* * * * - 32 votes

PSN Weekly Deals - 7/12: RePlay Sale! $8 N++, $8 Galak-Z, $8 Everybody's GttR, $4 Loud on Planet X, & More!

PSN PlayStation Network PS4 PS3 Vita PSP PS1 PS2 PlayStation Plus Atlus

#61 Velo214   Chilln like a Villain CAGiversary!   8533 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

Posted 06 September 2015 - 08:48 PM

I started up Toy Soldiers on Thursday and got all of the trophies cept the challenge trophy. Checked online and dev says it is glitched and doesn't work so gotta wait for patch. I was hoping to be first to plat it, but oh wells. Fun game but really just worth co op and knocked it out in a weekend. I totally forgot about exo zombies cod aw dlc, so i gotta do that too now

also it would make sense that I buy La Mulana on sale for $8 and then it is ps+ freebie weeks later. I thought they said they wouldn't give ps+ freebies within a month of a sale or was that just wishful thinking

Thanks for the thread Frisky

#62 kelo360   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1736 Posts   Joined 9.4 Years Ago  

Posted 06 September 2015 - 09:44 PM

MGS V is a really long game. I just beat Chapter 1 and it took like 20 hours. I will not need any new games to play for a while.

I thought the game was just 2 chapters... And like 30 episodes? I am only on episode 3. Great game. Just asking. Side ops are fun too.

#63 detectiveconan16   Delicious! CAGiversary!   7125 Posts   Joined 12.3 Years Ago  

detectiveconan16

Posted 07 September 2015 - 12:45 AM

I somehow made it to the torture scene in Metal Gear Solid. I've owned the game for several years and played it on Gamecube, but could never get past the helipad because I kept forgetting the stealth part. It's good training for later games. Batman didn't help that much, since the enemies in MGS are so much smarter.

#64 Rop3ADop3   puts salt on saltines CAGiversary!   1107 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

Posted 07 September 2015 - 01:10 AM

I love batman but he ain't got shit on snake when it comes to tactical stealth, even if batman would install camera on his back snake still would grab his behind : )

#65 Kenshindono   I'm on a Boat! CAGiversary!   4714 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

Kenshindono

Posted 07 September 2015 - 07:19 AM

Jeeze. 5 pages wasted with people spamming 'yay new thread' Really guys?

Anyway, actual relevant on topic question: where the heck did they move the Demo's to on the PS4 store page? I havent gone to the store on the ps4 in a while and i noticed its not under the games section anywhere that i see anymore

#66 FriskyTanuki   I have a piano CAGiversary!   68888 Posts   Joined 15.9 Years Ago  

FriskyTanuki

Posted 07 September 2015 - 10:59 AM

Free > Free Demos

Games > Catalog > Demos By Title (End)

#67 krishna_malladi   You seem familiar, did I annoy you before? CAGiversary!   4101 Posts   Joined 5.5 Years Ago  

krishna_malladi

Posted 07 September 2015 - 02:36 PM

Yay, post by kenshindono.

#68 TheCochese   TheLegend CAGiversary!   13962 Posts   Joined 14.9 Years Ago  

Posted 07 September 2015 - 03:01 PM

Jeeze. 5 pages wasted with people spamming 'yay new thread' Really guys?

Anyway, actual relevant on topic question: where the heck did they move the Demo's to on the PS4 store page? I havent gone to the store on the ps4 in a while and i noticed its not under the games section anywhere that i see anymore

Are you on ten posts per page?

gif-4.gif

#69 bryankasch   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   185 Posts   Joined 15.8 Years Ago  

bryankasch

Posted 07 September 2015 - 03:37 PM

Picked up Foul Play, really enjoying it so far. Fun Concept!

#70 GodSmackedMe   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   626 Posts   Joined 9.3 Years Ago  

GodSmackedMe

Posted 07 September 2015 - 03:51 PM

gif-4.gif

That was my reaction too...

But I'm no good with gifs :D

#71 FriskyTanuki   I have a piano CAGiversary!   68888 Posts   Joined 15.9 Years Ago  

FriskyTanuki

Posted 07 September 2015 - 10:20 PM

http://blog.us.plays...omorrow-on-ps4/

Beyond Eyes will be out on PS4 tomorrow.

#72 legendarydogs   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1251 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

legendarydogs

Posted 08 September 2015 - 01:41 AM

Were you doing some side missions too?

I have been doing some. I have done maybe 15-20 of them.

#73 RandomHabit   Dai-Gurren CAGiversary!   172 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

RandomHabit

Posted 08 September 2015 - 07:39 AM

Quick question in regards to the cross buy of plus games. You said that the cross buy counterparts have no limit? Like referring to resogun for example. So I had added the vita version to my cart while I had plus it would have been free? I'm assuming since my plus lapsed is why I can't do that currently. If I sub again and remember to grab the vita of resogun I'll be able to keep it once it lapses again if I understood the third post correctly?

#74 FriskyTanuki   I have a piano CAGiversary!   68888 Posts   Joined 15.9 Years Ago  

FriskyTanuki

Posted 08 September 2015 - 09:36 AM

Quick question in regards to the cross buy of plus games. You said that the cross buy counterparts have no limit? Like referring to resogun for example. So I had added the vita version to my cart while I had plus it would have been free? I'm assuming since my plus lapsed is why I can't do that currently. If I sub again and remember to grab the vita of resogun I'll be able to keep it once it lapses again if I understood the third post correctly?

That's right, though it also unlocks the other versions from having PS+ expiration dates since you're legitimately purchasing the game.

