BB - Yoshi's Wooly World amiibo bundle $59.99 (GCU $47.99)

Ay, thanks! Seems like in the rare times Nintendo makes an Amiibo I think is cool, it's immediately unavailable.

Now to find one of the 8-bit Mario ones...

I'd like to pick one of these up, but none of the stores close to me have them.  I've never seen Best Buy handle a preorder like this.  Kind of a bummer. 

I'd like to pick one of these up, but none of the stores close to me have them. I've never seen Best Buy handle a preorder like this. Kind of a bummer.
I eventually put in a preorder for one store a bit of a hike away, so I hope these go up available for shipping sometime before then.

That's a bit odd that it's in-store pickup only. Weird.

Put in an order and keeping my Amazon pre-order just in case BB screws us over on this one.

Not available at any of the stores near me.

I guess I'd rather keep my Costco order and pay $12 more than drive 20 miles out of my way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not available at any of the stores near me.

I guess I'd rather keep my Costco order and pay $12 more than drive 20 miles out of my way.
I'm in the same boat...looking at a 20-25 mile drive to pick one up with the GCU discount, and that's a long 20 miles in Austin traffic. Probably gonna go with Amazon.

Not available anywhere in Manhattan, that I can see. I wanted that GCU discount! I'll keep my GameStop order..... I guess.

Judging by the Mario Party 10 bundle, these aren't going anywhere anytime soon, so I'm gonna wait it out for a bit; already dropping a bit too much money on the N3DS bundle this week.

Ay, thanks! Seems like in the rare times Nintendo makes an Amiibo I think is cool, it's immediately unavailable.

Now to find one of the 8-bit Mario ones...
I went to 2 Gamestops yesterday, first one said they got more 8-bit Mario but sold out. 2nd store had 1 left. I would check back on new release days when the store opens.

None available for pick up in my area, Los Angeles county area!
Seems that this bundle isnt available in the state of California LOL. I started typing in random zip codes for Ca and says its not available anywhere. I have my gamestop pre order but still would have loved to save 15 bucks on this thing with GCU

Seems that this bundle isnt available in the state of California LOL. I started typing in random zip codes for Ca and says its not available anywhere. I have my gamestop pre order but still would have loved to save 15 bucks on this thing with GCU
Yesterday I saw it briefly available at a couple locations (I think Inglewood and Signal HIll) so it at least showed up for a few minutes.

Looks like it's available for shipping! I just placed an order for release date home delivery!
Thanks. I ordered one too. Just like some of the others, I only had it pop up in 3 locations in CA and none were local. So it is nice to be able to have it shipped.

Thanks. I ordered one too. Just like some of the others, I only had it pop up in 3 locations in CA and none were local. So it is nice to be able to have it shipped.
I'm in Cali too so I'm glad it's available for shipping. My first Amiibo! Kinda wish it was the giant one ;)

I don't know if I should get this and sell the Amiibo or the regular edition. Think this Amiibo will be easy to find?

Pretty sure the green yarn yoshi is only available through this bundle.
I suppose it all depends on how many units of this bundle there are then. I think I'll wait awhile and see if there's a sale in a few months. I want to play it, but I think it's too much for the amount of content.

yeah i have the gs one since i had a gift card to get rid of, but i'll wait for the shipping notice from bb before refunding that.

Sucks that BBY ended the pin promo prior to making the bundle avail. Oh well. Going to pass on the bundle and stick with the game only and pin promo from BBY and the Blue Yoshi I preordered from Walmart.

I don't know if I should get this and sell the Amiibo or the regular edition. Think this Amiibo will be easy to find?
You can get the amiibo alone for $20 on Amazon after shipping. That means, even with GCU, you wouldn't stand to make more than a few dollars. And since you'll be opening it anyways to sell it no NiB NA collector is going to touch it. I don't know how worthless your time is but I think for most on here it would be a wasted effort.

Besides why would you want to be one of those assholes who buys an amiibo to flip when somebody out there would want it for their set? Given amiibo's history how is talking shit like this not a bannable offense? Or at the very least why isn't the community ripping you a new one?

Last edited:
bread's done
Back