* * * * * 4 votes

PS Vita Cover Art

#61 Vaniel   When it comes to CE, I have a condition CAGiversary!   170 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

Posted 29 February 2016 - 10:28 PM

Please do!

Currently still seeking these

Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters
One Piece Unlimited World Red
Dynasty Warriors 8 Xtreme Legends

Toukiden: Kiwami

Demon Gaze

Conception II

I have all of those except One Piece (I have an extra complete copy delivered next week). My Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters is technically complete but my 2 year old drooled on it months ago and the cover thus is not in good condition at all. I'll hit up my manager friend at Gamestop though, and he may let me either take the cover art from one of his copies or let me borrow it to scan it. Either way I'll try and get a scan. 

I'll scan the other ones you need as soon as possible though, hopefully tonight. :) 

#62 Vaniel   When it comes to CE, I have a condition CAGiversary!   170 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

Posted 01 March 2016 - 02:04 AM

Apologies for the double post. Dynasty Warriors 8 Xtreme Legends, Toukiden: Kiwami, Demon Gaze, and Conception II have all been scanned and uploaded to my album on imgur. 

Will try and do some more tonight, the next few days are going to take up a lot of my time. My son's birthday is tomorrow and mine is the day after! 

imgur link: http://imgur.com/a/0As4R

#63 new1   Cyber Sleuth in Training CAGiversary!   493 Posts   Joined 16.0 Years Ago  

Posted 01 March 2016 - 04:08 PM

Apologies for the double post. Dynasty Warriors 8 Xtreme Legends, Toukiden: Kiwami, Demon Gaze, and Conception II have all been scanned and uploaded to my album on imgur. 

Will try and do some more tonight, the next few days are going to take up a lot of my time. My son's birthday is tomorrow and mine is the day after! 

imgur link: http://imgur.com/a/0As4R

Amazing! thanks again!

I am also on the hunt for Code: Realize Guardian of Rebirth might be harder to get... 

#64 Vaniel   When it comes to CE, I have a condition CAGiversary!   170 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

Posted 01 March 2016 - 06:40 PM

Amazing! thanks again!

I am also on the hunt for Code: Realize Guardian of Rebirth might be harder to get... 

I have it. I'll add it to the album tonight, so keep an eye out for it. I'll upload Norn9 too just in case. I'll eventually get to all of them, just short on time this week. 

A few I need that should be pretty easy:

Lego Lord of the Rings

Putty Squad

Ragnarok Odyssey Ace

MLB 14 The Show (No idea why I don't have this one) 

Disgaea 3

I believe there are some others but I'm not home right now. 

EDIT: Album is updated with both X-Blaze games, Norn 9, Steins:Gate, and Code: Realize

Someone on the Limitedrungames forums offered to scan the Retro City Rampage DX cover, so hopefully I'll have that in a few days. I refuse to open my sealed copy :P 

#65 Vaniel   When it comes to CE, I have a condition CAGiversary!   170 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

Posted 04 March 2016 - 06:04 AM

Decent update to the album today.... Added most of the sports games to the scans. 

Included in the additions:

MLB 12, 13, 15 (I need 14) 

Hot Shots Golf

Virtua Tennis 4

FIFA Soccer

FIFA Soccer 13, 14 and 15

AND 

Madden 13

Supremacy MMA 

#66 cg8889   Gamer Dad CAGiversary!   970 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

Posted 06 March 2016 - 07:29 PM

I'm needing a scan of Criminal Girls: Invite Only and Ys: Memories of Celceta if anyone has these available. Preferably NA but will take any to have something other than Gamestop inserts.

Thank you!

#67 Squarehard   Nyaa~ CAGiversary!   21058 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago  

Posted 06 March 2016 - 08:29 PM

I'm needing a scan of Criminal Girls: Invite Only and Ys: Memories of Celceta if anyone has these available. Preferably NA but will take any to have something other than Gamestop inserts.

Thank you!

Anime gif first,

8b853217d17f0c4f32106b8b34338f7a.gif

now that that's out of the way,

Criminal Girls,

Spoiler

Ys Memories of Celceta

Spoiler

#68 Squarehard   Nyaa~ CAGiversary!   21058 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago  

Posted 06 March 2016 - 08:38 PM

A few I need that should be pretty easy:

Lego Lord of the Rings

Putty Squad

Ragnarok Odyssey Ace

Disgaea 3

Which of these are still needed?

