PS Vita Cover Art

Shimrra

CAGiversary!
Feedback
55 (100%)
Everyone should send a special thank you to CAG: Vaniel for posting up what could be the greatest collection of cover art for the PS Vita.

The album can be found here: http://imgur.com/a/0As4R/all 

*Original post - I tried to recreate the original cover since it's impossible to find it online.

Shinobido 2

2qxxl4w.jpg

http://i61.tinypic.com/2qxxl4w.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you or anybody do one for the Jak & Daxter collection?  I'm stuck with the generic gamestop box for that one.

Just wanted to come here to say that I recently printed the Super Monkey Ball cover above and it looks great in the case. Had to scale it up to 2448 x 1472 for it to be printed at the correct size. That size was the standard set by The Cover Project at least. Anyway good job with these posts. I'll share any I'm able to get/make. If anyone has Dynasty Warriors Next however I am currently trying to hunt that one down!

edit: Here's a link to the Dynasty Warriors Next region 2 artwork. Still looking for region 1 cover art. Note you'll need to scale this to proper size: http://i.imgur.com/zvGnku1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Any tips on getting the covers the right size? I spent a bit of time tonight trying to scan a couple of covers but I couldn't get the correct size printed.

Any tips on getting the covers the right size? I spent a bit of time tonight trying to scan a couple of covers but I couldn't get the correct size printed.
Are you printing them directly or are you previewing them through an application? I normally print directly from gimp since I can customize the size as i print them out. If you have MS Word you can also try that as well.

Are you printing them directly or are you previewing them through an application? I normally print directly from gimp since I can customize the size as i print them out. If you have MS Word you can also try that as well.
I was trying to preview them to print out and then upload here.

Just doing a copy seems to work for myself.

This is pretty neat.  Are there any region specific/exclusive cover art? 

One of these days, I should learn how to make my own custom cover art.  Kind of want to make cover art for those digital only games. I shall google all this later.

Can anyone post up an Army Corps of Hell cover? the only thing I could find online was an international version unless my googling wasn't strong enough...

^^thanks! Yeah, I haven't seen that cover, but it's awesome and I'll use it! The one I've seen in stores has some characters face front and center on the cover. 

^^thanks! Yeah, I haven't seen that cover, but it's awesome and I'll use it! The one I've seen in stores has some characters face front and center on the cover.
I think that cover is fan made. This guy bought the game from gs and shows the face at the front cover. I also believe that is the cover in gs site.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WYU19R7X6VA

The one here is much better looking though. But if you are looking for 100% orig then many of the ones here have something not quite right, but should work for the intended purpose.

Where is the cheapest place to get these printed and at what size??
I don't know where the cheapest place you could go to get covers printed but to print vita covers the size for a full cover should be 20.7 cm (8.14 inch) x 12.5 cm (4.92 inch) and you should use elite gloss/brochure paper or 80lb text paper. Hope this helps.

I am on the hunt for these:

Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters

One Piece Unlimited World Red

Mind Zero

Touch My Katamari

Dynasty Warriors 8 Xtreme Legends

Anyone have any scans of these? Thanks!

So now I need :
Hyperdimension Neptunia ReBirth3: V Generation
Mind Zero

Looking for Tetris Ultimate art if anybody has it.

So now I need :
Hyperdimension Neptunia ReBirth3: V Generation
Mind Zero
I can try scanning Mind Zero, do I need to use any specific settings?

I can try scanning Mind Zero, do I need to use any specific settings?
  • Scan it at 300 dpi or higher. (Higher res allows for editing and can be scaled back).
  • Select Descreen (sometimes called derasterize) if available to remove Moire Effect
Anyone else feel like adding something, feel free.

P.S. Their should be a tutorial posted in the op for those who want to contribute so everyone is on the same page.

• Scan it at 300 dpi or higher. (Higher res allows for editing and can be scaled back).
  • Select Descreen (sometimes called derasterize) if available to remove Moire Effect
Anyone else feel like adding something, feel free.

P.S. Their should be a tutorial posted in the op for those who want to contribute so everyone is on the same page.
Thanks for the tips. How do you usually crop and straighten? I ran it through photoshop/automate/crop/straighten, good enough?

MInd Zero PS Vita Box Art (First Attempt)

WMr9tCN.jpg

Thanks for the tips. How do you usually crop and straighten? I ran it through photoshop/automate/crop/straighten, good enough?

MInd Zero PS Vita Box Art (First Attempt)

WMr9tCN.jpg

Well done! :)

Talked to the guy that owns this imgur album of vita scans http://imgur.com/a/t45ag/all

This is his collection now https://i.imgur.com/qjAYfPH.jpg , plans to do more scans in the future so keep an eye out for it.
That is awesome. Thanks for the heads up. This will come in very handy. :)

I've always wanted a thread like this. Great idea, lets post some more guys!

Here are scans of some of the games I have. All NA Covers except for IA/VT obviously. I took them at 600 dpi.

IA/VT Colorful

LMiNSpj.jpg

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 2 + Reverse side (Never knew this cover was reversible)

uns7zQn.jpg
RFZNU90.jpg

Persona 4 Dancing All night

pASb3ie.jpg

Project Diva F 2nd

oDelzQF.jpg

I have a few more vita games, but i'm too lazy to scan them (Freedom wars, P4 Golden, Gravity Rush, Danganronpa 1+2) Let me know if these scans are wanted.

If anyone could post the boxart for Hyperdevotion Noire, that would be great. I picked up the game from Gamestop and it only came with a generic box and Gamestop cover.

Nice! Saw someone requesting Project Diva F 2nd a couple of days ago, I couldn't find it so it looks like it was needed.

Amazing Job Guys!

So now I need :

Toukiden: Kiwami

So as of the end of next week, I *should* have a complete collection of physical vita releases. That being said, I won't have cover art for every single game, but most. 

If anyone has any requests for a cover scan (Region 1 / NA) and I have it available I can scan it for you. I'm thinking of just putting together an imgur album with all of them kind of like the guy linked earlier did for EU releases. 

Would anyone be interested? 

I'd be interested as well. I don't have that many vita game covers that I can contribute, but it would definitely motivate me to buy more cart only ones knowing that I can print my own covers out.

Thanks for doing this!

That'd be sweet.  I'm close to a full physical set as well.  I'm probably missing 25ish games (mostly lego and FIFA and a few other randoms).

Sorry, i haven't been keeping up with this thread, but I got a new laser printer and it's amazing for printing covers.  if anyone is interested I'll post the model and paper I use.  Also, what's the preferred scan quality?  I can scan some covers that people have requested here.

bread's done
Back