Wolfenstein: The New Order $39.99 at Fry's

Yeah great game. Thankfully someone still does a campaign right.
Best FPS I've played this year. Awesome game.

Yeah I agree. Would much rather have a game with great campaign and no multiplayer then a rushed campaign and tacked on multiplayer.

I had a lot of fun with this however due to the fact their is no multiplayer I don't think it'll hold its value very long.

Definitely the best FPS I've played in years.  I was surprised as I really wasn't expecting much out of it.  Also quite a bit longer than your average 6-8 hour FPS.  Took me around 15-20 on the hardest difficulty.

Is Wolfenstein better for the PS4 or the XBOX ONE(I have the PS4 but not the XBOX ONE yet) but wouldn't mind getting it once I do get the console

Is Wolfenstein better for the PS4 or the XBOX ONE(I have the PS4 but not the XBOX ONE yet) but wouldn't mind getting it once I do get the console
According to Digital Foundry (http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2014-wolfenstein-the-new-order-face-off), the game runs marginally better on the PS4 and is their platform of choice. This paragraph sums it all up "Outside of the more aggressive dynamic framebuffer on the Xbox One, there's little to separate it from the PS4 game. Shadow quality is slightly better on the PS4, but the artwork, effects and lighting are all basically identical. The PS4 holds up the closest in delivering a native 1080p experience at 60fps, so benefits from slightly more consistent image quality. As such, once again it's the PS4 release that is our preferred console choice. However, the differences between the two consoles are minor and Wolfenstein is really a worthwhile purchase no matter which one of these systems you own." As a general rule, multiplats will perform better on the PS4 99.9999999% of the time over the xbone version...FACT.

Last edited by a moderator:
No multiplayer I'll pass
Wolfenstein on the original XBox was amazing for MP.

That said, I applaud the developers pure focus on making a good long single player campaign this time around. Outside of Bioshock Infinite I haven't played many great single player FPS campaigns in quite awhile. I hope this will rival my impressions from Riddick: Escape From Butcher Bay when I get my hands on it.

Got an e-mail saying it's backordered.  I remember when I ordered it, it said it would ship "by July 3rd," so let's see how this goes, I guess.

better option is to get it from kmart and use the $10 off $30 coupon. Got mine for like $31 and 5% cash back from discover.
Thanks. This is a better deal. Let's hope Frys.com cancels my back-ordered order fast after I just e-mailed them to do so.

I hate websites that don't offer a cancel order button built-in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice, this was my price. Now to go with xbox one with controller of choice, or ps4 with the better grafx

Gonna buy Wolfenstein, but I am still on the fence, which system should I get it for, XBOX ONE or PS4..does one have better graphics or are they both pretty much the same

Everything is better on PS4. Even though these are pretty much equal the ps4 version is slighty better.
True, I guess the only bad thing is that it requires 49gb of mandatory hard drive space..the XBOX ONE requires the same, but at least with that I can use an external drive

bread's done
Back