GGT 328 is going to anime ball

Dibs on the god of Basketball

Basketball_Screen_005.png

Leda is on a video roll right now.

She's getting on a plane to go see Panzer?

Panzerfaust?

WTF man, I thought we were bros? I can't believe you would do me like this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BBeUNOCPhQ

Bt_eiczCQAA0TC4.jpg

she's a 3 at best melonie mac is much hotter more entertaining and fucks less dudes you should be enamored with her

I have abandoned Mel Mac for Alinity.

Why I am I so horrible at Hearthstone?  I can't even finish the fucking tutorial....  :(

Never heard of alinity looked her up... so she cracked the whole being a cam whore without having to go nude. Just shake your ass on a popular video game stream and get paid. Good for her I hate hating on her game play on playa.

What was the name of that fat chick who get ''angry'' on stream but people who donate to her to get more ''angry''.

IM NOT FAT!!! STOP DONATING SAYING IM FAT!!! and then boom more donations

Last edited by a moderator:
nebula was my favorite character in he movie too bad she looks nothing like that in the comic
Really? What about Groot or Drax? Nebula seemed so basic.

Man, I bought Widow and Hawk in Marvel Heroes expecting to get someone that maybe I didn't have with both of them, but I just ended up getting tokens for Gambit. Goddamnit, why does this game keep giving me shit for Gambit? I should have just bought Rocket. I also got some costumes which were pretty nice and my random character box that I bought with splinters ended up giving me Storm, so I'm excited to give her a try.

Really? What about Groot or Drax? Nebula seemed so basic.

Man, I bought Widow and Hawk in Marvel Heroes expecting to get someone that maybe I didn't have with both of them, but I just ended up getting tokens for Gambit. Goddamnit, why does this game keep giving me shit for Gambit? I should have just bought Rocket. I also got some costumes which were pretty nice and my random character box that I bought with splinters ended up giving me Storm, so I'm excited to give her a try.
So I was reading an interview apparently that's yondau's mutant power? He can control an arrow

Nah didn't dig batista too much I didn't hate him but he was alright. Raccoon made me laugh and so did peter quill constantly great duo. Would be cool if they did a side movie about the kids of thanos to show more of thanos' crazy side and how he slaughtered worlds and made his kidnapped prisoners become his children.

Last edited by a moderator:
So I was reading an interview apparently that's yondau's mutant power? He can control an arrow

Nah didn't dig batista too much I didn't hate him but he was alright. Raccoon made me laugh and so did peter quill constantly great duo. Would be cool if they did a side movie about the kids of thanos to show more of thanos' crazy side and how he slaughtered worlds and made his kidnapped prisoners become his children.
I'm not sure about in the movie, but in the comics it's a skill that his race has (like how the Skrulls can shapeshift).

Really? I'm surprised you didn't like Batista. I felt like he did a perfect job on this. Rocket and Star Lord (Man) were perfect, as was everyone else. My girfriend loved Groot and Rocket the most. I've never seen her so happy to see a comic book movie before. I gotta admit, everything in the movie was perfect to me, but the fact that she liked it as much as she did actually made me happier than the movie itself.

Ugh, I could see them doing that, but I don't want anything with younger Thanos in a movie. I feel like that is the one story that would be total box office poison. I'm sure that Thanos will get good and proper nutty in Avengers 3/Guardians 2. He'll probably wipe out other galaxies or something. I'm wondering how they'll bring up his courtship with death and if they'll have him fight the Celestials at any point.

Something crazy happened yesterday, btw. I ended up picking up a copy of Arkham Origins at GS for the free season pass. I ended up going down the street to another GS to return it (since I already have a copy for PS3 and 360) and the employee (turned out to be the manager) was super surprised that I didn't open it or anything, so as I'm returning it he opens it to make sure the game's in the case, slashes a big X in the cover with a box cutter and just tosses it in the garbage. I was fucking amazed that he threw it away because I had gotten it not even 20 minutes before and he knew it. I asked why and he said that was just standard procedure for new returns of games under $30. Man, I really need to go dumpster diving here.

Non-canon.

Storm is fuckin dope.

bread's done
Back