Best Game Controller Ever?

Organization_XIII

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
Saw this as the weekly poll on Game Informer and thought it'd be fun to see what CAG has to say about the topic

I have to say the Xbox 360 is the best controller ever for a couple reasons. The controller fits in your hand no matter if you're a small child or Andre the Giant, it can be thrown at full force from a mach 2 fighter jet at a concrete wall and still remain in-tact, It still has the best triggers to date and the button/analog layout is absolutely perfectly spaced out so you're not hitting more buttons than you want. It's clear a ton of money went into research and development of the controller

Last edited by a moderator:
The 360 controller is very good and fits nicely in your hands, but after a couple of months using the Dualshock 4 I've come to like it better. Mainly for the touchpad, but also that I can recharge it just from the console. (I know 360 has a rechargeable ability, but you have to buy extra accessories to do it.)

The light bar is also a nice touch. I don't have many PS4 games yet so I'm not sure to what extent developers are making use of it, but it's helpful in games like Last of Us where I might otherwise forget to check my character's health.

Xbox One controller for me.

I like the Dualshock 4 a lot more than the DS3 for sure. But it's the off set thumbsticks and the fact that I can roll my index finger to easily hit either the bumpers or triggers without actually having to move my finger that makes the XB1 controller my preference.

I do really like the Dualshock 4 though.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back