#75 FriskyTanuki   I have a piano CAGiversary!   68888 Posts   Joined 15.9 Years Ago  

FriskyTanuki

Posted 08 September 2015 - 10:08 AM

Some demos are live right now:

Squares - Vita

Tearaway Unfolded - PS4

#76 abcbadcat   Horchata Docta! CAGiversary!   192 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

Posted 08 September 2015 - 10:40 AM

gif-4.gif

#77 nightc1   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   2682 Posts   Joined 14.1 Years Ago  

Posted 08 September 2015 - 01:54 PM

Lol @ 10 posts per page.  That gave me a hearty chuckle and a winning smile.  Good job.

So I'm actually really glad there weren't any good sales this past weekend, I barely paid any attention to anything so I would have most likely missed everything.  I had intended on playing more La-Mulana on my PSTV ... but ended up just playing Cytus on my iphone getting Master scores on all the levels on easy mode in the first chapter.  That is easily my favorite music game of all time with Gitaroo Man a close second.

La-Mulana though is EXCELLENT.  I'm a big fan of the Metroidvania formula and this game may look like another Spelunker/Spelunky type game but it's through and through more a traditional Metroidvania with some fairly complex environmental puzzles to solve.  I think if I had a Vita I would have played this all weekend.

Anyway, I'm here for the sales and am looking forward to the new stuff happening later today.  Thanks for the new thread and all the work Frisky.

#78 affa   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4667 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

Posted 08 September 2015 - 05:00 PM

I'm not sure, but I think you might have a minor misunderstanding in there. I'm not really sure what you mean by 'no limit'.   If a game is cross-buy, you'll automatically get 'all versions' when you buy one version.   You don't need to manually buy them all; odds are most people have a nice vita library sitting in their download list already just from crossbuy, let alone ps+.

#79 RandomHabit   Dai-Gurren CAGiversary!   172 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

RandomHabit

Posted 08 September 2015 - 05:45 PM

I'm not sure, but I think you might have a minor misunderstanding in there. I'm not really sure what you mean by 'no limit'.   If a game is cross-buy, you'll automatically get 'all versions' when you buy one version.   You don't need to manually buy them all; odds are most people have a nice vita library sitting in their download list already just from crossbuy, let alone ps+.

When i check my vita download list I only have a few cross buy ps1 titles. My plus lapsed so I don't have anything from that currently. It sounds though That if I renew my subscription and remember to pick up resogun vita at that time (since I do have it on plus) then once it lapses again I'll still get to keep the vita version?

#80 Alpha-Strider  

Alpha-Strider

Posted 08 September 2015 - 06:10 PM

Big PS Anniversary Sale this week. Seems to have a little bit of everything.

#81 awp   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   9322 Posts   Joined 15.5 Years Ago  

Posted 08 September 2015 - 06:31 PM

Pretty wide ranging.....but not much to excite me. There may be a few PSP or Mini titles that I'd have to research (lots of stuff I've never heard of).

#82 Thespyder314   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1331 Posts   Joined 7.2 Years Ago  

Thespyder314

Posted 08 September 2015 - 06:38 PM

All i have to say is LOL to some of these anniversary "sale" prices... 20 bucks for Knack? like really

#83 legendarydogs   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1251 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

legendarydogs

Posted 08 September 2015 - 06:39 PM

I would buy a bunch of these PS3 games if they were $5. Like Far Cry 2 and LA Noire. I have wanted to play them for a while, but won't spend more than $5 on them.

#84 TheRock88   The Franchise CAGiversary!   10632 Posts   Joined 16.0 Years Ago  

Posted 08 September 2015 - 06:42 PM

Someone able to post a list? My work computer keeps saying "Site Not Available" and my phone just keeps showing these moving bars.

#85 chuckinkc   Childish CAGbino CAGiversary!   1336 Posts   Joined 6.8 Years Ago  

Posted 08 September 2015 - 06:43 PM

I think the online PSN store may be down temporarily.

#86 guardian_owl   Keeper of the CAG Shrine CAGiversary!   11155 Posts   Joined 15.1 Years Ago  

guardian_owl

Posted 08 September 2015 - 06:49 PM

Jeanne D'Arc is supposed to be a really good RPG for PSP (and vita) and I don't believe it's ever been on sale before, and it's $3.

Anyone know how the PS3 Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin is structured? Is it all one download or is it just a collection of the vanilla version of the game and the 3 DLC as separate downloads? I own the disc vanilla version and I wouldn't mind paying $16 just for the DLC, but not if I have to download the whole game.

#87 josekortez   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   6831 Posts   Joined 15.6 Years Ago  

Posted 08 September 2015 - 06:51 PM

Picked up the following:

Jeanne de Arc - PSP, Vita - $3
Psychonauts - PS3 - $1.50
Tomba - PS3, PSP, Vita - $2.50

#88 cg8889   Gamer Dad CAGiversary!   970 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago  

Posted 08 September 2015 - 06:55 PM

Patapon for $1.80 is a steal.

#89 elessar123  

Posted 08 September 2015 - 06:56 PM

Valkyria Chronicles 2 is also on sale, which is one of the highlights not mentioned.

#90 FissFiss   Meow CAGiversary!   8552 Posts   Joined 6.4 Years Ago  

Posted 08 September 2015 - 06:56 PM

Most likely in for MGS3 and Peace...if they are considered good prices. Also Soul Reaver

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: PSN, PlayStation Network, PS4, PS3, Vita, PSP, PS1, PS2, PlayStation Plus, Atlus