:PS4::PS3: Madden 15 Super Bowl Edition - $23.99 on PSN Store

ltrain23

CAGiversary!
Feedback
179 (100%)
PS4 Version

PS3 Version

Download the Madden NFL 15 Super Bowl Edition and receive Madden NFL 15, plus Madden Ultimate Team content including 10 Pro Packs and a Super Bowl Pack featuring rookie versions of Joe Montana, Reggie White & Michael Irvin.

Last edited by a moderator:
So is this the whole game plus MUT extras? Or just a MUT bundle?
The whole game, plus the extras. EA trying to sell as many as they can before the end of the season.

EDIT: I changed the description in the OP to clarify a little better.

Can anyone speak to how good or bad this game is? I used to love Madden games from like 2000-2005ish. I've tried a few since that time and found them all to be glitchy or just plain bad... ie defense backs with magnetic hands etc. I guess I'm wondering if I should get this if I didn't like previous years.

It would of been  good with the 10% off code why did they wait to do this and when does this deal end

Would there be any problems with my save files if I decided to trade in my physical copy and go digital?
No. I actually rented it for a week to try it out, and that save file loaded perfectly with the digital copy. On top of that, because it was already installed off the disc, the download was really fast, too.

There's other EA games for sale I picked up this and NHL 15

That's a good price, but I recommend waiting until the PS Store finishes updating and/or there's an official blog post with the final prices. You never know what games will have an extra discount for PS+.

if you can wait 2 weeks you'll be able to pick up physical copies for less than that

i always used to sell my madden copies before december ended so i could at least get $30-35 for it

looks like a 2012 PSN ps3 version of NFL blitz is on sale for $4... ray rice the cover athlete... was a huge fan of the original console versions of blitz... any comment on this version?

nice of EA to offer us the complete version of need for speed for only $3 more than the price people just paid for the base version of the game during anniversary sale

PvG garden warfare is $10... is that worth it?

if you can wait 2 weeks you'll be able to pick up physical copies for less than that

i always used to sell my madden copies before december ended so i could at least get $30-35 for it

looks like a 2012 PSN ps3 version of NFL blitz is on sale for $4... ray rice the cover athlete... was a huge fan of the original console versions of blitz... any comment on this version?

nice of EA to offer us the complete version of need for speed for only $3 more than the price people just paid for the base version of the game during anniversary sale

Physical copies of Madden won't have the $20 of MUT content, so it comes down to what that is worth it to you.

They gave away the PS4 version of Garden Warfare a little while ago, so I guess you probably mean the PS3 version. Haven't played it myself, but heard/read good things.

Physical copies of Madden won't have the $20 of MUT content, so it comes down to what that is worth it to you.

They gave away the PS4 version of Garden Warfare a little while ago, so I guess you probably mean the PS3 version. Haven't played it myself, but heard/read good things.
damn, i missed out on that free version... oh well. is it worth $10?

Can anyone speak to how good or bad this game is? I used to love Madden games from like 2000-2005ish. I've tried a few since that time and found them all to be glitchy or just plain bad... ie defense backs with magnetic hands etc. I guess I'm wondering if I should get this if I didn't like previous years.
This is the best Madden since Madden 05, hands down.

Go on YT and lookup gameplay videos. I recommend Chris Smooth but there's tons of choices.

Players are sluggish in the new NFL Blitz & no late hits. Lookup videos on YT but it's not great. The downloadable NBA Jam though is awesome, as long as they fixed that boot up bug on slim 360's.

Also don't know what BB TIV is, but GS is $20/$22 so that would it an $2/$4 (if you use CC or PayPal) or $8/$10 flip (PSN cards) if you currently have a physical copy. GS does not sell anything less than $10 for PSN.

So I bought this and 2  other games and this is not showing up as bought but the other 2 are anyone else having the same problem I checked my email receipt and all three are on it so what's the F@#$%k is going on

Can you do fantasy drafts for season mode? Is there still a season mode or is it still career mode? Last Madden I truly enjoyed was 12. I got 13 last year and hated it. Heard 25 was just as bad.

I might grab this and just play this for the next year or two. Stopped buying madden for a few years now.
The last one I played a lot of was '06. I didn't like '07, then didn't play again until '10 (played a lot of FIFA,Tiger Woods, Final Fantasy, and Kingdom Hearts in those years off). Skipped 11 and 12, didn't like 13, skipped last year, but love playing this year's game. I'm sure the Madden regulars would have more to say about the downfalls of this year's game. For $24, I'll get my money's worth out of it.

The last one I played a lot of was '06. I didn't like '07, then didn't play again until '10 (played a lot of FIFA,Tiger Woods, Final Fantasy, and Kingdom Hearts in those years off). Skipped 11 and 12, didn't like 13, skipped last year, but love playing this year's game. I'm sure the Madden regulars would have more to say about the downfalls of this year's game. For $24, I'll get my money's worth out of it.
Yup I played 10 and enjoyed it but every year after just did not enjoy it as much anymore

Did anyone else have to wait forever for the game to finish downloading and installing. Initial download happened quick but once I started the game the menu showed a another install progress bar that kept going up in time instead of down for complete install. At least I am a master of the panther Seahawks match up.

Did anyone else have to wait forever for the game to finish downloading and installing. Initial download happened quick but once I started the game the menu showed a another install progress bar that kept going up in time instead of down for complete install. At least I am a master of the panther Seahawks match up.
i get no progress bar and it acts like everything is installed except that 90% of the stuff is locked i cant even change the game settings im forced to either do play now or training drills

This happens with every digital game, see Cheapy's tweets about Dying Light yesterday.

You only initially download a 3 GB or so file then the rest of the game downloads in the background. If you go to the section that shows what games are installed you'll see a x.xx GB/x.xx GB progression.

Until the rest of that downloads, you'll be limited in what you can access. No online until full install.

Can you do fantasy drafts for season mode? Is there still a season mode or is it still career mode? Last Madden I truly enjoyed was 12. I got 13 last year and hated it. Heard 25 was just as bad.
25 was actually decent on PS4/XB1 over the old gen version because the AI were better blockers. All the career type stuff is under connected franchise. If you want to play close to what it used to be then you want to be a coach.

Beware that if you want the trophies related to the connected franchise you have to play as a created coach, player, or owner.

No matter what mode you pick, it's a little more involved than it was before as you have stuff to do between games to improve yourself and/or your players in terms of XP or confidence to earn.

I believe you can do drafts now to start but I'm not 100 percent sure. Played primarily MUT for the last 2 years.

I bought this yesterday and still can't play it because it saying that I have to buy it again And the CS is a joke 

wondering if i should go trade in my madden to bestbuy for $27 today.... is 4 dollars worth it... or should i just get the 27 and buy somethin else... decisions decisions... can probably rebuy physical for $10 soon 

bread's done
Back