- - - - -

Pokemon Alpha Sapphire/Omega Ruby 3DS $35.99, Persona Q Premium Edition $72 preorder at Newegg

#1 Wario64  

Posted 06 August 2014 - 02:58 PM

Pokemon Alpha Sapphire 3DS

http://www.newegg.co...N82E16878190410

Pokemon Omega Ruby 3DS

http://www.newegg.co...N82E16878190409

Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth Premium Edition

http://www.newegg.co...N82E16878166003

#2 TheGuardianWolf   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   488 Posts   Joined 4.0 Years Ago  

TheGuardianWolf

Posted 06 August 2014 - 03:30 PM

Great, now I feel like I need to go ahead and pick a version. :P

Thanks for posting! ^^

How about, if you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all?

Referrals:

Help a low budget gamer keep his Gamefly account, and get a free month in the process!

#3 Mr_hat   Banned Banned   659 Posts   Joined 1.9 Years Ago  

Mr_hat

Posted 06 August 2014 - 03:32 PM

Eh Ill do it. Not sure Ill find a better deal on it.

Now which version to get? Might get the ruby just because I like the cover better.

#4 Bobby's Universe   CAG Certified: 2 years & $+ill runnin' CAGiversary!   2492 Posts   Joined 2.1 Years Ago  

Bobby's Universe

Posted 06 August 2014 - 03:38 PM

$31.99 @ Best Buy with GCU :)
Currently Playing
Untitled-2.gif TLOU Remastered
ps3108.gif The Warriors (Warriors, come out & play!!!)
1tp4rst.gif Super Mario 3D World
wii109.gif Scarface The World Is Yours
3ds120.gif Kid Icarus

#5 dreamer131313  

dreamer131313

Posted 06 August 2014 - 03:42 PM

or less then $31.99 if best buy offer some sort of incentive closer to release date

#6 alextastic   keepin' it real. CAGiversary!   914 Posts   Joined 6.5 Years Ago  

alextastic

Posted 06 August 2014 - 03:46 PM

or less then $31.99 if best buy offer some sort of incentive closer to release date

Indeed.

#7 YellowGameboyColor   CAGBooty CAGiversary!   2096 Posts   Joined 2.6 Years Ago  

YellowGameboyColor

Posted 06 August 2014 - 03:47 PM

I am still in shock that this is coming out this was my favorite gen!!!

#8 cubeenigma   Cheap Ass Chinese Gamer CAGiversary!   953 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

cubeenigma

Posted 06 August 2014 - 03:48 PM

let's get Enuf on it!

#9 Mr_hat   Banned Banned   659 Posts   Joined 1.9 Years Ago  

Mr_hat

Posted 06 August 2014 - 03:52 PM

That's not a deal though. GCU is you paying BB to let you have inevitable price drops early is all. Who in the hell that would think paying a company to let you have a discount is a deal is beyond me. A deal is getting something for less or as part of a package offer for less than normal without strings attached is a deal.

These games will be less this year. Everything Nintendo has been going on sale lately, last year pokemon was like 25 bucks at sears during Christmas, Mario kart 8 was 47 after launch, and so on.

#10 Fobo911   3dstxt.com/fobo CAGiversary!   41 Posts   Joined 2.5 Years Ago  

Posted 06 August 2014 - 03:54 PM

Normally with these choices, I'd choose just one of them because the main difference is the availability of certain Pokemon and the legendary one on the cover.

However, the original Ruby game focused more on Team Magma, and the original Sapphire game focused more on Team Aqua. That might be a big enough difference to warrant purchasing both games instead of just one.

bugs%20old.gif
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4098-2886-4181 (Please message me if you want to add me!)
Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Fobo911

#11 neb9  

Posted 06 August 2014 - 04:08 PM

They also have the Persona Q premium edition for $72.

#12 strait edge follower   Cult of personality CAGiversary!   10962 Posts   Joined 4.3 Years Ago  

strait edge follower

Posted 06 August 2014 - 06:42 PM

I am still in shock that this is coming out this was my favorite gen!!!

second gen with gold and silver is the best imo. this one is my second fav however
Currently playing
:ps4: fez, strider, blacklight retribution, the transistor

games recently beaten: :ps4: assassins creed black flag, wolfenstein new order, lego marvel, contrast, infamous first light

690739.png

#13 miyamotorola   I have mild to moderate eczema CAGiversary!   1842 Posts   Joined 2.2 Years Ago  

miyamotorola

Posted 06 August 2014 - 07:01 PM

Holla fo a dolla

#14 admiralvic   大将 CAGiversary!   6400 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

Posted 06 August 2014 - 07:04 PM

They also have the Persona Q premium edition for $72.

You're better off paying full price than trusting Newegg for that game... 

so admiralvic is one of 7 people who has platted lost planet 2. and one of 4 people with 100% on spelunker hd. respect him even more

guys, you are talking to admiralvic about trophy acquisition, he is the exception.

#15 dreamer131313  

dreamer131313

Posted 06 August 2014 - 07:07 PM

exactly new egg a lot of times take orders for CE & LE games and then don't even get the games in stock yet don't email the customer until less then a week before released. They did the same thing with the bravely default CE

#16 RustyMune   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   35 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

RustyMune

Posted 06 August 2014 - 07:22 PM

Looks like I need to cancel that Amazon order of PersonaQ

#17 neb9  

Posted 06 August 2014 - 08:43 PM

It's a risk for $8 but some people may want to take that risk. We are on CAG after all.

