LittleBigPlanet 3 (PS4) Digital Download ($22.99 w/FREE Shipping) - Ebay

It's not bad but like ^Post, I think ps4 could slow down their exclusive release rushes, there's a lot more to showcase before a major release

But thanks OP

Good deal. Though the game still has major glitches such as not being able to load a 2nd profile.
man, really? that turns me off from this then. I like to play co-op with my fiancee and she gets mad when she cant get trophies lol. PS4 is a buggy mess.

Last edited by a moderator:
man, really? that turns me off from this then. I like to play co-op with my fiancee and she gets mad when she cant get trophies lol. PS4 is a buggy mess.
Yep. When my wife signs in we get the unable to load profile error. There is a work around with signing in as a guess then signing in under her profile. Though even when she is able to sign in her previous Lbp content dosn't show. Also only the main profile gets trophies. Logging out and back in as main profile doesn't unlock triphies as it did in previous LBP games.

Stay on target, CAGS. This one is free on PS+ in no time.
I've been thinking the same thing myself. Seems like this game hasn't gotten much traction at all, as it is consistently on sale for well below MSRP. Though, I expect Knack to hit the Instant Game Collection first.

I've been thinking the same thing myself. Seems like this game hasn't gotten much traction at all, as it is consistently on sale for well below MSRP. Though, I expect Knack to hit the Instant Game Collection first.
Agree. I feel each Lbp has gotten worse. The first was great both in campaign and online. The second campaign was a giant tutorial for the online. This one just feels rushed, though I haven't played all side missions or online much.

I remember how back when the first game came out, Media Molecule said they wouldn't want to do a LBP2 because it would be counterproductive. Look how that one worked out

Got this game a few months back when I grabbed my PS4.  Still havent played it, but had such a great time with the original LittleBigPlanet that i really want this to be fun (and work in couch coop)

thanks for info all...

o.png

bread's done
Back