Wii Punchout $11, Pikmin $16.50 at Shop Nintendo

Just remember, you get that stupid logo on the front paper sleeve saying it's refurbed in Spanish or whatever.  Remember getting the Punch Out and being pissed about it.  For someone who doesn't care, great but for collectors, major turn off.  I ended up trading it in and just getting the game digitally for 10 with tax last week.  It's 20 now digitally for anyone who wants to know.  Wii U.   

Check ebay prices before buying, you may find it cheaper and maybe new as well. i.e. Kirby's Epic Yarn is $11.99 shipped and sealed on ebay.

Just remember, you get that stupid logo on the front paper sleeve saying it's refurbed in Spanish or whatever. Remember getting the Punch Out and being pissed about it. For someone who doesn't care, great but for collectors, major turn off. I ended up trading it in and just getting the game digitally for 10 with tax last week. It's 20 now digitally for anyone who wants to know. Wii U.
Thanks for this

Now I don't want it

Thanks for this

Now I don't want it
yea they will all have ugly covers like this one:

$_57.JPG

Check ebay prices before buying, you may find it cheaper and maybe new as well. i.e. Kirby's Epic Yarn is $11.99 shipped and sealed on ebay.
Not for Pikmin or Punch Out. Those generally go for at least $30 each. But as others pointed out, huge ugly label on the front.

It is a good deal on hardware and accessories, as you still get the label, but on the box, which most people throw away, or store in their basement. I'm happy with the Wii mini I bought, and the Mario Kart it came with didn't have that label.

bread's done
Back