Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris Gold Edition - $4.97 at Gamestop/Amazon

Josef

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
This has an MSRP of $19.99 and is currently that price at Amazon so Gamestop currently has it for half off.

Gamestop:

http://www.gamestop.com/collectibles/toys/lara-croft-and-the-temple-of-osiris-gold-edition/119006

Amazon (matched Gamestop, thanks Mr_E):

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00O1Z3FMK/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Please note this includes a Lara Croft figurine, an art book, and a folding map of the overworld.  IT DOES NOT INCLUDE THE GAME!  You will need to buy the game separately, or download it, and pair it with the Gold Edition to make a complete Collector's Edition.

Here is an unboxing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yi6P9EVP68U

Edit: price is down to $4.97!

Last edited by a moderator:
o_o; Geez. Lara Croft got really fat huh? Good thing she made sure to play up her chest because that face really gives me erectile dysfunction.

OP can you add no game included to the title of this thread, it is misleading.

Also everyone should know this is an affiliate link (cut/paste link into url bar and remove pid=# at the end). I'd gladly click an affiliate link if it had a game with it and was a good deal, this not so much.

Kind of a bummer the US version didn't come with the game like that PAL one does :/

$10 for some Lara Croft swag I guess.

OP can you add no game included to the title of this thread, it is misleading.

Also everyone should know this is an affiliate link (cut/paste link into url bar and remove pid=# at the end). I'd gladly click an affiliate link if it had a game with it and was a good deal, this not so much.
Well don't blame the OP for Squenix doing something dumb. Also CAG strips other referral links and adds it's own when you click it.

Anyway I would be in if it was cheaper or a better figure.

Not sure who else is aware of the cosplay of the other girl in the video, Meagan Marie, but personally I like her better.

lara-croft-tokyo-dress-cosplay-meagan-marie.jpg

essam_shoot_4_by_virtualgirl6654-d3eew5f.jpg

What a shit product. It doesnt even include the game. Even at 10 dollars this isnt a deal.
The only good thing about this is - well, if you already actually own the game, you can buy the Extras separately.

You don't feel penalized for owning base-game, if you decide you now that you want the swag.

Usually, you have to go all-out from the start - just to get swag, buying a much higher-priced "Collector's Edition" in the first place.

But, the damn box should've been billed as "Swag Box Only". Any game calling itself a "Gold Edition", you kind of expect the game + some expansions/DLC/extra content to come with it.

how do you people even know these cosplayers by name?
She is the community manager at Crystal Dynamics. I follow her on Twitter since she announces stuff about Tomb Raider on it. She also tweets her pics. Win Win.

There's a CAG lurking in the Roseville, MI area; I just know it. I decided to bite on this because $10 really isn't horrible for Tomb Raider merch, and the 2 people working GS when I went to pick up my in-store hold told me someone else put it on hold right after I did. That asshole also snaked my COD Ghosts Prestige Edition out from under me.

There's a CAG lurking in the Roseville, MI area; I just know it. I decided to bite on this because $10 really isn't horrible for Tomb Raider merch, and the 2 people working GS when I went to pick up my in-store hold told me someone else put it on hold right after I did. That asshole also snaked my COD Ghosts Prestige Edition out from under me.
if his hold was placed after yours anyhow then your hold had priority and your employees even saying his hold was after yours make it seem your employees knew they did wrong

JESUS fuck her tits are huge. I think I'll bite on $10 just to support those sweet sweater melons
At first this comment seems really disrespectful. Then you read the insults about the Lara Croft costumed girl being fat and you realize just how nice of a compliment this post is. That girl is pretty.

I wonder if in the future games will just sell the special/limited/collector edition content separately like this package. It might be easier to sell later, since a large portion of those editions is the disc copy. By eliminating the disc or code for the game you can keep the special content at a lower price.

Very bizarre. When I saw the title, I thought maybe I could grab this over the current XBL sale on the game and season pass...until I read the OP. Never heard of a special edition that includes a bunch of bonuses but not the game.

It is people like some of the posters in this thread, joking or not, that continue the crusade of Anita Sarkeesian. I personally think she is wrong overall and think she goes to extremes, but when guys in here come in simply to bash a women for how they dress. Yet most of them would probably drool all over her  if they ever saw her in person, but be too afraid to talk to her it adds validity to her cause that gamers are sexist.

My only issue was she was there in this video as a piece of eye candy and she looked nervous and/or awkward as to why she was there. She barely said a word and just made some faces and held up a paper map...Which again IMO adds to the whole argument that women are to be used to help sell a product with their body and nothing else. She could have actually been helping with the unboxing, and the fact that she wasn't made me overall dislike this video SE made.

o_o; Geez. Lara Croft got really fat huh? Good thing she made sure to play up her chest because that face really gives me erectile dysfunction.
I'd have to say she's pretty good lookin. Not fat at all. Would it be better for you if she looked anorexic with a manly face?

Very bizarre. When I saw the title, I thought maybe I could grab this over the current XBL sale on the game and season pass...until I read the OP. Never heard of a special edition that includes a bunch of bonuses but not the game.
Wolfenstein: The New Order

Dragon Age: Inquisition

If we're going for assets alone, then the one in OP.

Indra Rojas has the cosplay hair down pat I think.

Meagan Marie probably wins overall.

Anyone think this game was pretty crappy in comparison to Guardian of Light? I bought it thinking it would just be a four-player version of Guardian of Light, but the game was clunky and awkward, and the dialog the voice actors were forced to recite was awful.

bread's done
Back