CAGcast #416: Arrr Bleh

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
The gang talks NY CAGcast meetup, Toy Soldiers: War Chest, Pacman 256, Fig, and so much more!
Download (1 hours 14 minutes) - iTunes - Stitcher - RSS

https://audioboom.com/boos/3486827-cagcast-416-arrr-bleh

Get $5 off your order (with free shipping) at http://www.harrys.com with coupon code cagcast

Show Linkage/Notes:
Intro - Outro
RSS - Full CAGcast Catalog
Facebook
Youtube (Subscribe)

Please submit your show questions via CAGbag or Twitter.

I guess you can listen to Wombat's other podcast, Uninformed Opinions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are any of you guys watching Mr Robot?  I can't remember if it had already been mentioned on a previous Watch this, bitches segment.

RSS feed still has the repeat episode downloading for 416, just tried it again after the round of déjà vu this morning.

When using Pocket Casts for Android, it is playing episode #415 also. I too, was tricked by the magazine subscription story also. I was like seriously?! this was discussed last episode, how did you guys forget Wombat explaining this last episode, then I was like hold on..wait a minute.. :D

This was one of my favorite podcasts! I loved hearing you guys talk about the arcade games! PacMan256 was immediately downloaded and I am enjoying it a lot!

The cough/fart conversation had me laughing out loud in the car. I can only imagine...You had me at TJ Maxx!

Looking forward to the Mr Robot talk next week, seeing as its the finale. I started it last week after never hearing about it and its so awesome. Watched all the episodes within two days.

Too bad you confined yourself to Manhattan and Times Square, Shipwreck. You would've really loved that comic book store I've been recommending. But you had an itinerary, and one can't go crazy.

I agree that Nintendo World prices should be $5 cheaper. I like it fine, but I wish it had more Japan-only items.

That was a pretty bad Jarrod joke. A better one is... What does Jarrod and Subway have in common?

They both like 40 year old meat in 12 year old buns.

Wish I could have been at the CAG party.

bread's done
Back