* * * * - 17 votes

Best Buy $10 Reward Certificates Pre-order Promo.

#7681 iduncurr   McNubbin CAGiversary!   2796 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Posted 14 June 2016 - 02:28 AM

Point on Overwatch came in for me.

#7682 Darby27   Licensed to Dill CAGiversary!   13622 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

Posted 14 June 2016 - 02:41 AM

Has anyone been able to successfully pre-order Titanfall 2 for in-store pick up?  It says there are no stores nearby that can do that, but it might be because TF2 was just officially added to their inventory yesterday.  Just wondering if it's just me...

Just go in store to preorder.  Makes post-purchase PMs much easier too.

#7683 Thoraxes   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   109 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Thoraxes

Posted 14 June 2016 - 02:44 AM

Point on Overwatch came in for me.

Does the extra 500 points show up on the actual Overwatch transaction? Cause I only have 630 points total on my purchase atm. I have elite + CC.

#7684 limesqueeze   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   173 Posts   Joined 15.0 Years Ago  

limesqueeze

Posted 14 June 2016 - 02:50 AM

I know this is slightly off-topic but couldn't think where else to post it. I searched here and googled and didn't find an answer. I let my GCU membership lapse and then renewed it today. Is the membership not instaneous? I purchased it around 7 hours ago and if I try and order something the items full price is still there.

#7685 reaperztoll   Banned Banned   3366 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

reaperztoll

Posted 14 June 2016 - 02:59 AM

I know this is slightly off-topic but couldn't think where else to post it. I searched here and googled and didn't find an answer. I let my GCU membership lapse and then renewed it today. Is the membership not instaneous? I purchased it around 7 hours ago and if I try and order something the items full price is still there.

When I signed up for it(several years ago now) it took a full day to work online. I'd give it a bit longer than start hitting up the unboxed forum.

#7686 limesqueeze   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   173 Posts   Joined 15.0 Years Ago  

limesqueeze

Posted 14 June 2016 - 03:07 AM

When I signed up for it(several years ago now) it took a full day to work online. I'd give it a bit longer than start hitting up the unboxed forum.

Awesome, appreciate it.

#7687 iduncurr   McNubbin CAGiversary!   2796 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Posted 14 June 2016 - 03:09 AM

Does the extra 500 points show up on the actual Overwatch transaction? Cause I only have 630 points total on my purchase atm. I have elite + CC.

I had only 500 points cause I paid overwatch with a gift card but it disappeared so it might still be getting fixed

Edit: and it's back again

#7688 asspickle   Scandinavian King CAGiversary!   1995 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Posted 14 June 2016 - 03:16 AM

best buy completely fucked my account, nothing is showing up past 5/14 for me. My point total that was being bank has gone down without me issuing any certs. To make matters worse I issued a $15 dollar cert today for doom and now thats disappeared as well. Fuck off best buy, tired of your incompetence.

#7689 tubtub   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   889 Posts   Joined 17.5 Years Ago  

Posted 14 June 2016 - 03:30 AM

best buy completely fucked my account, nothing is showing up past 5/14 for me. My point total that was being bank has gone down without me issuing any certs. To make matters worse I issued a $15 dollar cert today for doom and now thats disappeared as well. Fuck off best buy, tired of your incompetence.

Holy shit is everyone's account messed up? I noticed I have 0 points pending and nothing is counting towards points or the total spent this year. Damn need to call them

#7690 Darby27   Licensed to Dill CAGiversary!   13622 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

Posted 14 June 2016 - 03:46 AM

Holy shit is everyone's account messed up? I noticed I have 0 points pending and nothing is counting towards points or the total spent this year. Damn need to call them

From what the BB flunkies said on their forums they appear to be manually loading the transactions in to the new system from the time when it was down.

I wish they wouldn't open most of their posts with a smarmy kiss ass statement trying to placate you.