Club nintendo Physical rewards?

ElGil050

CAGiversary!
I wanted to ask if any of you have received your physical rewards yet. Supposedly my game card case shipped on April but still nothing :(

[quote name="ElGil050" post="12737190" timestamp="1433981272"]I wanted to ask if any of you have received your physical rewards yet. Supposedly my game card case shipped on April but still nothing :([/quote]

Yeah I ordered when they dropped the prices and all of my stuff has already come in.

If it shipped in April, you definitely should have gotten your case by now. Contacr Nintendo. All I have left is the Zelda and no one got that yet. I got my messenger back a while ago

Last edited by a moderator:
I received all my orders as of Wednesday (Zelda 3DS pouch, case, and messenger bag).
I ordered the case on April 30th, and got it a while back. You should definitely have yours by now, especially if you got a shipping notice. Call up nintendo and see if they can do anything for you.

I received the Majora puzzle this weekend.  it was so sad how it was packed... and the actual packaing was worse.  I haven't opened it yet.

I am still waiting for zelda 3ds pouch and that joke of a recyclable MM bag.

bread's done
Back