- - - - -

Vita memory card data problem

Ps vita Data Memory Memory card Error

Best Answer dannyboy235, 23 July 2015 - 03:16 AM

You can upload any game saves to the PSN cloud... provided you have an active PSN account. If not, you can copy the data from the card onto your PC. For the upload to the cloud, just go to your Content Manager icon on your vita and it is self explanatory from there. I have never done the data to PC, so I can't help there, but if you google both, there are detailed instructions for both methods. After you do one of these, you can probably reformat your card and it will be good as new... (hopefully).

Go to the full post

#3 JazzFlight   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   233 Posts   Joined 16.1 Years Ago  

JazzFlight

Posted 23 July 2015 - 12:20 PM

After backing up your important saves, maybe try rebuilding the database through this method?

https://support.us.p...-vita-safe-mode

It might just work and detect the corrupt "other" data.

#6 RochGull  

RochGull

Posted 21 April 2022 - 11:33 AM

Make sure you save your data before trying to find out the issue. There is a risk that you might lose your information. I went through this kind of dilemma. I wanted to install a game, but it crashed in the middle of the installation. It seemed weird, so I decided to re-download it—bad idea. Two days passed, and it still didn't work. It kept failing. Trying to fix the problem, I ended up losing all my data. Thanks to the platform salvagedata.com I recovered all my information. I am happy that I got everything back without losing any important personal information.