* * * * - 2 votes

PS4 Sniper Elite 3 CE 29.99 Gamestop/Amazon

sniperelite fps ps4 xb1 getoutlurker slickersnotallowed

#31 dinovelvet   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3634 Posts   Joined 16.3 Years Ago  

dinovelvet

Posted 26 May 2015 - 04:51 AM

I wasn't speaking about you specifically.... but several of us got in on this deal. Im sooo sorry you couldn't get one or should I say Im sorry that it was OOS when you read the thread. Im sorry that the lurkers beat you to the punch, didn't mean to offend you. :-

Eh, no prob, I did come across a little butthurt there. Ahem. Anyway, with news that its back in stock elsewhere, here's a relevant question - how's the quality of the bullet-torch-pen thing? Would anyone say it's "good"?

#32 ORGAN1ZAT10N_13  

ORGAN1ZAT10N_13

Posted 26 May 2015 - 07:49 AM

so tempted to pick up a copy from one of the Gamestops near me, but I have no interest in the game

#33 Gscept   Gamer Afficionado!! CAGiversary!   432 Posts   Joined 8.1 Years Ago  

Posted 26 May 2015 - 08:08 AM

Eh, no prob, I did come across a little butthurt there. Ahem. Anyway, with news that its back in stock elsewhere, here's a relevant question - how's the quality of the bullet-torch-pen thing? Would anyone say it's "good"?

It seems pretty solid. For the price I can't complain. Check this video out though, skip to min 12:00 if u don't want all the extra info.

https://youtu.be/erAm_aA5KvY

#34 Gscept   Gamer Afficionado!! CAGiversary!   432 Posts   Joined 8.1 Years Ago  

Posted 26 May 2015 - 08:10 AM

so tempted to pick up a copy from one of the Gamestops near me, but I have no interest in the game

Do it!!

#35 kelo360   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1740 Posts   Joined 9.6 Years Ago  

Posted 26 May 2015 - 10:15 AM

Does it make more sense to download the complete edition on ps4 for $20? This edition doesn't include all the DLC.

#36 Flacksguy  

Posted 26 May 2015 - 11:31 AM

Does it make more sense to download the complete edition on ps4 for $20? This edition doesn't include all the DLC.

While that does sound like a great deal also, its the extra items that are included with the CE that had me interested.

Might consider the DLC in the future, not sure I need it right now, with Witcher out now and Elder Scrolls and Batman coming up.

#37 Anthony.Miller9   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   54 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

Anthony.Miller9

Posted 26 May 2015 - 03:41 PM

I know this is pretty old, but for my collectors out there pretty decent find....
http://www.bestbuy.c...ev=product view

Its Now OOS at BB but available on Amazon and Gamestop for 29.99 both XB1 and PS4

http://www.amazon.co...n/dp/B00IEYG1AC Thanks Johnnybeachboy for the research

http://www.gamestop....s Edition,28zu0 Thanks to Flacksguy for the info

I wasn't aware this was a deal, but I picked up the Collectors Edition at GS probably 2-3 months ago for 29.99, I feel like i've failed my fellow CAG'ers...

#38 ORGAN1ZAT10N_13  

ORGAN1ZAT10N_13

Posted 26 May 2015 - 03:53 PM

Do it!!

I decided to bite. This will go good with all my other collectors editions even if I'm not super interested in the game. Sniper Elite 3 will be added to: Borderlands 2, GTA4, GTA5, Duke Nukem Forever, Infamous 2, Uncharted 3, Assassin's Creed 3/4/Brotherhood, Titanfall, God of War Ascension, Gears of War 3, Defiance, Aliens Colonial Marines, Killzone 3, Ninja Gaiden 3, Tomb Raider 2013, Metal Gear Rising, Call of Duty Ghosts, Splinter Cell Blacklist, and Max Payne 3... I have waaay too many collectors editions and not enough display cases for all the shit you get with them

#39 UjnHunter   Frog Man CAGiversary!   1308 Posts   Joined 15.5 Years Ago  

Posted 26 May 2015 - 04:19 PM

Damn it. I have the vanilla version on disc... just upgraded to the digital Complete version... now this version with all the goodies! Oh well... can't complain... I only ended up paying full price for the original game when all is said and done. :P

#40 Bleedingwickedly   CAG CAGiversary!   2754 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

Bleedingwickedly

Posted 26 May 2015 - 04:36 PM

Damn it. I have the vanilla version on disc... just upgraded to the digital Complete version... now this version with all the goodies! Oh well... can't complain... I only ended up paying full price for the original game when all is said and done. :P

Yeah I know what you mean, my launch copy is still on my shelf and it's still sealed. Too many games, not enough time. I seriously spend more time reading about games then I do playing them. The Witcher 3 will change that, I hope.