#69 new1   Cyber Sleuth in Training CAGiversary!   493 Posts   Joined 16.0 Years Ago  

Posted 06 March 2016 - 09:57 PM

Also in need of these now:

#70 Squarehard   Nyaa~ CAGiversary!   21058 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago  

Posted 07 March 2016 - 12:31 AM

Pressing matters first,

toradora0911.gif

Also in need of these now:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Lego Lord of the Rings

Putty Squad

Ragnarok Odyssey Ace

Disgaea 3

Got you on MLB 14, so let me know if you need the others too.

MLB 14 The Show

Spoiler

#71 Vaniel   When it comes to CE, I have a condition CAGiversary!   170 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

Posted 07 March 2016 - 01:50 PM

Pressing matters first,

toradora0911.gif

Spoiler

Spoiler

Got you on MLB 14, so let me know if you need the others too.

MLB 14 The Show
Spoiler

Thanks SH. Still need the others if possible.

Plan on scanning quite a few more tonight to add to the album.

#72 Squarehard   Nyaa~ CAGiversary!   21058 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago  

Posted 07 March 2016 - 04:24 PM

Thanks SH. Still need the others if possible.

Plan on scanning quite a few more tonight to add to the album.

I'll get to those later then.

#73 Vaniel   When it comes to CE, I have a condition CAGiversary!   170 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

Posted 07 March 2016 - 05:27 PM

I'll get to those later then.

Thanks. I don't care what anyone else says about you, you are ok in my book :) 

#74 Squarehard   Nyaa~ CAGiversary!   21058 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago  

Posted 07 March 2016 - 05:41 PM

Thanks. I don't care what anyone else says about you, you are ok in my book :)

Who are these people?

WHAT IS THIS?!??!

tumblr_m2u1b8bnSL1qanahpo1_500.gif

Any who...

Disgaea 3

Spoiler

Putty Squad

Spoiler

Ragnarok Odyssey Ace

Spoiler

LEGO Lord of the Rings

Spoiler

#75 Vaniel   When it comes to CE, I have a condition CAGiversary!   170 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

Posted 07 March 2016 - 08:58 PM

Thanks for these. Any chance I could get Lego Lord of the Rings? 

#76 Squarehard   Nyaa~ CAGiversary!   21058 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago  

Posted 07 March 2016 - 10:53 PM

Thanks for these. Any chance I could get Lego Lord of the Rings? 

I'll do a batch of scans tomorrow, so if there's anything else you're looking for, just make another list for me tomorrow, and I'll get to them sometime tomorrow.

This offer is good for for others too.

Scans for everyone!

#77 vlt1p  

Posted 08 March 2016 - 01:12 AM

^

Went through the thread, have these been scanned?

Army Corps of Hell (edit:: http://imgur.com/a/t45ag/all )
Japanese or Asia cover for Final Fantasy X (unsure but, region 4? http://i.imgur.com/gPPDbX2.jpg )
Akiba's Trip Undead & Undressed by vaniel
Dragon Ball Z Battle of Z
Code: Realize Guardian of Rebirth (yep by vaniel http://i.imgur.com/7fEf0aa.jpg )
Dynasty Warriors Next Region 1 Cover (US) by vaniel

#78 Vaniel   When it comes to CE, I have a condition CAGiversary!   170 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

Posted 08 March 2016 - 05:32 AM

I'm only doing US covers, but I do have Akiba, Dynasty Warriors Next, and Final Fantasy X-2 physical Asia. (Didn't get FFX Asia because it was already released in physical here in the US) I'll upload the 2 US covers tonight...Not sure I want to open my FF-X2

#79 Vaniel   When it comes to CE, I have a condition CAGiversary!   170 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

Posted 08 March 2016 - 06:30 AM

Another 25 scans uploaded to my album, including Akiba's Trip and Dynasty Warriors Next.

In all about 1/3 of the entire VITA collection is available in my album, not including those SquareHard has scanned or those earlier in the thread. 

With all of your permission, I'd like to add the scans you all linked earlier in the thread to the album if possible. I will credit you in the description. Just trying to get them all in one place, and hopefully turn them over to thecoverproject eventually. 

ALSO....Silly Squarehard, you labeled it Lego Harry Potter but scanned in Lego Lord of the Rings, which is what I requested. That'll teach me to not check the image!  (Thank you!) 

Do you happen to have Dragon's Crown? 

#80 Squarehard   Nyaa~ CAGiversary!   21058 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago  

Posted 08 March 2016 - 06:52 AM

Another 25 scans uploaded to my album, including Akiba's Trip and Dynasty Warriors Next.

In all about 1/3 of the entire VITA collection is available in my album, not including those SquareHard has scanned or those earlier in the thread. 

With all of your permission, I'd like to add the scans you all linked earlier in the thread to the album if possible. I will credit you in the description. Just trying to get them all in one place, and hopefully turn them over to thecoverproject eventually. 

