FoxConnect 50% off Flash Sale

Awesome! Thanks for the update! I'll probably pick up Dawn of the Planet of the Apes as well!

How to Train Your Dragon 2 3D did not work for me, unfortunately :(

Last edited by a moderator:
24: Live Another Day on blu-ray comes to $19.49 after the code, not bad.

[SIZE=13.63636302948px]X-Men DOFP 3D blu-ray for $16 is also good.[/SIZE]

Woah planet of the apes for 13 at release with free shipping ? Since it comes out after bf and the fact that imma sell the uv code this is a no Brainer ! Your card doesn't get charged till after shipping right ?

24: Live Another Day on blu-ray comes to $19.49 after the code, not bad.

[SIZE=13.63636302948px]X-Men DOFP 3D blu-ray for $16 is also good.[/SIZE]
Don't forget, though, early next year they're releasing the Extended version of this film, though the new cut probably won't be in 3-D.

Not bad but keep in mind their BF sales are usually on par or better than 50% off.
Was the sale across the board? I noticed that the few animated films I added to my cart did not get the 50% discount.

Although it'd be nice to get a BF discount on those titles, I'd also hate to miss out on the 50% off the titles I have in my cart now if the BF sale didn't apply to everything.

I bit.  Here's what I picked up:

Always Sunny Christmas special ($10 - $5)

Always Sunny S9 ($20 - $10)

Wilfred S2 Blu ($19 - $9.50)

Free shipping for a total of 24.50.  I'm happy with that, especially Wilfred as you can never find show that cheap.  I only wish they would release blu-ray for the last two seasons.

I bought the whole series of burn notice and my name is earl first go round then a week or two later a bunch of stuff from when I was younger.. I hope to jump on prison break and Roswell so far

I picked up:

Man With No Name Trilogy (gift)

Firefly (gift)

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes 3D (will use digital code and resell on ebay)

All Dogs go to Heaven 1 & 2 (gift)

All on bluray for $40

That is a hell of a deal for Planet of the Apes 3D.

X-Men is tempting but I think I'll hold off on that.

Always burns a hole in my pocket every year.

Pick up :

Big

Man with No Name Trilogy 

It's a Mad Mad Mad World

Modern Family Season 5 (Still upset they refused to put this out on Blu -Ray

Kind of ironic there was a 50% off right before their Black Friday sale last year too. May be best to hold off.
I rather make sure I get what I want now than hold off and the sale not be as good / happen. A few extra dollars won't kill me.

Unless someone knows how much the Homeland seasons were last Black Friday. I want the second season and to try out Fargo. Everything else is just extra.

For me, when the prices are this good, I worry about something being a mistake and/or the item selling out.

Having the code work on a pre-order of a brand new 3D movie for $16 (Dawn of the Planet of the Apes) is too good to risk, in my opinion.

And the 3D 2 pack for Prometheus/Predator for $13 is a crazy deal as well (Amazon is currently selling it for $35.99).

I can't imagine a Black Friday deal on either of those being much better.

I'm going to take the risk and wait until BF, except for Dawn of the Planet of the Apes 3D.  Since that's a preorder, I can wait and see if there'll be an even better BF deal on that.  Everything else, I can wait.  If the BF sale isn't as good, no big deal.  I'll just wait until the next 50% sale.

Great deal. I would rather bite now and spend a few extra dollars than wait for BF only to find out it doesn't apply to everything/sale isn't as good/even if sale is as good or better, deal with hammered site and stuff I want selling out.

I got:

Fargo Season 1

Harry and Tonto

Much Ado About Nothing

Escape From New York

History of the World Part 1

White Men Can't Jump

All That Jazz

Total: 31.46

Great deal for all that. Thanks op!

Wow, killer deals.  I got:

Wrong Turn 1-5

Another Earth

Original Sin

Possession

all for like 34 bucks.  This will easily give me enough review fodder for the next two months!  Thanks OP!

I bought last year, and that was the wrong decision. I held off this year . . . we'll see whether that was smart or not. Just remember - the sales don't end on BT/F, but now continue until New Years (BB had a whole bunch of $4 movies X-Mas day, and some awesome, but quickly sold out, deals that week, such as Die Hard 1-4 for $13. I had it in my cart, and some 'stard yanked it out from under me).

I'm OK with "losing" a few dollars to get what I want now and for certain.  Like I said I doubt the Stargate shows will be $4 a season, $5 is amazing even if it is Atlantis and Universe.

But I bought Hannibal season 2 DVD for $15 on Amazon and target will have it $8.  Never thought that would happen with a newer season of the show.  You win some and you lose some and if the worst thing that happens to me this month is I paid too much for a DVD (Of a really awesome show) than I will be happy.

My first order came in today.  :)

I'm OK with "losing" a few dollars to get what I want now and for certain. Like I said I doubt the Stargate shows will be $4 a season, $5 is amazing even if it is Atlantis and Universe.

But I bought Hannibal season 2 DVD for $15 on Amazon and target will have it $8. Never thought that would happen with a newer season of the show. You win some and you lose some and if the worst thing that happens to me this month is I paid too much for a DVD (Of a really awesome show) than I will be happy.

My first order came in today. :)
Agree. 50% off is an amazing deal, so I'm happy with my purchase either way.

My order hasn't even shipped yet. :-({|=

I got my order and the john wayne collection I bought for my dad is shattered. They put zero packaging in a tight box.

How easy are they to deal with on exchanges/returns?

The two chuck norris collections are undamage obviously.

I got my order and the john wayne collection I bought for my dad is shattered. They put zero packaging in a tight box.

How easy are they to deal with on exchanges/returns?

The two chuck norris collections are undamage obviously.
Just send them an email and tell them what happened (unless they've added a report problem link since I had a damaged disc). When I notified them, they gave me instructions on how to ship it back, and upon receipt of defective item, they sent a replacement. They're pretty good about that.

Just send them an email and tell them what happened (unless they've added a report problem link since I had a damaged disc). When I notified them, they gave me instructions on how to ship it back, and upon receipt of defective item, they sent a replacement. They're pretty good about that.
Agreed, I got a season of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia on Blu Ray that ended up just having a blank cd in it a couple of years ago. It was unopened but the plastic wrap on it was loose like someone had opened it previously and stolen the discs out. I returned it and they replaced it without any issues.

My order still hasn't shipped. Been a while since I ordered from them, is this normal?
Mine hasn't shipped either. I noticed during checkout it said something like "Our sales are a great way to stock your collection. Please give us some extra time to fulfil your order." Or something like that.

bread's done
Back