Current game list:

Geometry Wars 3 (360)
Slender The Arrival (360)

Sixty Second Prime Shooter (X1)

Blazerush (PS3)

Legend of Korra (PS4)

Hazumi (3DS) [EU]

We are now on Round III!

There are multiple copies available for some of those games and remaining copies will be given away in remaining rounds.

There will be 8 winners this round.

Details: http://www.pwnem.com/t-pwnem-s-8th-year-giveaway

There are 2 methods of entry, both require registration.

You are allowed to enter via both methods, 7 winners will be selected from method 1, another from method 2.

Deadline: 3/8/2015 11:59 PM US EST.

logo.png

I have decided to do another Special CAG Only bonus, if you entered last time to the CAG bonus, you can do so again. The only person who is exempt is last time's winner (sorry - but you can enter the main giveaway).

Any CAG who replies to this thread from 2/27/15 to 3/6/15 will be entered, a random winner will be selected and the prize will be a Steam gift from the following choices: Guncraft, Payday The Heist (1), or Terraria.

Last edited by a moderator:
Current game list:

Gauntlet (PC)

Geometry Wars 3 (360)

Blazerush (PS3)

Legend of Korra (PS4)

Hazumi (3DS) [US & EU]

Round I ends on 2/12 @ 11:59PM US EST

There will be 1 winner for round I, they can choose any game from that list. There are multiple copies available for some of those games and remaining copies will be given away in remaining rounds.

No website registration is required for round I. Just follow the link to the blog and there will be widget there to enter. Various ways to get multiple entries, 1 of them is a simple feedback question so if you don't use Twitter/Facebook you can just enter by answering it.

Also, Special CAG Only bonus, if at least 12 different CAGs reply by the time Round I ends to this thread, I will pick a random user who replied and they will be gifted either King Arthur's Gold or Payday The Heist via Steam (their choice).​
I am in thanks for the giveaway

[quote name="Ch33pSh33p" post="12472516" timestamp="1423094531"]Current game list:

Gauntlet (PC)
Geometry Wars 3 (360)
Blazerush (PS3)
Legend of Korra (PS4)
Hazumi (3DS) [US & EU]

There will be 1 winner for round I, they can choose any game from that list. There are multiple copies available for some of those games and remaining copies will be given away in remaining rounds.

No website registration is required for round I. Just follow the link to the blog and there will be widget there to enter. Various ways to get multiple entries, 1 of them is a simple feedback question so if you don't use Twitter/Facebook you can just enter by answering it.

Also, Special CAG Only bonus, if at least 12 different CAGs reply by the time Round I ends to this thread, I will pick a random user who replied and they will be gifted either King Arthur's Gold or Payday The Heist via Steam (their choice).​
[/quote]
Wow thanks man. Good luck everyone who has entered.

It looks like a great site so far and I can't wait to see how it progresses. Good luck guys.

As per my special CAG bonus, I will go ahead and pick a winner for that on 2/11, so basically when it's 2/10/15 at 11:59 PM US EST. that's the end of that particular giveaway however, the main one ends on the 12th and is separate from this one.

I will do another CAG bonus giveaway for round II so stay tuned :)

There are some nice prizes on there. I wish i were still into consoles so i could try out done of the other prizes but gauntlet is still a good prize! Thanks!

So the CAG bonus winner is: Thatguy1513

I'ved PM them so they can claim their Steam gift. For everyone else, the other main giveaway ends tomorrow night and if you don't win, there are more rounds.

Also, Evolve (Xbox One) has been added to the prize pool.

Current game list:

Gauntlet (PC)

Geometry Wars 3 (360)

Evolve (X1)

Blazerush (PS3)

Legend of Korra (PS4)

Hazumi (3DS) [US & EU]

Do we know who won? Was it a CAG? ;)

I've just emailed them. Not sure if CAG or not.

If your e-mail starts with the letters "va", then check your inbox :)

Will update OP with round II details soon as regardless of who won, still a lot of games left and in some cases you may be able to still win the game you won as there are multiple copies available, thanks to all who entered so far.

Ok guys, round II is now live!

I'm doing the CAG bonus giveaway again as well, so you also have a shot at winning that and a pretty good one too as it's limited only to CAGs. OP has the details.

Thatguy1513 was the winner of the last CAG bonus so they are the only ones exempt from the bonus this time around.

Main giveaway hasn't ended yet but the bonus CAG Steam giveaway did, so I went ahead and picked a random winner for that and it was...

goldsmit409 who has been PMed. Still time left to enter the main giveaway, remember that there are 3 winners per entry method, so if you enter via both methods, you have a higher chance.

Sorry guys but round II ended already, I will bump again when round III starts.

The deadline date is on the thread on the other site.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back