GGT 328 is going to anime ball

I've seen some of the first season and I really liked it.

This one friend has been pestering me to watch all of it with her so I'll probably do it soon. 

it got crappy after it changed networks right? 

my roommate says theres a certain episode that's essentially the end. then it gets weird 

Last edited by a moderator:
it got crappy after it changed networks right?

my roommate says theres a certain episode that's essentially the end. then it gets weird
it never changed networks it just got crappy me and indidawg aren't going to give up on this relationship

I don't recall an episode where it ended. Just ended on a cliff hanger

mmm

#ballin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kH4MrSqqpTA

Are long socks comfortable?

I can barely stand ankle socks.
I like below knee socks assuming they're tight enough to stay up, over the knee you basically need sock glue (didn't really work for me), tape (don't recommend this as I tore off some flesh one time), or garter belts (which work fine but don't always visually work for a particular cosplay, but if you're just wearing long socks they're great).

So, filming for the new Fantastic Four movie has wrapped up...I didn't even know it had started filming
Ew. :puke:

Howdy! 

kuma2.jpg

teddie-wave.gif

I haven't played any Persona games but I dig that dude (and that chick down there)

2iu3ihl.gif

guardians just as good the second time and the parts where I almost cried yesterday I knew were coming up and still almost cried.

on real some talk if I was alone tears would be shed. my tears will bathe the starways

August 2nd, in the year of the GGT, 2013

Presented mostly without comment.

Zeki, pls.

Two people quit at my 711 recently, hence why I went ghost again guyssss...

That being said, anyone need a job? :p

There was a bandit in Divinity 2 named Leda, I think that means Indignate has to play the game now or something

Yeah, it's not terrible, I'm fine with them changing some stuff up as long as you can identify it as a Sentinel, I do agree about the vent looking weird but it will probably have some light/CGI on it to make it look more normal.
These fuckin lies right here.

oooh baby, it's TLoU time

Do people really think the Elder Scrolls MMO is going to be any good

The combat is just as shitty as the console games. You'd think they would update it.

Dragon's Dogma combat, please.

I don't usually disagree with people
It's just a piece of fanart (I think it's fanart) of all the male characters in their crossdress forms but in bathing suits, which I cropped only Teddie from. This is the original:

2749%20-%20blond_hair%20brown_hair%20crossdressing%20hanamura_yosuke%20inner_tube%20kanji_tatsumi%20persona_4%20shin_megami_tensei%20souji_seta%20swimsuit%20teddie%20white_hair.jpg

That's cuz it's called Skullgirls, not Skullboys.

I will enjoy getting beat up.

Guys, EQ Next looks fucking awesome.
Really, a game with a all female cast sounds like my kind of game. I should try playing it someday, I don't know. It'll be too hard to pick a main.

Also, I was going to quote a bunch of people but I got lazy.

You already know who your main will be.

Parasoul.
How Scene is she?
I'm going to make a fighting game called Scenegurlz.

Leda will be OP in it.
I knew I shoulda asked frosty
What are you doing? What personas are you using? How are your social links? What are you general thoughts towards all aspects of the game? I need to know everything.
Took you 30 mins to get to that part? How is that even possible? That's like the first thing you need to do. holy shit at this pace you'll finish MGS 3 by this time in 2015.

It's probably because Laura Bailey isn't in it.
Also, I like your new avatar. Leda's god tier levels of cute there.
Skullgirls blows.
Tomato/Potato.
Well, yeah, it's better than shit like Primal Rage or Rise.
I swore off MMOs
Playing as She-Hulk? YES! :whee:
today i put in my resignation at work. in the middle of doing so, i won a 50 dollar gift card of my choice from some work drawing. then i celebrated with cheesy garlic bread chips

this is the best day i've ever had
A similar thing did not happen to whoknows.
Zeki will buy any Pokemon game.

WALL OF QUOTES :O
I'm going to eat right now.

We can totally play Marvel or Borderlands or Far Cry or Halo or whatever right after.
I'm always craving those cutscenes and QTEs
Making that game is pointless with FFXIV coming out.
That's why TLOU should have just been a movie. No one is playing it for the subpar gameplay. All anyone talks about is the story.
Zeki confirming that TLOU is in fact a game and not a movie.

Don't you pay attention to my post?

Or do you only look if there's a pic of Leda?

I wouldn't be mad if that was the case.
I hope Sega buys Atlus.

Since Sega is the best.
I'll play as female characters, it's not like I'm against it or anything,
These fuckin lies right here.

#LILBEXCLUSIVEFIRSTGODBLZSS

Guardians *drool*

so fucking good

worst post credits sequence but besides that this film had incredibly nice pacing, was artistically/aesthetically beautiful, and was amaze. 

cocaine.gif

bread's done
Back