Microsoft Store Pi Day Deal: $31.41 for 12-Months Xbox Music Pass

MochaRaf

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Kind of surprised that nobody has mentioned this yet, but to celebrate Pi Day the Microsoft Store has decided to put the 12-Months Xbox Music Pass on sale for $31.41. Price is valid both online and in-store. I personally have never used it, but I know people who like the service so I figured I'd mention it here as well.

Link: http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/pdp/12-Month-Xbox-Music-Pass/productID.258412400?icid=Homepage_Hero_2_Office_Tablets_020215

From the website:
12-Month Xbox Music Pass
$31.41
(was $99.90) save $68.49
Get a whole year of ad-free music and access to 30 million songs from one of the largest digital music catalogs on the planet.

Xbox Music Pass is available in 20 countries* on PCs, tablets, smartphones, Xbox, and on the web, letting you access your music wherever you are. And the best part—your Xbox Music Pass collection automatically syncs across all your Xbox Music devices.*
One thing to keep in mind is that Xbox Music is considered a premium service, so it will require an active Xbox Gold subscription to use it on your console. As far as I know, all other platforms (phones, tablets, computers) only need the Xbox Music Pass.

Tons of music . New and old
Stream or download to a device . Some songs not available offline . I think it works well , and I always have live going so it's not a problem for me

Im really mad at myself for not seeing this yesterday... I would've bit on 2 or 3 years of this.. I use this service on a daily basis. FML

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back