I preordered SMTIV CE from Newegg and had no problem. I kind of wish they did cancel that game for me though, as I did not enjoy it very much.

#18 admiralvic   大将 CAGiversary!   6400 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

Posted 06 August 2014 - 08:52 PM

It's a risk for $8 but some people may want to take that risk. We are on CAG after all.

I preordered SMTIV CE from Newegg and had no problem. I kind of wish they did cancel that game for me though, as I did not enjoy it very much.

1) I don't see the issue in reminding people that Newegg has a HORRIBLE history of shipping special editions. Especially given the number of people who stated they were worried Best Buy would sell out before they got their gift card and others worried Atlus's "you better preorder now or you won't get it" comments are true. 

2) SMTIV didn't have a CE, it was just a first run edition. I am not sure which situation this falls under, but they either just got happened to get the first run edition (unlike say Project X Zone) or Atlus hadn't made / shipped out vanilla copies yet. 

so admiralvic is one of 7 people who has platted lost planet 2. and one of 4 people with 100% on spelunker hd. respect him even more

guys, you are talking to admiralvic about trophy acquisition, he is the exception.

#19 pittsnoggle   Acting Lord CAGiversary!   2369 Posts   Joined 1.7 Years Ago  

pittsnoggle

Posted 06 August 2014 - 08:55 PM

As a pokemaniac i always buy one at launch then the second after I finish it. Always catch'em all

690810.png

#20 Bobby's Universe   CAG Certified: 2 years & $+ill runnin' CAGiversary!   2492 Posts   Joined 2.1 Years Ago  

Bobby's Universe

Posted 06 August 2014 - 09:48 PM

That's not a deal though. GCU is you paying BB to let you have inevitable price drops early is all. Who in the hell that would think paying a company to let you have a discount is a deal is beyond me. A deal is getting something for less or as part of a package offer for less than normal without strings attached is a deal.

These games will be less this year. Everything Nintendo has been going on sale lately, last year pokemon was like 25 bucks at sears during Christmas, Mario kart 8 was 47 after launch, and so on.

You're doing it wrong kid lol
Considering I only paid $30 for GCU, the investment paid itself off long ago...& it continues to bring me profit through flipz
Currently Playing
3ds120.gif Kid Icarus

#21 singer07   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   379 Posts   Joined 4.0 Years Ago  

Posted 06 August 2014 - 10:23 PM

You're doing it wrong kid lol
Considering I only paid $30 for GCU, the investment paid itself off long ago...& it continues to bring me profit through flipz

Ok so you're a dirty flipping douchebag. Point proven.

#22 superghetroidvania  

superghetroidvania

Posted 07 August 2014 - 07:18 AM

cool. i hope they come with the little figures like soul silver and heart gold. i guess i shouldn't feed more into the pre order cancer but atleast it was actual physical goods

#23 Bobby's Universe   CAG Certified: 2 years & $+ill runnin' CAGiversary!   2492 Posts   Joined 2.1 Years Ago  

Bobby's Universe

Posted 07 August 2014 - 07:51 AM

Ok so you're a dirty flipping douchebag. Point proven.

Flipping pays for my games...so that makea me a d-bag? you mad brah? Lol
Currently Playing
3ds120.gif Kid Icarus

#24 smokeyjoey8   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   255 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

smokeyjoey8

Posted 07 August 2014 - 07:55 AM

Considering that email Atlus sent out almost a month ago about time running out to preorder PQ Premium Edition, and that they were doing the final tallies for how many to make, I'd say preordering it now is a pretty big risk. 

Maybe you'll get it. Maybe you'll get lucky and get one that someone else canceled or something. But I doubt any new orders will be taken into consideration for how many to produce. I imagine it will be like the P4G Solid Gold Edition, that was pretty much only made for those that preordered it, and any left over copies were returns or cancellations. 

#25 godgouki   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   7 Posts   Joined 2.6 Years Ago  

godgouki

Posted 11 August 2014 - 09:53 AM

Amazon cost me 87 bucks for this game; Newegg has never steered me wrong and a I had a 5$ off card so this deal saved me a little over 20 bucks thanks :)

#26 rcerboss  

Posted 11 August 2014 - 01:36 PM

Because they ALWAYS do that for Nintendo games and niche RPGs   :roll:

Besides, isn't the $10 in credit deal still available for pre-ordering Pokemon at K-Mart?  I know when I preordered there I got $20 in credit but I think it's been changed to $10 since then  :-(

Flipping pays for my games...so that makea me a d-bag? you mad brah? Lol

Yeah it does.  Almost as much as "You MAD BRA LOL" idiocy, as is calling somebody a child for expressing legitimate opinions.  That's your 3 strikes right there in my book.  

Take that shit to SlickDeals and 4chan where it belongs.

well i asked whether you stood behind your opinions and you said "Always" so i offered up the same bet that i gave to Fire Thief. You think the price of the xbox one will drop to $300 + 2 games by end of year? Let's put a bet on it.

WHERE'S MY CHILDS PLAY DONATION CONFUCIUS!?

#27 slidecage   Nothing to say CAGiversary!   27290 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted 11 August 2014 - 02:20 PM

(^^^)

WOOOO I STINK