Refurb PS4 for $329.98 on eBay (No TLOU, of Course)

I don't think this is a good deal at all as you can regularly get a new one for around the same price. Give a few weeks and there will be some deal for $349.

I don't think this is a good deal at all as you can regularly get a new one for around the same price. Give a few weeks and there will be some deal for $349.
Where? I don't see any new ones for $325 or even close to it with free shipping and no sales tax....

Rather get one on Cowboom at those prices.
Cowboom's consoles don't usually include controllers (on sale those are $40), are more expensive (higher prices and have tax and shipping costs), and are advertised as heavily scratched and scuffed.

Where? I don't see any new ones for $325 or even close to it with free shipping and no sales tax....

Cowboom's consoles don't usually include controllers (on sale those are $40), are more expensive (higher prices and have tax and shipping costs), and are advertised as heavily scratched and scuffed.
There have been frequent threads here of deals for a new system at like 375ish that come and go often.

Face it saving 75 bucks for a used ps4 that has no game sucks balls and is a shit deal. Especially when for just a little more you can buy that has games.

Unless youre getting some amazing deal from a well known retailer with a good warranty/guarntee I wouldnt buy used when it comes to eletronics. Especially electronics I am paying more than 50 bucks for.

325 for a used ps4 off ebay with no game is for broke ass rednecks that dont know any better or suckers.

There have been frequent threads here of deals for a new system at like 375ish that come and go often.

Face it saving 75 bucks for a used ps4 that has no game sucks balls and is a shit deal. Especially when for just a little more you can buy that has games.

Unless youre getting some amazing deal from a well known retailer with a good warranty/guarntee I wouldnt buy used when it comes to eletronics. Especially electronics I am paying more than 50 bucks for.

325 for a used ps4 off ebay with no game is for broke ass rednecks that dont know any better or suckers.
You make is sound like this is being bought off of some shady character on Craigslist for cash in a back alley. Do you have any knowledge of the way eBay works? If not, maybe you should check it out before choosing to argue with me.

First, it's refurbished, not used. Yes, refurbs are used, but the system has to be completely re-certified before being sold. A simply used system is sold as is, with no under-the-hood check. So in essence it's a "all refurbs are used but not all used are refurbs."

Second, that's quite a generalization. I buy refurbished products all of the time, and I've never had problems with them. I'm not a redneck or a sucker.

Third, you actually are buying from a known retailer: eBay. They back up the transactions and almost always side with the buyer, no matter how wrong the buyer is. They don't want a chargeback from your credit card company... And your credit card is another source of protection (only suckers make large electronics purchases without credit card chargeback protection).

Fourth, it's rare to see a brand new console for under MSRP from a "know retailer." Retailers will just throw crap into the deal instead of actually lowering the price, so you have to spend money on stuff you may not want. In addition, they usually charge sales tax. When you add the $24 sales tax (6% here in PA), you're getting a $100 savings. If I wanted to order a PS4 today (I always wait for the "best" deal; I never said this was the "best" deal), I would've done this deal if I didn't already have a PS4.

Last edited by a moderator:
Manufacture Refurbished?
If not it's crap.
They can do who knows what to it and call it "refurbished"

Refurb could mean simply turning it on. That is a very VAGUE word that is tossed around unless its from the manufacturer

Last edited by a moderator:
This...that dude keeps typing paragraphs trying to justify that bs deal lol

Save some face stringycupps1!!!
Save "face" with face-less internet postings?

I still don't think it's the atrocious deal you're making it out to be. it's not the best (which I admitted and never said it was), but it's not the worst.

Manufacture Refurbished?
If not it's crap.
They can do who knows what to it and call it "refurbished"
If it's not as described it can be returned for a full refund. eBay will make the seller pay return shipping, regardless of what the posting says. Charge-backs also can last as long as the super short 1 year manufacturer's warranty.

Its odd, you usually don't see such good deals, refurb or not, on hardware that sells so well. 

Anyway, decent deal but a $350-$399 sale with TLOU is around the corner.

I would expect a $299 PS4 with TLOU and The Order or maybe InFamous SS by this holiday, most likely a $100 price drop at Gamescom. They've got to push price down so casuals jumping in for Morpheus don't see as much sticker shock. $300 PS4, 400 or 450 with PS4 and Morpheus in Spring 2016

bread's done
Back