ALSO....Silly Squarehard, you labeled it Lego Harry Potter but scanned in Lego Lord of the Rings, which is what I requested. That'll teach me to not check the image!  (Thank you!) 

Do you happen to have Dragon's Crown? 

I have all the LEGO games, so I got confused, lol.

Request fulfilled! :D

#81 Digital Devil   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   168 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

Digital Devil

Posted 08 March 2016 - 08:54 AM

A BIG Thank You to Vaniel and Squarehard for all the scans!! 

#82 vlt1p  

Posted 08 March 2016 - 04:34 PM

Yes thank you all for the scans. I submitted a Mind Zero scan a while back, feel free to archive, it got rescanned by that other imgur dude though. Better grid view for Vaniel's scans http://imgur.com/a/0.../layout/grid#45

So besides Region 2 FFX the only request missing is Dragon Ball Z Battle of Z?

#83 baengel98   DIC CAGiversary!   2105 Posts   Joined 5.2 Years Ago  

baengel98

Posted 08 March 2016 - 04:46 PM

Sorry, haven't been keeping up with this thread.  Still haven't found the time to do a video, but I did do a test run printing out a Phantasy Star Online Ep 1&2.  It might be easier for me to just write up google doc.  Anyway, how do we get a wiki on this thing?  Would be nice if we would know who needed what scans of stuff.

#84 Vaniel   When it comes to CE, I have a condition CAGiversary!   170 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

Posted 08 March 2016 - 05:35 PM

Thank you volt1up for the link with the better view. 

I have uploaded ALL scans in this thread and have given credit to each poster. 

I will hit covergalaxy next and see if I can fill in some spaces, as well as look at the vita subreddit to see if I can do the same. While I could scan them all again, there's no point in repeating work others have already done! 

#85 SonX  

Posted 08 March 2016 - 06:44 PM

Thank you volt1up for the link with the better view. 

I have uploaded ALL scans in this thread and have given credit to each poster. 

I will hit covergalaxy next and see if I can fill in some spaces, as well as look at the vita subreddit to see if I can do the same. While I could scan them all again, there's no point in repeating work others have already done! 

Wow, this thread really picked up steam recently. Thanks for all the hard work Vaniel, and good job compiling all the scans.

#86 new1   Cyber Sleuth in Training CAGiversary!   493 Posts   Joined 16.0 Years Ago  

Posted 08 March 2016 - 08:19 PM

So now the question is... If i dont own a printer to do all these whats my next best option?

Or If someone was willing to print select titles and mail them to me for a small fee I would be willing to PayPal or Amazon Payment if possible :)

#87 baengel98   DIC CAGiversary!   2105 Posts   Joined 5.2 Years Ago  

baengel98

Posted 08 March 2016 - 08:48 PM

So now the question is... If i dont own a printer to do all these whats my next best option?

I've had luck at Office Depot.  They are not supposed to print copyright material, but I've never had anyone tell me they wouldn't do it.

Best way I've found to do this is make a powerpoint presentation and scale the slides to the exact dimensions of the cover art and make sure when they print it they don't scale to page.  Make sure it's just 100% scale.

#88 Vaniel   When it comes to CE, I have a condition CAGiversary!   170 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

Posted 13 March 2016 - 10:09 PM

I have all the LEGO games, so I got confused, lol.

Request fulfilled! :D

Squarehard, turns out I need the following:

Army Corps of Hell

Dragon's Crown

Hyperdimension Noire (Kid drooled on this one) 

Unit 13

Valhalla Knights 3

Superbeat Xonic (I have that $100 limited edition with the vinyl records, and I kinda don't want to open it) 

Once I am able to find those, the ENTIRE vita collection should be complete! 

#89 Squarehard   Nyaa~ CAGiversary!   21058 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago  

Posted 14 March 2016 - 03:46 AM

Squarehard, turns out I need the following:

Army Corps of Hell

Dragon's Crown

Hyperdimension Noire (Kid drooled on this one) 

Unit 13

Valhalla Knights 3

Superbeat Xonic (I have that $100 limited edition with the vinyl records, and I kinda don't want to open it) 

Once I am able to find those, the ENTIRE vita collection should be complete! 

I got you on all except Superbeat, since I don't want to open mine either, so you'll have to wait until I find myself an opened copy for cheap. ;D

I'll get these up for you tomorrow.

#90 vlt1p  

Posted 14 March 2016 - 05:00 AM

I can scan superbeat, I'll try to do it tonight. I thought Army Corps of Hell was already scanned but it's region 2. Neither of you has Dragon Ball Z Battle of Z then, right?