh okay! I thought that you were only selling CEs or LEs, but maybe I missed the "selling everything now" announcement?

Edit: Ahh, I see that somehow I ended up on the non-edited full "Collection" doc.  I think I might've had that saved in my google docs or something from your youtube channel, it makes perfect sense now! Thanks!

If you were willing to throw in the game case with
"The Legend Of Zelda Skyward Sword Wii Mote Bundle" I would seriously consider it when I get my salary (on 15th). Here in Europe we didn't get shiny boxes...

If you were willing to throw in the game case with "The Legend Of Zelda Skyward Sword Wii Mote Bundle" I would seriously consider it when I get my salary (on 15th). Here in Europe we didn't get shiny boxes...
See, then I would no longer have a game case, so that's no good for me :p

See, then I would no longer have a game case, so that's no good for me :p
Yeah, I see how that would be a problem. You don't want to trade to PAL case It's same boxart, but not shiny? :D
I've thought many times to just order the game from Amazon or something, but Nintendo games don't go down in price the way others do.

bread's done
Back