Free McDonald's

Sw33tbombs

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Everyone who downloads the app get a free "regular menu sandwich" and bunch of coupons like buy one get one and free fries. MCD isn't all that bad they do indeed have quality food if you're willing to shell out $5+ for a burger. And you can get one with this.

Not sure if you can re-download it for another free burger. Haven't tried but, probably not.

*Edit* signing out and signing in w/ a random e-mail works as well...no verification needed. If you're a starving college student...that's free food for the rest of the year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Artisan grilled chicken looks like legit food. Wonder if a double quarter-pounder w/ cheese counts as a "regular menu sandwich." The picture on the coupon shows a regular quarter pounder and I hate Big Macs.

Artisan grilled chicken looks like legit food. Wonder if a double quarter-pounder w/ cheese counts as a "regular menu sandwich." The picture on the coupon shows a regular quarter pounder and I hate Big Macs.
I was wondering the same thing lol i want the BIG one!

I registered last month but mine still just says to check back
I had the same issue. Called them and they said that my region wasn't active yet... heheh. No they did for real though and they also said that all regions will be up before the end of September. They also got my address to send me a free meal coupon.

I had the same issue. Called them and they said that my region wasn't active yet... heheh. No they did for real though and they also said that all regions will be up before the end of September. They also got my address to send me a free meal coupon.
Sounds good, thanks for the info!

Everybody...I went and got my free sandwich: the Bacon clubhouse buttermilk crispy chicken. Oh my god. If you think all McDonald's food is crap, you are dead wrong. This was more delicious than any fast food burger out there; innout, five guys, etc. granted it's a premium burger and I got it free but...dayum it was good. The chicken was so effing juicy I was pleasantly surprised. Applewood smoked bacon? Hell yes. Big Mac sauce, sautéed onions, white cheddar cheese? Yes please. And dat bun doe...smooth like a breast.

That being said, as soon as I lifted the burger from the box, I noticed there was a small...VERY small dead insect. So I threw away the bottom bun...and ate the rest of the burger.

Your welcome...and what loophole is that?
make a new acct, and get free burgers/meals

i just randomly made a few with random gmail.com, and gotten free big macs meals since this monday.

i feel like i am getting free food stamps from mcdonalds. LOL

there are free meal offers? 

I'm not too fond of McDonald's burgers, but the chicken is okay.  I tried a sirloin burger and it just seemed like a quarter pounder to me.  regardless going to try to have McDonald's for lunch as much as I can until the promo ends!

I'm not too fond of McDonald's burgers, but the chicken is okay. I tried a sirloin burger and it just seemed like a quarter pounder to me. regardless going to try to have McDonald's for lunch as much as I can until the promo ends!
on the coupon offer is says it ends 12/25/2015, not 100% sure.

I'm not too fond of McDonald's burgers, but the chicken is okay. I tried a sirloin burger and it just seemed like a quarter pounder to me. regardless going to try to have McDonald's for lunch as much as I can until the promo ends!
He probably lives in a different area and that's the offer they have there.
I'm gonna try getting free burgers...but I can't just grab a free burger and walk out I just can't- gotta buy something else with it otherwise I'll feel weird.

If you have a Android device you can create multiple gmail accounts and then register them on the app meaning that you can keep getting free sandwich coupons with each gmail account you register.

I do the same when I take trips to visit my girlfriend. I hit up 4 McDonald's on the way there, 4 on the way back. Granted, I don't eat this crap, so I pass it onto whoever I plan on seeing that day.

And yes, I've had the same employees and managers accept this coupon multiple times like it's no big deal. Nobody really cares about their jobs at McDonalds.

fyi sometime last week the free sandwich offered disappeared (even if I created new accounts) for my area.  it was replaced with a b1g1 on quarter pounders.  I hadb een considering getting a breakfast sandwich and a normal sandwich for lunch everyday until it expired. Guess it did before I even attempted that.

I guess too much usage or something.  I only got 2 free sandwiches with the offer (technically 3 but that time the store's internet was down so the manager manually applided discount).

Just a heads up, it may be YMMV thing since it has a steelers logo next to it, but both my fiance and I had a free Big Mac pop up on our phones this morning. Expires today. 

Just a heads up, it may be YMMV thing since it has a steelers logo next to it, but both my fiance and I had a free Big Mac pop up on our phones this morning. Expires today.
Must be YMMV, didn't have one in Iowa. Thanks for the heads up though. I ended up using a buy 1 get 1 quarter pounder

bread's done
Back