#41 Gscept   Gamer Afficionado!! CAGiversary!   432 Posts   Joined 8.1 Years Ago  

Posted 26 May 2015 - 09:33 PM

I wasn't aware this was a deal, but I picked up the Collectors Edition at GS probably 2-3 months ago for 29.99, I feel like i've failed my fellow CAG'ers...

Why? why? Why wouldn't you tell us sooner? I'm glad you didn't though..

#42 Monoxide1986   Recovering Flipper CAGiversary!   1167 Posts   Joined 7.8 Years Ago  

Monoxide1986

Posted 27 May 2015 - 02:52 AM

Just picked up an xbone one up at my local Gamestop store. I did the store reserve thing last night and they pulled the ultimate edition.. morons... Luckily they had the CE still in stock... a gutted copy missing the case. Asked me if I wanted it and I just laughed... Apparently one of thier fine customers stole the case off the shelf. They ended up giving me the gutted ps4 case which I guess is fine. Just another reminder that thier gutted *new* games irritate me... especially the CE. I ended up trading my copy of Sniper III for $13.20 and paid the difference to get the CE.

#43 Gscept   Gamer Afficionado!! CAGiversary!   432 Posts   Joined 8.1 Years Ago  

Posted 27 May 2015 - 04:40 AM

Do what Monoxide1986 did bro!! Trade it in and pay the difference for the goodies. 

Just picked up an xbone one up at my local Gamestop store. I did the store reserve thing last night and they pulled the ultimate edition.. morons... Luckily they had the CE still in stock... a gutted copy missing the case. Asked me if I wanted it and I just laughed... Apparently one of thier fine customers stole the case off the shelf. They ended up giving me the gutted ps4 case which I guess is fine. Just another reminder that thier gutted *new* games irritate me... especially the CE. I ended up trading my copy of Sniper III for $13.20 and paid the difference to get the CE.

And yes, GS does suck when it's the last available copy. Their shelves do get ransacked daily, and yet they claim it's "new" by just putting a round tape on the case.

#44 Flacksguy  

Posted 27 May 2015 - 11:32 AM

Picked up my Xbox One copy last night from Gamestop. Didn't try out the game yet because the Rangers were on, but the extras are really great. I especially liked the deck of cards and dossier.
Battery died on the light right away, but thats nothing.
Great Deal, thanks again for the heads up.

#45 AvengedBacklog   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   13144 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

AvengedBacklog

Posted 27 May 2015 - 01:02 PM

I'm tempted by the PS4 version at this price...but can't help feeling the game may hit PS+ in a few months.

#46 Callidus   VG Collectaholic CAGiversary!   2034 Posts   Joined 13.2 Years Ago  

Posted 27 May 2015 - 01:37 PM

Just got a backorder e-mail from Best Buy this morning (shipped order, not in-store pickup).   I've already got a copy of it (was getting this one to keep sealed) so I'm almost hoping they end up cancelling it and giving me a gift card like they've been doing lately for unfulfilled orders.

#47 squishface   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2109 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago  

squishface

Posted 28 May 2015 - 03:17 AM

If anyone has a SAMs club nearby , check to see if they still have the c.e . I think my nearest store seems to be phasing out games during their remodel.

#48 ORGAN1ZAT10N_13  

ORGAN1ZAT10N_13

Posted 28 May 2015 - 03:46 PM

I picked my copy up a couple days ago and the dog tags were missing out of it (a gutted copy of course). I used the Gamestop Customer Experience Survey and voice my complaint about paying for a new collectors edition and getting an A) gutted copy and B) getting an incomplete on at that. I just got a phone call from the Gamestop district manager saying that he's going to contact other local stores for a sealed copy and have it shipped over to the store I purchased my incomplete one at for an exchange. He also said I'll be getting a $20 gift card for my trouble.

I guess it does help to complain sometimes.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sniperelite, fps, ps4, xb1, getoutlurker, slickersnotallowed