NEW PS4 Limited Edition Destiny and the Taken King PS4 Bundle

dk drumin

CAGiversary!
DESTINY PS4 Console for pre-order. Hopefully the price is not $623 in the US like the UK pre-order price.

Best looking ps4 to date, if this is very limited it will be a good purchase.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00ZG1TXJM/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1634&creative=19450&creativeASIN=B00ZG1TXJM&linkCode=as2&tag=pu0c-21&linkId=VG75B43ERSWUFYL2

destiny-ps4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, not really news until pre-orders and prices are a little more definitive, but I just have to say—£399.99? Google tells me that's 625.29 USD, which is cray. You guys usually pay the much for PS4s?

About $623 USD for that. Sweet looking console in my opinion. Hopefully there will be a US release.

Yeah, not really news until pre-orders and prices are a little more definitive, but I just have to say—£399.99? Google tells me that's 625.29 USD, which is cray. You guys usually pay the much for PS4s?
its not the offical price

WHY ARE WE YELLING?! EITHER WAY ITS PRETTY COOL, AND IM NOT THAT HUGE OF A DESTINY FAN. I JUST WISH WE WERE GETTING THE MGSV ONE INSTEAD

This thread reminds me of when I first booted up Persona 4. I asked my buddy that recommended the game... "Why is everyone wearing glasses in this game? Is there some sort of eye disease in Japan?"

Why is everyone telling in this thread? OH YOU CANT HEAR ME BECAUSE OF THE FOG! HERE! I MADE THESE LOUDSPEAKERS FOR EVERYONE TO HEAR IN THE TV WORLD! NO, I STILL DONT KNOW WHAT I AM YUKIKO-CHAN!

It sucks that it only comes with a regular basis white DS4 Controller

I want this but I'll feel really guilty if I get it. It's not like I have over 200 games on backlog or anything. Do you feel me?

wow, beautiful. but no way i am paying euro, since the USD are so weak right now.

hope the US gets it too

Is this Destiny GOTY or a whole new game?
You can sort of call it a GOTY, since the destiny that will release will contain both expansions and taken king. Taken king is like a big expansion that Bungie deemed should have its own release and collector's edition. But if you have both expansions you can buy it digitally. Its like a second season pass, except for one expansion. :D

I been wanting it since it was announced,I got a black one and all my accessories are white so I been wanting a white one to match,I been looking the past couple days for a white one and now this gets annouced,its the new PS4 revision too,really hoping somewhere does a trade in bonus around that time,I been wanting to get rid of my COD AW Xbox One

not into Destiny wither so hopefully can sell that to off set the cost too,im sure you could split up the DLCs and make more that way

Im guessing it will be $450,the price of the othe Destiny bundle,they are also coming out with a black one too that sould be regular price

Nice console, i hate destiny thou.
Mgsv console is nice but i think the black & gold final fantasy type 0 is my favorite ps4 console. The extremely limited one not the one with just a hdd lid.

I am just glad Sony is gotten into the LE console market this gen with the PS4,LE consoles are my weakness lol,I had all the 360 ones lol

I am just glad Sony is gotten into the LE console market this gen with the PS4,LE consoles are my weakness lol,I had all the 360 ones lol
Hey bro, lemme get sum of dat money

The only problem I see with Limited Edition consoles is that they are expensive and as soon as you decide on a $400 LE console you like, a better one comes out and you have to either get rid of your old one to fund a new one or spend $400 more and have an expensive shelf ornament. I'm not buying into it. My white PS4 from Taco Bell is what I'm sticking with. I don't care how cool this Destiny one or the MGS5 or Batman Arkham Knight ones are.

Hey bro, lemme get sum of dat money

The only problem I see with Limited Edition consoles is that they are expensive and as soon as you decide on a $400 LE console you like, a better one comes out and you have to either get rid of your old one to fund a new one or spend $400 more and have an expensive shelf ornament. I'm not buying into it. My white PS4 from Taco Bell is what I'm sticking with. I don't care how cool this Destiny one or the MGS5 or Batman Arkham Knight ones are.
It really isn't that bad when you can get crackhead craigslist deals haha, that's usually how I got them, but since I have found this site and know to start looking for a deal buying new isn't that bad either

It really isn't that bad when you can get crackhead craigslist deals haha, that's usually how I got them, but since I have found this site and know to start looking for a deal buying new isn't that bad either
Not to mention, with this generation of consoles (PS4 mainly), when you get rid of a system, reinstalling hundreds of gigabytes worth of game data to the hard drive on a new console isn't worth the effort. When I got my white PS4, I only had like 4 or 5 games on my black one and reinstalling took like 3 hours. Imagine if you have like 10 games...

Not to mention, with this generation of consoles (PS4 mainly), when you get rid of a system, reinstalling hundreds of gigabytes worth of game data to the hard drive on a new console isn't worth the effort. When I got my white PS4, I only had like 4 or 5 games on my black one and reinstalling took like 3 hours. Imagine if you have like 10 games...
I actually don't think it's to bad...on the ps4 at least, games install quickly, but damn I would hate reinstalling on the Xbox one lol

I actually don't think it's to bad...on the ps4 at least, games install quickly, but damn I would hate reinstalling on the Xbox one lol
They both take way too damn long. PS4 isn't good by any means with install times. Why can't we just play the games off the disc? Installing doesn't ease any load times and I think it's just a ploy to get us to buy bigger hard drives

At the very least, give us the option to use external drives so we can avoid using the internal and having to reinstall once Sony announces a new Limited Edition console we want...

They both take way too damn long. PS4 isn't good by any means with install times. Why can't we just play the games off the disc? Installing doesn't ease any load times and I think it's just a ploy to get us to buy bigger hard drives

At the very least, give us the option to use external drives so we can avoid using the internal and having to reinstall once Sony announces a new Limited Edition console we want...
You sure something isn't up with your console? Lol most of the time my games install in 3 mins or under, but I do agree about external storage that would be nice, or if we could just move hard drives from one ps4 to another without having to reformat

You sure something isn't up with your console? Lol most of the time my games install in 3 mins or under, but I do agree about external storage that would be nice, or if we could just move hard drives from one ps4 to another without having to reformat
You're telling me that if you install Killzone Shadow Fall (45GB) from the time you first insert the disc to when it's 100% installed, it takes less than 3 minutes? I call BS. Maybe you can get installed enough to launch the game, but I'm doubting something like 30GB game can be ripped from Blu-Ray to Hard drive in 2 minutes

You're telling me that if you install Killzone Shadow Fall (45GB) from the time you first insert the disc to when it's 100% installed, it takes less than 3 minutes? I call BS. Maybe you can get installed enough to launch the game, but I'm doubting something like 30GB game can be ripped from Blu-Ray to Hard drive in 2 minutes
"MOST"

And if I remember correctly it didn't take a crazy long time to install anyway,I just got it last week so it's still fresh in my mind, people are just to impatient these days,the Xbox one took forever to install a game so maybe I just don't think the ps4 takes that long cause I was coming from that lol, just happy to have switched when I did,I installed assassins creed black flag last night in a under a min...took ALOT longer on the Xbox one

bread's done
Back