Club Nintendo Gold and Platinum rewards announced

Organization_XIII

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
Apparently, you only get to pick 1 game. Seems a little anticlimactic for the Final Club Nintendo prizes. Oh well. Here are your choices

[SIZE=medium]Platinum Members[/SIZE]:

• Animal Crossing (3DS)
  • Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze (Wii U)
  • Mario Golf World Tour (3DS)
  • Mario Kart 7 (3DS)
  • Mario Party Island Tour (3DS)
  • NES Remix 2 (Wii U)
  • New Super Mario Bros. 2 (3DS)
  • Punch-Out (Wii U)
  • Pushmo World (Wii U)
  • Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii U)
  • Ultimate NES Remix (3DS)
  • Yoshi’s New Island (3DS)
[SIZE=medium]Platinum and Gold Members[/SIZE]:

• Advance Wars (Wii U)
  • Crashmo (3DS)
  • Freakyforms: Your Creations, Alive (3DS)
  • The Legend of Zelda (Wii U)
  • The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages (3DS)
  • The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons (3DS)
  • Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga (Wii U)
  • Metroid Fusion (Wii U)
  • The Mysterious Murasame Castle (3DS)
  • Pushmo (3DS)
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels (Wii U)
  • Super Mario Bros. 3 (3DS)
  • Super Mario Bros. Deluxe (Wii U)
  • Super Mario Kart (Wii U)
  • WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgames (Wii U)
  • Yoshi’s Island: Super Mario Advance 3 (Wii U)

They should have let Platinum pick two... not that I actually need any of those games because I have them all already.

I really expected this whole VC things to give us more unreleased games, like Lost Levels, Earthbound, Bomberman from Japan (all of which I bought on Day 1).

I'm not interested in any of the Gold rewards (I was 110 coins away from Platinum status) aside from Metroid Fusion... which I bought for the $8 off the eShop just 5 days ago. Just my luck

I'm a little disappointed, but only a little. I think I'll end up getting DK for Wii U since it seems like it has the highest dollar value, but I might try to sway some people to gimme summa dem codes with Paypal.

Of the Platinum rewards, I don't own the following:

Mario Golf World Tour (3DS)

Mario Party Island Tour (3DS)

Pushmo World (Wii U)

Yoshi's New Island

I don't really have any interest in portable Mario Party...and I don't care much about the Mario Golf series.  I liked Yoshi's Island...but I've heard New Island is pretty crappy.  Pushmo World is is...?  (Ugh...)

Last edited by a moderator:
Pushmo World is is...? (Ugh...)
Pushmo World is probably the only Platinum offering I'm interested in, but then again I can really get into puzzle games that aren't score chasers, so I'm a bit biased.

I'm considering going Gold and just getting M&L, never played any of those games in the series before, but I don't need another RPG right now. Only other alternative for me is to get DKCTF and use it as trade fodder on here, I want to keep my disc copy.

Of the Platinum rewards, I don't own the following:

Mario Golf World Tour (3DS)

Mario Party Island Tour (3DS)

Pushmo World (Wii U)

Yoshi's New Island

I don't really have any interest in portable Mario Party...and I don't care much about the Mario Golf series. I liked Yoshi's Island...but I've heard New Island is pretty crappy. Pushmo World is is...? (Ugh...)
Pushmo World is worth owning, but it's only a $10 game, and it has gone on sale for $7.49 before. Yoshi's Island would be a better deal and then pick up Pushmo down the road. Though I have heard good things about the Mario Golf game... I actually own it but haven't played it :lol:

I'm not interested in any of the Gold rewards (I was 110 coins away from Platinum status) aside from Metroid Fusion... which I bought for the $8 off the eShop just 5 days ago. Just my luck
I hear you. The only two games I was interested in, I had purchased myself within the past couple of months.

It was a hard choice, but I finally decided on Mario Galaxy 2. I'd never played it (though I have played Galaxy 1), and it got good reviews, so hopefully I'll enjoy it.

Did anyones Zelda DS Pouch ship from Club Nintendo? I haven't received any confirmation on it, but I did already receive the messenger bag and Smash posters. Curious if anyone ordered one as well and not receive it or possible get an update on it. 

Did anyones Zelda DS Pouch ship from Club Nintendo? I haven't received any confirmation on it, but I did already receive the messenger bag and Smash posters. Curious if anyone ordered one as well and not receive it or possible get an update on it.
I ordered the Zelda DS pouch and haven't heard anything about it yet. The only reward I have had shipped so far is the Animal Crossing cards.

I ordered the Zelda DS pouch and haven't heard anything about it yet. The only reward I have had shipped so far is the Animal Crossing cards.
same, I should not have ordered those cards, those are so small, only good for display. Worthless for playing

bread's done
Back