Microcenter Clearance Gaming (YMMV on stock)

Thanks OP but man that's an underwhelming list.

Best deals I saw were Infamous PS4 for $30 & AC IV Old Gen for $17.

White 8GB Wii U's are $225 but the current $300 bundles are much better.

Thanks OP but man that's an underwhelming list.

Best deals I saw were Infamous PS4 for $30 & AC IV Old Gen for $17.

White 8GB Wii U's are $225 but the current $300 bundles are much better.
It all depends on what your stores has as to how good the list is probably.

I didn't see the 8GB WiiUs on the list for my closest store, so there's probably more out there that's good that just neither of our stores has. :p

That link leads to clearance prices at specific stores? I clicked on my local store and it is in order by price (high to low) and I see a lot of stuff that looks like it is still at retail prices. Am I missing something?

That link leads to clearance prices at specific stores? I clicked on my local store and it is in order by price (high to low) and I see a lot of stuff that looks like it is still at retail prices. Am I missing something?
For some reason it lists some MSRP stuff under "closeouts" along with actual closeouts. Yeah, stupid site design.

For some reason it lists some MSRP stuff under "closeouts" along with actual closeouts. Yeah, stupid site design.
Those items have been tagged for clearance but haven't dropped yet. If something is "closeout" and you want it, keep checking the site until the price drops.

It all depends on what your stores has as to how good the list is probably.

I didn't see the 8GB WiiUs on the list for my closest store, so there's probably more out there that's good that just neither of our stores has. :p
Yeah I was looking at the STL location via the drop down.

Does anyone think Toys R Us would price match? My local TRU still has one of these bundles in stock and I've never tried price matching there.

I just picked up Infamous Second Son Limited Edition PS4, $29.99. Other than that I didn't see anything else worth grabbing personally.

The regular prices at micro center is a joke. Last time I went there I was browsing the 3ds games and most of them were tagged above retail price.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for posting this! I managed to snag myself a copy of Infamous Second Son Limited Edition for $30 from the Tustin CA store this morning! They supposedly had two in stock but I had a hard enough time finding the copy I got, and that was with a clerk helping me look. I have to say that their gaming dept is really limping along on life support theses days too! They had some pretty awesome deals in their heyday (like the $100 rebate/giftcard on the xbox 360 during it's first year on sale).

Thanks for posting this! I managed to snag myself a copy of Infamous Second Son Limited Edition for $30 from the Tustin CA store this morning! They supposedly had two in stock but I had a hard enough time finding the copy I got, and that was with a clerk helping me look. I have to say that their gaming dept is really limping along on life support theses days too! They had some pretty awesome deals in their heyday (like the $100 rebate/giftcard on the xbox 360 during it's first year on sale).
Ah I missed those days. I remembered i would go to several bestbuy stores around OC, picked up a bunch of $5/$10 games they had on sale and trade-them-in for store credit at Microcenter. I think I turned about $220 of my own money into $475 store credit and bought a high end video card and LCD monitor out of it. No restrictions at all so I could do it again if I wanted too.

Does anyone think Toys R Us would price match? My local TRU still has one of these bundles in stock and I've never tried price matching there.
TRU doesn't price match Microcenter as a normal retailer. It isn't on the list of them for normal price matching. And we don't price match clearance or glitched prices either. But from time to time you could find a nice store manager that could, if they wanted to get it out of their systems, and see about matching it. I do it all the time for people based on what it is. Just be nice and ask, couldn't hurt.

I was able to PM InFAMOUS at Best Buy. Only downside was that BB didn't have the LE version but still, $30 for this game was my sweet spot. I've been wanting to get this game since I got my PS4 about three weeks ago but there was no way I was paying $60 for it.

Also saved me about an hour round trip over to the KS side...

bread's done
Back