Red Bull Offering Timed Exclusive DLC Destiny Mission with specially marked cans (7-11 stores)

Organization_XIII

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
Sorry if this was posted already, but I couldn't find it.

AhupylO.jpg

Marked cans will give players bonus experience that can be used immediately. There is also an in-game quest that will be made available once The Taken King expansion launches on September 15 and accessible through codes found on Red Bull packaging. After January 1, the mission will be available to all.

The special packaging will arrive at 7-11 locations in July and other outlets beginning in August. The four-pack packaging we reported on earlier will include a bigger experience boost, but won’t be available until closer to the expansion launch at Walmart.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2015/06/24/red-bull-gets-timed-exclusive-dlc-destiny-mission.aspx

if anyone drinks redbull regularly, please don't just throw the codes away. And can't believe we have to wait until the next expansion.

Last edited by a moderator:
The worst part of this being US only, is that I would be able to acquire a load of codes if it was in the UK (since my Girlfriend actually enjoys drinking Redbull).

So if anyone has a spare code for a Destiny Addict in the UK, I'll gladly accept one... Not that I'm begging or anything! :p

The worst part of this being US only, is that I would be able to acquire a load of codes if it was in the UK (since my Girlfriend actually enjoys drinking Redbull).

So if anyone has a spare code for a Destiny Addict in the UK, I'll gladly accept one... Not that I'm begging or anything! :p
If you enjoy your gf, you should advise her to lay off the redbull

If you enjoy your gf, you should advise her to lay off the redbull
Yes, indeed, we've already had that talk. :D

Though if I'm indulging in my addiction to Destiny, who am I to deny her a fix of Devil's Urine Redbull? :p

But, since I'll not be able to get any codes here in the UK, she'll just have to suffer without too! :D

Edit: also as a side note, since I'm not begging for a code here at all, anyone with a spare code just think: Even if these codes were available in the UK, you'd be saving a lovely young ladies kidneys from irreparable damage by letting me have one of those codes! :p

Can you only use a single code? I had 3 I used and only ended up getting one Focused Light. Also didn't say anything about the quest.

so bummed i missed this! any chance i could get some codes from you, next time your co-worker gives you some? It'd be much appreciated if so. :)
Jesus. All gone and only 1 person posted that they took one... And only 1 like

45e384342435ca0855eb32443f1d17a2a4fd908c69f785242a6e807e4edaa6be.jpg

Yeah, on Monday when I work again I'll get a code for you

FYI, these codes are easy to guess and there has been wide spread problems with people stealing codes (guessing them).

So people with 100 codes either stole the codes or bought them from someone that did. Use at your own risk.

Just and FYI I saw some of the Destiny Redbull cans in a Sheetz in Eastern PA (near Lancaster, I don't remember the exact address) yesterday (I don't have pictures, I didn't think to take them at the time).  They were also having a deal where if you bough two it was $5 and change.  I don't know if all Sheetz are selling them so this is a YMMV.

bread's done
Back