Pokemon Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire Game with Bonus Figure (3DS) - $29.99 (Walmart)

Organization_XIII

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Pokemon-Omega-Ruby-or-Alpha-Sapphire-Game-with-Bonus-Figure-3DS/41158383

Shipping kills it if you have it delivered directly to you (around $7), so you have to pick Free Store pick up if you want it for $31

The figures are also sold separately on sale for $4.99 if they are all you want:

Groudon (Ruby mascot) - http://www.walmart.com/ip/Pokemon-Omega-Ruby-Groudon-Collectable-Figurine-Nintendo-3DS/40713606
Kyogre (Sapphire mascot) - http://www.walmart.com/ip/Pokemon-Alpha-Sapphire-Kyorge-Collectable-Figurine-Nintendo-3DS/40713562

Last edited by a moderator:
You can also have it sent to a FedEx store for free.  I always do that.  Only problem is they never tell me when it's been delivered to the FedEx store so I have to track it.  The first time they kept sending me emails telling me that my order was delayed, while the item was available at the FedEx store.  I learned my lesson on that one...

Well, I'll be the first to admit I saw the op and expected an amiibo to be the included figure.

Youll be the only one then to admit it considering these games dont have amiibo support thus no reason for it to include one. And not to mention the headline says "figure" not amiibo.

I just literally took a massive dump after eating 90% of a 16" pepperoni pizza.

oh and I'll pass on this deal. The real appeal of the game comes from battling and training other people since the game poses mo challenge in single player mode. :O but now everyone is doing pokesav and hack tricks to craft flawless teams.. e.e I'm good with the free online battle simulators.

Youll be the only one then to admit it considering these games dont have amiibo support thus no reason for it to include one. And not to mention the headline says "figure" not amiibo.
In his defense there are games that "support" amiibo that shouldn't (coughSplatooncough) so it wouldn't be unreasonable to think it had been shoehorned into Pokemon

Last edited:
I'll be the 4th one to admit it. Just because the game doesn't support amiibo doesn't mean that weird combination deals aren't done at Walmart all the time. You don't have to get all sassy and butt frustrated about it.

Someone take a dookie on your lolli or are you just a miserable person?
I'll be the 4th one to admit it. Just because the game doesn't support amiibo doesn't mean that weird combination deals aren't done at Walmart all the time. You don't have to get all sassy and butt frustrated about it.
Reading a lot of whining and crying in this thread. Is this what happens when you fall for a gimmick? Good thing I'm not a teenager anymore.

Note that people are selling the game and figure together for $60 on Amazon and ebay. You could make a little profit if you wanted to gamble.

Reading a lot of whining and crying in this thread. Is this what happens when you fall for a gimmick? Good thing I'm not a teenager anymore.

Note that people are selling the game and figure together for $60 on Amazon and ebay. You could make a little profit if you wanted to gamble.
Or you could even play the game if you're not too macho to play Pokemon

Just because people list it at that price, does not mean it's selling at that price. That combo listing doesn't even come up early in a search of the game. I doubt it's selling for those people listing, as a buyer would have to search for the figure for that listing to appear early in the results (and most buyers won't look beyond the first few listings).

Store pickup wouldn't be available until may 8th for me.

Wonder what would takes so long

placed the order. ended up going to walmart and just priced matched the game wo the figurine for $26.99. didnt really want the figurine. 

I'm actually in the market for a nice Groudon figure right now for some strange reason, but I'll go with an $11 non-amiibo available-now high quality version:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008B42VHM/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

It's pretty much exactly what an amiibo would be if it gets released. The one that comes with this promo looks like an upgraded version of a gumball machine toy.
Yeah. I habe the one Walmart is offering and its pretty much garbage

Someone take a dookie on your lolli or are you just a miserable person?
and people say CAG is so much better than Slickdeals? Lol.

OT: Appreciate the deal OP, I'll keep on waiting for $20 for the game. I have a feeling I'll be waiting for quite awhile longer.

bread's done
Back