- - - - -

Power Rangers Merchandise Thread

powerrangers power_rangers rangers saban bandai

#61 Navex   The Media Jerk CAGiversary!   1185 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

Posted 03 December 2015 - 03:26 PM

Yeah, Amazon had a really good deal on that too for Cyber Monday but like you already have the others so didn't do it.

#62 Pokechaos480   Banned Banned   3685 Posts   Joined 6.7 Years Ago  

Pokechaos480

Posted 03 December 2015 - 06:44 PM

Guess Shout! Over estimated on the obscene price of the legacy set and finally are having a fire sale.

#63 fujishig   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   954 Posts   Joined 16.7 Years Ago  

fujishig

Posted 03 December 2015 - 10:12 PM

I just saw a slightly different Imaginext Megazord today. The packaging always depicted the rangers having that Green Ranger chest shield, so now both the red and black ranger have the chest shield... but molded on, so you can't swap it out and put it on the Green Ranger.  Oh well.

#64 dohdough   Sum Dum Guy CAGiversary!   6860 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Posted 12 December 2015 - 03:22 PM

Next week, TRU is having Buy 1 get 1 40% off all Power Rangers stuff and an additional 10% off if you use their credit card on Thurs and Sat. I'm debating getting a couple black Megazords.

#65 DNukem170   Banned Banned   8864 Posts   Joined 14.7 Years Ago  

DNukem170

Posted 27 December 2015 - 02:36 PM

Not merchandise, but History of Power Rangers Megaforce is up: http://atopthefourth...gers-megaforce/

#66 Bogard   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   94 Posts   Joined 12.3 Years Ago  

Posted 13 March 2016 - 09:54 AM

New Ranger Key packs have been spotted at Toys R Us stores, where they of course, are exclusive. These sets complete the female and missing rangers, and finally offer a mass public release of a (translucent) Titanium Ranger key.

#67 DNukem170   Banned Banned   8864 Posts   Joined 14.7 Years Ago  

DNukem170

Posted 13 March 2016 - 10:54 AM

Actually, there's one Yellow Key still missing. I believe In Space.

#68 paintballers   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1689 Posts   Joined 16.1 Years Ago  

paintballers

Posted 15 August 2016 - 01:52 AM

It's a long shot but anyone know if it's still possible to get the legacy megazord and dragonzord (not the black/gold one) online for near MSRP?

#69 georox   The Captain CAGiversary!   7693 Posts   Joined 13.6 Years Ago  

Posted 15 August 2016 - 02:22 AM

It's a long shot but anyone know if it's still possible to get the legacy megazord and dragonzord (not the black/gold one) online for near MSRP?

A few years ago maybe... now I highly doubt it.

I need to pick up the black/gold Dragonzord so I have a set of original color and black/gold.

#70 paintballers   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1689 Posts   Joined 16.1 Years Ago  

paintballers

Posted 15 August 2016 - 04:04 PM

A few years ago maybe... now I highly doubt it.

I need to pick up the black/gold Dragonzord so I have a set of original color and black/gold.

That one is still in stock at toys r us for $80 maybe it will be clearance soon

#71 georox   The Captain CAGiversary!   7693 Posts   Joined 13.6 Years Ago  

Posted 15 August 2016 - 11:28 PM

Doubting clearance, it's an "SDCC shared exclusive" so it's barely a month old. I do have about $30 in coupons to use up though that can stack on it.

#72 Navex   The Media Jerk CAGiversary!   1185 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

Posted 07 March 2017 - 06:06 PM

It's been a loooong time. Has anyone got anything good? New movie coming too. I ordered a Legacy Power Coins set from TRU.com but being their usual garbage site they canceled my order a few days later. Whether it's game stuff or actual toys never have any luck with any orders I place there. I also failed miserably waiting out the Legacy Thunder Megazord and had to pay almost $200 to get one the other day. Strangely enough that price is 50 bucks more than what it originally cost so for an oop item 50 more isn't that bad but I still feel the thing was never worth 150 at launch.

#73 georox   The Captain CAGiversary!   7693 Posts   Joined 13.6 Years Ago  

Posted 08 March 2017 - 04:04 AM

Still sad I didn't get the Titan thingy that the Megazord rides on...

and I still haven't gotten around to buying the gold/black Dragonzord -.-

#74 Navex   The Media Jerk CAGiversary!   1185 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

Posted 08 March 2017 - 06:24 PM

Still sad I didn't get the Titan thingy that the Megazord rides on...

and I still haven't gotten around to buying the gold/black Dragonzord -.-

I'm not sure if they'll do a re release of Titanus or not. They had a really hard time selling him I hear but that's what happens when you try selling him for $150 on launch. According to people on reddit they are re releasing the regular Dragonzord sometime so maybe there is hope for him coming back too as that would be the second thing they've re released as the original Megazord was brought back for another run prior. I'm sure when the new movie comes out everything in PR is going to rise, that's why I decided to finally cave and buy a Thunder Megazord now before all these new and old fans appear after watching the new movie.

#75 Navex   The Media Jerk CAGiversary!   1185 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

Posted 20 March 2017 - 07:20 PM

20% select stuff and FREE shipping on all orders today on ToysRUs.com. Anything you want without paying their shitty shipping prices go now.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: powerrangers, power_rangers, rangers, saban, bandai