Custom Amiibo Sale - $5 Off

Decent deal, but some of these have really crappy paint jobs. That Black and Gold Pikachu, to be specific.

Edit: Oh, That Rosalina looks terrible, too. The paint work is just too sloppy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Decent deal, but some of these have really crappy paint jobs. That Black and Gold Pikachu, to be specific.

Edit: Oh, That Rosalina looks terrible, too. The paint work is just too sloppy.
Yea, I find it hard to consider paying more for an Amiibo with such terrible paint a deal. Youre better off doing it yourself, couldnt do much worse than some of these.

If these were painted well, then they would be double the price. The wrong type of paint is used, and it's not primed causing the pain to leave little tags all over the place. Pretty much shit.

Here's their Etsy page use guys, https://www.etsy.com/shop/CustomKT

Best part is some are listed as new:

New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is applicable). Packaging should be the same as what is found in a retail store

Gotta hate love ebay

Do they show up with their custom colors in games?
whoknows?

wjANVCD.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
13 people actually bought that shitty Charizard that looks like it was painted by a 5th grader in art class.

I see no problem in paying 30-50 for a good custom, but some of these look like the types of paint jobs that would harm the original value of the figure.

S5MMSQm.gif

Monst of the Link and Samius ones aren't so bad. But I sure woudn't pay $25 for them. The shiny Charizard looks cool...

I know some are pretty bad specially for the asking price but I can see some people paying 20+ for the good ones.

I would buy these if they were actually pose able.   I don't know if I want all the colors of Yoshi Amiibos or any other custom Amibo standing the same way.

The silver Mario with the bright orange fireball is actually pretty cool. I don't have a Wii u, so I have no.idea what these figures even do.

Last edited:
bread's done
Back